Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Await Your KYC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Await Your KYC (235 Views)

Npower In June: 10 Facts As Volunteers Await Sadiya’s Pronouncement / N-power: A Futuristic Exit Amidst Options Await Batch A- Sadiya Umar / Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment For KYC Analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Await Your KYC by Merisco: 3:23am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning all, I bring to you again pi network. It is a digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 25 million members worldwide. It is yet to be launched but currently in phase 2/3 in the launching process.
And yes, pi will be launched this year ending. You certainly have nothing to loose, nobody is asking you for any monetary contribution. Just to hit the lightening button ⚡ everyday and you are done.

As a gentle reminder, Stanford university graduates built yahoo and google and now working on pi

Download pi network from playstore use my username (Emerie4) as your invitation code.

Ensure that you verify your phone number or Facebook for your mining to be valid and you won't loose your pi when you change your phone. You can verify your phone number and Facebook by click in at the hamburger menu icon at the top left> profile> Verify phone number> manual verification>send the code to the US number there in the app. Or you can still verify through Facebook. Then await the mass kyc

Login everyday and click at mine(at a zigzag ⚡sign). You can also interact with admin in the in-app group chat.

Start today because free mining by newbies will soon end. In 2005 bitcoin miner were thought to be foolish but today they are billionaires.
Join my team as I send you 1 pi when you register with my code.
And also join the chatroom in the app for enquiries and updates
Invitation code Emerie4

PS: A lot of people calling pi a scam are mining everyday, so don't be deceived.

(1) (Reply)

Shop Manager At A Beauty Store In Ajah / Patrol Supervisor Needed / Office Assistant Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.