Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest (32066 Views)

ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest / Operation Hadin Kai: Dozens Of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists Killed - MNJTF / Nigerian Troops Take Over Shekau’s Farm In Sambisa Forest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Biodun556(m): 2:05am On Nov 01, 2021
The Air Component of Operation Hadin Kai has neutralised over 37 Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) fighters in the Sambisa Forest of Borno State.

The director army public relations, Brig Gen Onyema Nwachukwu, said the joint troops of the operation in the early hours of Saturday observed movement of six gun trucks within Sambisa Forest general area, which were subsequently located at a settlement near Yuwe.

He said the trucks later moved to a remote location, where they were joined by other terrorist elements at a convergence for a meeting.

According to him, “over 50 Boko Haram/ ISWAP fighters were observed to have gathered at the meeting. Having clearly identified the terrorists’ hideout, the Air Component of OPHK immediately dispatched two aircraft to conduct air interdiction on the location.”

He said the strikes, which were carried out under cover of darkness, were successful and devastating, “as battle damage assessment corroborated by local sources revealed that over 37 Boko Haram/ISWAP terrorists were neutralised, while several of them reportedly suffered varying degrees of injury.”

Nwachukwu said as the aircraft retreated to base after the air interdiction, the combat air crew located another set of four gun trucks about six kilometres South West of Bama.

“The air crew immediately relayed the coordinates of the location of the Gun Trucks to troops of the Land Component at Bama, who promptly engaged the location with Artillery fire bombardment, neutralizing the insurgents’ gun trucks.” he added

General Nwachukwu said the successful joint operations conducted by both the Air and Land Components underscores the importance of synergy and cooperation in the fight against terrorism and insurgency.

https://leadership.ng/37-iswap-terrorists-killed-in-airstrikes/
https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/4172564216189205/?app=fbl

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Biodun556(m): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2021
J17 fighter jets and the super tucano are really working. Kudos to the air force and the soldiers.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Ammishaddai: 2:08am On Nov 01, 2021
The Nigerian government never gets tired of announcing audio killing and displaying blurry images from drones that "killed ISWAP fighters". But when it comes to unknown gunmen , they are super quick to post videos and images . Nonsense

155 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by bcomputer101: 2:56am On Nov 01, 2021
If na IPOB members dem kill, dey will have enough picture evidence BUT when it comes to ISWAP, this Id!ots will be showing us blur pictures.

Ajà lo ma je enu yín

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Tranquillity360: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Audio kill.

I wish terrorists will kill themselves finish,if i'm to support a set to finish the other first.I will choose Iswap to finish Nigeria terrorist army because Iswap maybe terrorist but their terro haven't directly affect me.But you see those terrorist in uniform,they have cause too many pain to us in East.

10 Likes

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by epondudu: 5:39am On Nov 01, 2021
bcomputer101:
If na IPOB members dem kill, dey will have enough picture evidence BUT when it comes to ISWAP, this Id!ots will be showing is blur pictures.

Ajà la je enu yín
Haha! Kilode? What do you people want?
Why are you people sad whenever the army said they killed terrorists?

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by doggedfighter(f): 5:47am On Nov 01, 2021
epondudu:

Nobody is sad.

The useless army killed nothing.

Good morning !

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Leverage2021: 5:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Taqiya

7 Likes

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Pennywise(m): 5:52am On Nov 01, 2021
No bodies to show. They have been known to lie in the past

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Leverage2021: 5:52am On Nov 01, 2021
epondudu:

we are sad because the useless army, navy, police keep using propaganda to fight terrorism

We are sad because they can't justify the billions they use in security when rag tag groups are at par if not better than those using national budget to fight.

All these their so called success is a sham as long as Terrorists can still attack them in their own headquarters

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Leverage2021: 5:56am On Nov 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Audio kill.

I wish terrorists will kill themselves finish,if i'm to support a set to finish the other first.I will choose Iswap to finish Nigeria terrorist army because Iswap maybe terrorist but their terro haven't directly affect me.But you see those terrorist in uniform,they have cause too many pain to us in East.
between the devil and the deep sea

But trust me you don't want to support Islamic Terrorists for any reason

They are savages and the fact your region is 0% mud-slime means you would be the first point for jihad

Don't forget jihad is to gain new terrorities that's why Terrorists fight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by bcomputer101: 6:12am On Nov 01, 2021
epondudu:

Is your brain doing jumping-jumping?

Let them provide us with picture evidence. Abi you no dey watch American film?

13 Likes

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by helinues: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2021
Very good news to start the week.

Kill them all, they are of no use to the community

2 Likes

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by helinues: 6:19am On Nov 01, 2021
bcomputer101:

Is your brain doing jumping-jumping?

Let them provide us with picture evidence. Abi you no dey watch American film?

Are you into grilling business??

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by bcomputer101: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2021
helinues:

Are you into grilling business??

undecided

Seem your brain fuse is malfunctioning abi?
Work for your BMC 30k monthly stipend in peace and stop mentioning me.

Don't be unfortunate this new month ooo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by helinues: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2021
bcomputer101:

Seem your brain fuse is malfunctioning abi?
Work for your BMC 30k monthly stipend in peace and stop mentioning me.

Don't be unfortunate this new month ooo

Early morning ranting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by bcomputer101: 6:27am On Nov 01, 2021
helinues:

Early morning ranting

Cry me a river.

14 Likes

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by obyrich(m): 6:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Audio kill.

Don't cut your head to spite your face. ISWAP is never something you should wish for.

6 Likes

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Biodun556(m): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2021
epondudu:

They are confused tribe. They don't actually know what they want

2 Likes

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by JAMO84: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2021
PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists are allergic to such news.

Any person that wish this Country bad, any person that is pained whenever good things happen in Nigeria, He/She will never go unpunished. Exactly what you wish Nigeria will happen to you and your family.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Tranquillity360: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2021
obyrich:
Don't cut your head to spite your face. ISWAP is never something you should wish for.
Same with Nigeria army

3 Likes

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Tranquillity360: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2021
JAMO84:
PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists are allergic to such news.

Any person that wish this Country bad, any person that is pained whenever good things happen in Nigeria, He/She will never go unpunished. Exactly what you wish Nigeria will happen to you and your family.

What of what you and your Nigeria wish other?

Do you wish same to happen to you and Your Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Biodun556(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What of what you and your Nigeria wish other?

Do you wish same to happen to you and Your Nigeria?

undecided

1 Like

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by orisa37: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2021
GOOD. BUT KILL MORE AT LEAST ABOUT 500 ISWA TO DIFFUSE THE COST OF KILLING THEM.

1 Like

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by AntiBMC(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2021
They carried out an airstrike in the night. How are they sure that they got the right people and not a group of vigilante?

Where are the pictures or videos to prove this? Did they not act movie in idemilli yesterday? Where's such energy now that they are carrying out audio airstrikes?

Terrorists will attack soldiers, send 12 year olds to kill them and release clear videos.... nigerian army will do audio attack on terrorists and be releasing statements here and there. Una be mumv. Yeye people.

9 Likes

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Biodun556(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2021
orisa37:
GOOD. BUT KILL MORE AT LEAST ABOUT 500 ISWA TO DIFFUSE THE COST OF KILLING THEM.

As the air force get more jets, the fight against, terror improves drastically. Kudos FG and the air force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by talk2hb1(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2021
Are they dead?
Where are the dear body?
Who Counted the dead body

1 Like

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Kudos to our security forces!

3 Likes

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Biodun556(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2021
cool cool

1 Like

Re: 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest by Tingotoe: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2021
epondudu:

It's because they are terrorist supporters of IPOB themselves. Birds of the same feather flock together

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / FG To Borrow $500m To Digitalize NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.