Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? (2850 Views)

The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour / What Soap Do You Use? / Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by webwhat: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2007
Hey People, what brand toothpaste do you use? I know there 100s of them out there. For me , i use Dabur Herbal Toothpaste cause of the herbal composition, it also keeps you mouth fresh all day ( i.e. if you don't eat akpu).
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2007
i switch between colgate and close up
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by cbjonstage(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ webwhat
i
webwhat:

Hey People, what brand toothpaste do you use? I know there 100s of them out there. For me , i use Dabur Herbal Toothpaste cause of the herbal composition, it also keeps you mouth fresh all day ( i.e. if you don't eat akpu).

i agree with u because i also use dabur paste. i notice that d pastes available in our market today are nothing else than substance full of sugary which doesnt have effect as they use to advertise in their jingles.

a friend complain bitterly dat as brown as his teeth, when he uses close-up it still remains d same. So manufacturer, advice solution on this even if u're a staff of the producer of tooth-paste.

1 Like

Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by Bolarge(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
Close up.
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by Free(f): 1:31am On Aug 10, 2007
Crest
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by wham(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
NAFDAC on a recent edition of the guardian placed a warning that all brands of COLGATE and other Chinese toothpastes should not be used cause they contain two substances bad for your Kidney.

Please find out more and be cautious
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2007
Colgate advanced white.
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by Gamba(f): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2007
White teeth dats CLOSE UP grin
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by Njoy1(f): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2007
Colgate Advance White tooth paste in the morning and Arm & Hammer extra whitening tooth paste before bedtime.

1 Like

Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by rasque(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2007
Dabur all the way
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by Ivvie: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2007
Avoid toothpastes with flourides (if you can).
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by seun001(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2007
stopped using close-up when they had credibility problems with nafdac,i never can trust them again.
dabur is ok,but as of now i use Clenol.
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by Ivvie: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2007
All toothpastes with flouride are the same. Different brands with similar ingredients.
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by efuah(f): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2007
Colgate & Maclean
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by aloib(f): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2007
yinx007:

i switch between colgate and close up

them get colgate in naija

colgate red crystals baby
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by appetitto(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2007
I have tried non-nigerian( chinese/european) toothpaste and ended up having one tooth ailment or the other. The chine toothpaste hardly contain enough active ingridient. Maxam contains in some cases about 10% of required active ingridient.
Nafdac ban on them is in order
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by Digital(f): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2007
Complete 12 Colgate
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by ayo84(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2007
go natural use baking soda and salt mixed together as an alternative to using tooth paste

toothpastes end up making your mouth dry and they don't really stop bad odour
discover a natural way to eliminate bad breath and natural dental care
discover how you can naturally overcome bad breath

[flash=125,125]http://www.geocities.com/dutonialmx/breathnow.swf[/flash]

Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by kenechi22(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2007
I use CREST TOOTHPASTE
Re: What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use? by mmb(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
dabur

(1) (Reply)

I Keep Biting My Cheeks And They Turn White. So Does My Tongue. / Man Grows Feminine Br3asts From Taking ARV,s / How Much Do Doctors And Nurses In Nigeria Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.