Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Why I Have Failed To Learn How To Code And How I'm Changing That. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why I Have Failed To Learn How To Code And How I'm Changing That. (230 Views)

Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? / Learn How To Code And Get A Free Domain And Free Hosting For A Year!!! / Why Every Blogger Should Learn To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Have Failed To Learn How To Code And How I'm Changing That. by Nichesiteseo(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2021
I’m tired of always looking for a technical co-founder for ideas i have.

I want hack the process.

How?

Learn to code the founder way.

I have tried and given up on coding on platforms like Codecademy, Udemy & Treehouse.

But that’s because most programming courses train you to be a ‘good employee’.

I don’t want to be an employee.

I want to be an owner.

I want to build money making software ideas that I have been kicking around my head for far too long.

I’m going to 80/20 coding.

Ignore a lot of things that don’t matter for entrepreneurs.

Next 90 days: Learn to write backend (Ruby) code and pull data from APIs.

P.S. I’m now on Twitter (@banjoalfred) too if you’d like to follow my adventures.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have Failed To Learn How To Code And How I'm Changing That. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2021
That's the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Maxthon 6 Cloud Browser / Can I Create Apps With No Programming Or Coding ? / Hey Web developers Who Can Help Me With This Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.