Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Driver's License Or International Passport - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Driver's License Or International Passport (429 Views)

Should Get My Pilot License Or Invest In Business? / Which One Is Better, Local Champion Or International Slave? / Is There Any NGO (local Or International) To Volunteer For In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver's License Or International Passport by Kryptonvinyl(m): 1:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning nairalanders.
There's this business I wanted to venture into. It's an online business tho, related to cryptocurrency. But the problem I have now is that I'll have to have a driver's license or international passport to be able to operate, as NIN has refused to work. I don't know why tho;, because they said national ID card is also an option, and I used NIN but it doesn't want to verify. Or is NIN not national ID card.
Please what do I do?
Do I need to have the driver's license or international passport?
If so, how much do I need to have to do any of them?
Which is cheaper?
Which one talks longer to get?

PS: I'm still a student

Your contributions are very well appreciated.
Re: Driver's License Or International Passport by youngking89(m): 3:13am On Nov 01, 2021
Get a driver's license
Re: Driver's License Or International Passport by Tokskob2008: 3:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Drivers license is much more cheaper but it will take a lot of time for you to get it but you can get your international passport in less than 2weeks or even days depending on the availability of paper if you can pay for the "Express"... Only God knows the amount they charge for the two unofficially now
Re: Driver's License Or International Passport by Kryptonvinyl(m): 6:05am On Nov 01, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Drivers license is much more cheaper but it will take a lot of time for you to get it but you can get your international passport in less than 2weeks or even days depending on the availability of paper if you can pay for the "Express"... Only God knows the amount they charge for the two unofficially now

Okay. Thanks.
But do you know the range of prices?
Re: Driver's License Or International Passport by Tokskob2008: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Kryptonvinyl:

Okay. Thanks.
But do you know the range of prices?
With the high cost of everything now I can't say but international passport should be way above 60k now while driver license will be cheaper.
Re: Driver's License Or International Passport by Horlawoomey(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2021
You can get a Driver's licence with less than 40k, it will take two months though.

(1) (Reply)

This Year Wey I Wan Blow, Cash Scarcity Full Everywhere. / 31 Emerging Areas Of Specialization In Psychology / Sijison Training - PMP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.