Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/2021 (232 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/2022 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 01/11/2017) Overflowing Laughter. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Monday, November 1st, 2021) -*

*VICTORY OVER TEMPTATIONS (1)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Monday, November 1st, 2021) -*

*VICTORY OVER TEMPTATIONS (1)*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for the grace to see the beginning of another new month; it's not by my power, it is by Your grace and mercy.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, take me through this month with Your own hands; go ahead of me and straighten every crooked path, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, whenever the temptation to sin against You, comes my way, please, quickly make a way of escape for me, as You have promised, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the power to resist the devil and to overcome temptations, till the end; and make me a partaker of the crown of life that You have reserved for those that love, You, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace, never to walk in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the seat of the scornful, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, destroy every satanic yoke and bondage in my life; let me never be unequally yoked with an unbeliever, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me to live above sin and above all the activities of the flesh; and, give me the grace to run away from every appearance of evil, in the mighty name of Jesus.

9.Father, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness till the end; let me never yield or succumb to temptations, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and uphold him till the end, without any wrinkle or spot, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

•Happy New Month!!!
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2021
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Just By Prophecy, Very Dry Bones Became A Great Army. Ezekiel 37. / RCCG Sunday School 7th Of November 2021 – Dynamics Of Prayer / Does These Bible Passages Contradict The Saying That' Christ Came For All?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.