Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Advantages Of Dating Me _ DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advantages Of Dating Me _ DJ Cuppy (337 Views)

Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / Anto: Lolu Refused Dating Me After Bbnaija's ‘Double Wahala' / DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Dating Me _ DJ Cuppy by chukwuezuo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy has revealed the benefits being in a relationship her, In a recent humorous tweet, the Oxford University student cleared the air on what benefits her man would enjoy, dating her.

According to her, the benefit of dating her remains that she’s herself; a lady of high calibre.

she added that her admirers may just have to pause for a year at the least in wooing her, as she is going to halt her social life until 2022, as she wants to focus on her education and other important stuff.

“If I don’t get back to you until 2022, it’s because I’m a full time student at Oxford University, I’m DJing around the country, I’m launching my jewelry brand, and I’m working on new music. Also, I quit drinking, I’m starting a venture capital, plus all the other stuff.” Cuppy posted.

Source: [url]Naijaentnews.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Best Laptop Every Student Should Have / Bbnaija Dorathy Crazy Squid Game At Her Birthday / Davido Donates N251 Million To Nigerians He Speaks On Why He Did It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.