Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Microsoft Software On A Laptop Showing Product Activation Failed? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Software On A Laptop Showing Product Activation Failed? (345 Views)

My Laptop Showing No Bootable Device Found (picture) / My Laptop Showing Impossible Signs - HELP (pics Attached) / Product Activation Failed..llwhat Is Wrong With My Microsoft Package?pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Software On A Laptop Showing Product Activation Failed? by emmy989(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Goodday nairalanders

What is the meaning if a Microsoft software is showing product activation failed,varies from the PowerPoint,Excel,Microsoft word.

And When Typing words on any of the below Microsoft software, it's not typing correctly.

If you know the Meaning And The Solution To It, Kindly Comment Below.

Thanks.
Re: Microsoft Software On A Laptop Showing Product Activation Failed? by Greatzeus(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
emmy989:
Goodday nairalanders

What is the meaning if a Microsoft software is showing product activation failed,varies from the PowerPoint,Excel,Microsoft word.

And When Typing words on any of the below Microsoft software, it's not typing correctly.

If you know the Meaning And The Solution To It, Kindly Comment Below.

Thanks.

It means your MS Office installed is not activated or it was previously activated with fake license keys.
Send me a PM,I will send you a link to download Microsoft Toolkit and how to use it to activate MS office ( In pictures).
Or better still download Microsoft Toolkit yourself. It's less than 60mb,and it activate windows or Office permanently.
Re: Microsoft Software On A Laptop Showing Product Activation Failed? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2022
hello,
please i came across one of your response on microsoft office.
can you please send me a link where i can download it free.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

HP Envy 6 500GB 2GB Radeon Dedicated Keyboard Light For 145k / You Can't Afford To Miss This Quality Laptop At This Cost SOLD!!! / Verified Kenya Wise Personal Account For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.