Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Non-football Related Picture Beat Messi's Likes On Instagram - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Non-football Related Picture Beat Messi's Likes On Instagram (431 Views)

A Few Non-football Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo / Gender Sermon And Football Related Issues. / Revealed!! Here’s How Neymar Plans To Beat Messi And Ronaldo To The Ballon D’or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Non-football Related Picture Beat Messi's Likes On Instagram by adioolayi(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
This post is for the record....You can call me ardent Messi's supporter ..yes, I am a Messi fan.

I sincerely congratulate CR7 and his girlfriend as they are expecting twin very soon and I wish them safe delivery.

https://www.nairaland.com/6828529/cristiano-ronaldos-twins-post-breaks

The matter at hand is about the Instagram post that have broken the record as stated in the thread above.

I will like to put on record that, despite his huge following across social media, and especially on Instagram, it takes CR7 to make a post that appeals to emotions and empathy OUTSIDE FOOTBALLING WORLD for him to surpass MESSI's Instagram likes record on a single post.

Here are the three pictures Messi's has garnered more likes on Instagram than CR7 and they are purely FOOTBALL related posts:

-Sitting with Copa America cup over 21M likes

- Barcelona farewell with over 21M likes

-Holding his PSG number 30 shirt with over 22M likes.

Till date, non of CR7 FOOTBALL pictures has crossed 20M likes on Instagram, despite having more followers grin grin.

I have seen people comparing the greatness of the two based on the Instagram likes..and it just fair to put the record straight...When it comes to pure Football matters on Instagram likes, Messi is by far ahead grin grin grin

#TroublemakerPost
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Non-football Related Picture Beat Messi's Likes On Instagram by Tobichuks08: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Take one bottle.
you go dey okay last last

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch! The Moment Nantes Player Ask For Lionel Messi’s Jersey / Sure Games / Nigeria Vs Tunisia: Head-to-head Of 2021 Afcon's Round Of 16 Opponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.