Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? (463 Views)

5 Ways Your Opay Account Can Get Hacked / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by Utanisco(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
my aunt this morning needed some money for offering in church and also after church she can drop at the market to buy food stuffs for the beginning of the week,unfortunately she ran into a pilferer.

here is the whole story from her.

she said immediately she dropped at the atm point,she was trying to withdraw but she couldnt that there was a young man age around 28 to 29 who actually was behind her.seeing that she couldnt withdraw,he ask my aunt to use the other banks atm which was just closed by since the place is a bank layout.the person acting as a nice guy walked my aunt to the other banks atm.immediately my aunt wanted to insert her atm to the machine,the person hitted my aunts hand and her atm card fell off to the ground so the guy quickly picked up the card for my aunt,unwittingly to my aunt,the guy had changed the card and by this time he had left my aunt and afterwards my aunt tried over time,the machine keeps telling her incorrect pin.my aunt got tired and drove back so that she can attend service.she didnt go to church with her phone.after service reaching home,she looked through her phone and started screaming that 191k has been debited from her acct and this time through a POS

it reads POS TRANS-PALMPAY/LA/NG the amount and the date and the acct balance

if you look through the debited message,the transaction was done in lag while this thing happened in uyo,akwa ibom

ive told my aunty she should stop crying that we are going to the bank the next morning.

please can this money be recovered back?

she is a pensioner and around age 74
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by 2special(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Utanisco:
my aunt this morning needed some money for offering in church and also after church she can drop at the market to buy food stuffs for the beginning of the week,unfortunately she ran into a pilferer.

she said immediately she dropped at the atm point,she was trying to withdraw but she couldnt that there was a young man age around 28 to 29 who actually was behind her.seeing that she couldnt withdraw,he ask my aunt to use the other banks atm which was just closed by since the place is a bank layout.the person acting as a nice guy walked my aunt to the other banks atm.immediately my aunt wanted to insert her atm to the machine,the person hitted my aunts hand and her atm card fell off to the ground so the guy quickly picked up the card for my aunt,unwittingly to my aunt,the guy had changed the card and by this time he had left my aunt and afterwards my aunt tried over time,the machine keeps telling her incorrect pin.my aunt got tired and drove back so that she can attend service.she didnt go to church with her phone.after service reaching home,she looked through her phone and started screaming that 191k has been debited from her acct and this time through a POS

if you look through the debited message,the transaction was done in lag while this thing happened in uyo,akwa ibom

ive told my aunty she should stop crying that we are going to the bank the next morning.

the CCTV at the ATM point should reveal the pictures for you to track
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by Utanisco(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
2special:
the CCTV at the ATM point should reveal the pictures for you to track

ive tot about this too

hmmmm
not easy
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by badboyTee(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Utanisco:

it a very very very stressful and long process to recover the money but you can give it a try go to the bankstraight don't tell them you want to see customer care or so say youwant to see their manager so they can hasten it then you talk to the manager man to man that he should pls help u
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by Utanisco(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
badboyTee:
it a very very very stressful and long process to recover the money but you can give it a try go to the bankstraight don't tell them you want to see customer care or so say youwant to see their manager so they can hasten it then you talk to the manager man to man that he should pls help u
but bank manager should have full details of the whole transacted activities in the acct na
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by 2special(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Utanisco:

ive tot about this too

hmmmm
not easy
you ask her the exact time the incident occurred, get the pictures and ask around.... the guy might be a known face in the neighbourhood
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by badboyTee(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Utanisco:

but bank manager should have full details of the whole transacted activities in the acct na
that why I said you should see the bank manager instead of the customer care unit cause if you meet the staff at the customer care units they sluggishly answer you and would make u fill dozens of forms and also giving you many days to check back that they are working on it which is all lies
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by Utanisco(m): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
2special:
you ask her the exact time the incident occurred, get the pictures and ask around.... the guy might be a known face in the neighbourhood
ok bro

u good
thanks
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by Utanisco(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
badboyTee:
that why I said you should see the bank manager instead of the customer care unit cause if you meet the staff at the customer care units they sluggishly answer you and would make u fill dozens of forms and also giving you many days to check back that they are working on it which is all lies

good bro
thanks
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by badboyTee(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Utanisco:

good bro thanks
uwc
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by badboyTee(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Utanisco:

good bro thanks
uwc
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by doctor20202020(m): 2:35am On Nov 01, 2021
I will help u call me on 08033196353
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by Aganju849: 3:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Utanisco:

good bro
thanks

Do not call the idiot who dropped his number up there

I repeat, do not call
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by Utanisco(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2021
doctor20202020:
I will help u call me on 08033196353

unam ikot
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by Boogyman557: 6:06am On Nov 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SO SORRY MAN BUT D WEY DIS CUNTREE TAKE B NOW. ALLOT OF TINS NO RILLY DE WORK WELL. IF U GO POLICE DEM GO STILL COLLECT MONEY FROM U, INFACT DEM GO USE D MATTER SHINE.. U GO BANK NA SO SO LONG STORY AND HOPE DEM GO DE GIVE U.. U GO BANK TODAY U MEET STAFF, U GO FILL FORM.. U GO BANK ANOTHER DE, U GO MEET ANODA STAFF AND U GO STILL FILL ANODA FORM BUT MAKE U STILL TRY GO BANK BUT MAKE U NO ACT LIKE A GENTLE MAN. MAKE U CRAZE 4 DER OO. MAKE DEM NO SEY D MONEY PAIN U. MAKE U SHOUT WELLA OOO. I NO WETIN I DE YAN U... WTF MAN
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by Utanisco(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool SO SORRY MAN BUT D WEY DIS CUNTREE TAKE B NOW. ALLOT OF TINS NO RILLY DE WORK WELL. IF U GO POLICE DEM GO STILL COLLECT MONEY FROM U, INFACT DEM GO USE D MATTER SHINE.. U GO BANK NA SO SO LONG STORY AND HOPE DEM GO DE GIVE U.. U GO BANK TODAY U MEET STAFF, U GO FILL FORM.. U GO BANK ANOTHER DE, U GO MEET ANODA STAFF AND U GO STILL FILL ANODA FORM BUT MAKE U STILL TRY GO BANK BUT MAKE U NO ACT LIKE A GENTLE MAN. MAKE U CRAZE 4 DER OO. MAKE DEM NO SEY D MONEY PAIN U. MAKE U SHOUT WELLA OOO. I NO WETIN I DE YAN U... WTF MAN
na true bro
na wetin i wan doo
Re: A Fraudster Embezzled 191k From My Auntys Account,can This Money Be Recovered? by Boogyman557: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Utanisco:
na true bro na wetin i wan doo
CORRECT G

(1) (Reply)

Matthew Don Enter Am, Them Catch Gun For Him Hand For Ogun / What's Happening At Dowen College (live Video) / Chaos As Mob Kill Police Officer, Burn Down Station Over Accidental Discharge In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.