Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,436 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women (883 Views)

Road Marshal Was Manhandled By Group Of Women / Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women / Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women by Lovelink1991(f): 1:53am On Nov 01, 2021
Watch this video as a road marshal who prove to be the Lord of the road was given the beat of his life be group of women.

Watch via this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSGr6-ueQis
Re: Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women by awoofquality: 4:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women by Lovelink1991(f): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2021
awoofquality:
Lol

It is funny but the guy collected some beat that has resetted his brain
Re: Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women by Boogyman557: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women by NOwazobia: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
The furry of a woman and the hell of women grin grin

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.

I don't do scam
Re: Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women by Lovelink1991(f): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2021
NOwazobia:
The furry of a woman and the hell of women grin grin

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.

I don't do scam

Woman don't just become furious, something must trigger it to the surface

1 Like

Re: Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
E good as dem beat am
Re: Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women by Lovelink1991(f): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
E good as dem beat am

grin grin grin grin grin as dem throw the tear gas something for happen to you, nor be juju be that
Re: Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lovelink1991:

grin grin grin grin grin as dem throw the tear gas something for happen to you, nor be juju be that
What are you trying to say?
Re: Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women by Lovelink1991(f): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What are you trying to say?

Is a comic language that these online skit producer uses most for their skit. I wasn't referring to you

(1) (Reply)

Police Used Google Maps To Track Down A Mafia Fugitive Who Was On The Run For 20 / Is Adultery A Crime In Nigeria? / Cultists Arrested In OGUN STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.