Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Got 10 Weeks Boerboel Puppy Recently .. And Named Him MESSI �. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Got 10 Weeks Boerboel Puppy Recently .. And Named Him MESSI �. (851 Views)

10 Weeks Boerboel Pupps For New Home / 5 Weeks Boerboel For Sale At A Reasonable Price / Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got 10 Weeks Boerboel Puppy Recently .. And Named Him MESSI �. by Jonzingmaster(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sadly... I don't know much about the best dog foods for my beloved Messi and he's looking malnourished... Please any suggestions on what to feed him... To help with its growth.

PS... The first Pic was before I got him
The second Pic.. He's not eating so well and looks malnourished already ��

1 Like

Re: Got 10 Weeks Boerboel Puppy Recently .. And Named Him MESSI �. by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Love me a boerboel anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Got 10 Weeks Boerboel Puppy Recently .. And Named Him MESSI �. by oylam(m): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Nice to see you Messi. Anyways, you can buy Messi dog food and multivitamins to up his appetite. Also, shake up his diet because getting him dependent on dog food only will cost you.
Re: Got 10 Weeks Boerboel Puppy Recently .. And Named Him MESSI �. by 302folagbade: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2021
okay
Re: Got 10 Weeks Boerboel Puppy Recently .. And Named Him MESSI �. by Jonzingmaster(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
oylam:
Nice to see you Messi. Anyways, you can buy Messi dog food and multivitamins to up his appetite. Also, shake up his diet because getting him dependent on dog food only will cost you.
Alright... Thanks Boss.. Got royal canin puppy food 45kg bag for him and also some cans of booster chunks too.
Re: Got 10 Weeks Boerboel Puppy Recently .. And Named Him MESSI �. by tonididdy(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Jonzingmaster:
Sadly... I don't know much about the best dog foods for my beloved Messi and he's looking malnourished... Please any suggestions on what to feed him... To help with its growth.

PS... The first Pic was before I got him
The second Pic.. He's not eating so well and looks malnourished already ��
.at this stage ( guessing it's below 4months) , it should be foreign dog meals (can or fried food?)
Re: Got 10 Weeks Boerboel Puppy Recently .. And Named Him MESSI �. by Jonzingmaster(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
tonididdy:
.at this stage ( guessing it's below 4months) , it should be foreign dog meals (can or fried food?)

Yeah.. Going to three months.. And I'm getting it together.
Re: Got 10 Weeks Boerboel Puppy Recently .. And Named Him MESSI �. by aliyu128: 12:08am On Nov 12, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Pup / Imported Boxer And Chow Chow 4sale / Female Caucasian Pup Ready For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.