Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

5 Reasons Why You Have Failed Or Will Fail Woefully At Blogging. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons Why You Have Failed Or Will Fail Woefully At Blogging. (656 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / How To Make Sure You Don't To Fail At Blogging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Have Failed Or Will Fail Woefully At Blogging. by motivate555: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
You probably were thinking that you would be the next Linda Ikeji or Seun Osewa when you started and so you were very gingered to just start something online because you wanted to make quick money yeah? So sorry, even though you might have made peanuts, you still failed and not only did you fail, you failed woefully.

If you are having the thoughts of starting a blog and you do these same things you will fail woefully too...

Here is why you failed or will fail;

1. You failed because you thought blogging was very easy - You probably did not even know what a domain name was, but you started researching and found out that you can actually buy a domain name and then hosting and you will become successful by putting up articles probably every day. Then you stopped researching and went ahead to buy a domain name and hosting and probably googled "How to Start a Blog" and ended there.

2. You failed because you weren't really passionate about writing. For you, it was all about the money, and so you figured that the time you were putting in wasn't necessarily commensurate to the amount you were getting and you are like damn, this isn't working out! I am moving on to the next thing.

3. You failed because all you had was passion, nothing more. Passion is good, but it takes more than passion to be successful at blogging especially if it is going to be a source of income for you.

4. You failed because you are doing so much and not niched down to specific content. You are trying to do everything and at the end of the day you will not achieve so much.

5. You failed because you did not carry out a simple task. Keyword research! to help you understand your audience problem and know the kind of content you should create to help them solve it so you can become an authority and cash out.

Blogging is still very lucrative, but you need to achieve traction in the shortest amount of time with minimal effort, the key is to spend most of the time sharpening the axe so you will spend less time cutting the tree.

Interested in learning keyword research? If I get up to 10 interested, you will get a coupon where you can learn from experience for FREE!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Have Failed Or Will Fail Woefully At Blogging. by motivate555: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why did you fail at blogging? Comment below
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Have Failed Or Will Fail Woefully At Blogging. by chatinent: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
As an expert blogger, I think the predominant factors that may kill a blog is the dearth of time and experience. No matter what they offer to host your site, if you have no blogging or programming experiences, you are bound to fail.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Have Failed Or Will Fail Woefully At Blogging. by motivate555: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
I agree with you, the truth is failure is part of the process also. That you failed today and tomorrow, doesn't necessarily mean that you will fail the day after. Understanding why one failed is important to ensure success in the next attempt.

chatinent:
As an expert blogger, I think the predominant factors that may kill a blog is the dearth of time and experience. No matter what they offer to host your site, if you have no blogging or programming experiences, you are bound to fail.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Best Ideal On How To Start Lesson Online For Students / How To Drive Web Traffic To Your Website For Free / Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.