Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

GRAPHIC DESIGN CREATIVES - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GRAPHIC DESIGN CREATIVES (283 Views)

His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar Meets Young Creatives And Entertainers In Lagos. / African Creatives To Get Up To $2000 Through The Tony Elumelu Storytellers Fund / “A Promise Of A New Tomorrow For Talents And Creatives In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC DESIGN CREATIVES by OmorukuJerome(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Do you know why your mates are always ahead of you?

As a student you're faced with a lot of challenges, most especially finance. You're prone to expenses raising from the basic human needs, that is, food, clothing, not to speak of buying of text books, filling of gas or kerosene, plaiting your hair, even furnishing your room and many more. You know your needs.

The big question is; how is your income rate? does it correspond with your expense?.

Smiles... Don't panic, I was once in your shoe. Below is what I did that changed my life for better. �

I learnt Graphics design. This is a high paying digital skill that you can do with your smart phone or laptop while lying on your bed.

Every aspect of life needs graphics design to grow, develop and promoted to a greater level.

For this reason, this training is specially designed for you so as to equip you with the best skill you need to stand out.

I and my colleague has decided to groom you in this two weeks intensive training on graphics design. You'll learn about app interface, paper size, practical aspect of logo creation, likewise, sales and other flyers.

Other benefits includes, certificate of participation, a reward to the best student, tips on how to start earning immediately.

Hurry now! This offer is for 50 people ONLY.

This is an opportunity to save yourself enough time, efforts and comfort while making your daily cool cash.

See in full details what you will get in this training

• Advance flyer design

• How to design advance logo

• How to design Advanced business card

• How to design product design

• How to Design marriage card design

• How to Design ebook cover design

• How to Design certificate design

• How to design carousel design

• You will learn How to install font

• You will learn how to use pixellab on laptop to design

• How to design with Adobe illustrator

• How to design with Corel Draw

• How to mockup with Photoshop

BONUSES

• You will learn how to make money with your graphic design skill

• You will learn how to create logo animation

• You will learn how to create an e-commerce store

• You will get access to my 5 graphic design books that i bought for $300 a book you will barely see anywhere

• I will gift you premium graphic design materials use for laptop designs I bought for $150

• You will learn how to build a website using your smartphone

• You will also get a free video guide how to use your skill on fiverr to earn $300 minimum every month from my mentor

• You will get an ebook on how to create a working PayPal account

All this you will get for just ₦2,000.
YES, you read right just ₦2,000

For Payment �

Omoruku Jahswin Jerome
Access Diamond Bank

Send payment slip to me on whatsapp and join the class with your unique code.

WhatsApp/Call: 08063155090

Discover yourself today!

(1) (Reply)

Our Culture, Our Pride ( Significance Of Ivie And Ekan In Edo Culture ) / Volkswagen Golf3 For Sale / AOL Customer Service ♠ +1 855-430-9282 ♠ Phone Number Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.