Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo (670 Views)

2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative / 37-Year-Old Man Caught Defiling 10-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2021
The Ondo State Police Command has arrested a man, Soji Bakare, aka SOJ, for allegedly defiling a 10-year-old girl.

The suspect was alleged to have sexually assaulted the minor at her parents’ house on Aiyeyemi Street, in the Isolo area of Akure, Ondo State, when her mother went to a market in the community.

The victim’s mother said Bakare was caught in the act and handed over to policemen at the A Division Police Station in Akure.

She disclosed that her child was taken to a hospital by the police for medical treatment and examination.

The aggrieved trader appealed to the police authorities, the Ondo State Government and civil society organisations to come to her aid so that the suspect would be brought to justice and the case would not be swept under the carpet.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mrs Funmi Odunlami, who confirmed the incident, said the case would be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department for further investigation.

“The suspect will be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded,” Odunlami added.

https://punchng.com/man-arrested-for-defiling-10-year-old-left-behind-by-mother-in-ondo/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Keeping your female child with a man regardless their relationship, is like keeping a fish with a cat or keeping a banana with a monkey.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by Lawlab249: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Hmm! Perv
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Lawlab249:
Hmm! Perv
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by Praxtech: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Sex education is very important for the male gender especially when very young....
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by omowolewa: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Humm ! Caught in the act!!

And nobody snapped him in the act, he may deny now.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by JuanJO(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Ww
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Praxtech:
Sex education is very important for the male gender especially when very young....
No matter how you educate them they will still misbehave. I was told the it's natural for them not to be able to control their urge.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by dettolgel: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2021
That man is really the offspring of a fallen demon.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by kereman1: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2021
The future is yellow bar....
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by Boogyman557: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool TOLD YA ALL D CUNTREE IS FVCKED UP BIG TIME. SAME REASON I TRUST NO 1 BUT MY KUSH. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc. WTF MAN
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by muller101(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
No matter how you educate them they will still misbehave. I was told the it's natural for them not to be able to control their urge.
I was told all the males related to you are all rapists. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
muller101:
I was told all the males related to you are all rapists. grin
lalasticlala seun rule 2
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by Candidlady: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lord god

when i eventually have a girl child she must learn to defend herself! :she gonna take classes:

cant trust my kid with my dad/uncle/ male relatives inshort!
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by muller101(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala seun rule 2
grin I only gave just a tip. You are scared already.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by DoctorDree(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Parent should stop giving people there kids to look after
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by Roma10: 12:31am On Nov 02, 2021
How do you call this

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by ideatoprince18(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2021
Until the Law makes the punishment for defiling a minor very very brutal like cutting off the penis and testicles .... They will refuse to learn.

Same should be applied to women .... If u sleep with a minor .... A hot rod should be passed through ur Lower!!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo by ideatoprince18(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
..... Like it was not natural for your faaather to control his urge to birth a freak like u

(1) (Reply)

ZENOLEESKY AND MOHBAD Regain Freedom From Ndlea Custody(photos/video).. / Kidnappers From Ibadan Caught Trying To Kidnap School Children In Lagos (video) / Owo Massacre: Pastor Goes Radical. Goes To Church With Gun (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.