Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

When People Are Blamed For Being Poor, Is Poverty One's Fault: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When People Are Blamed For Being Poor, Is Poverty One's Fault: (297 Views)

Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) / Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When People Are Blamed For Being Poor, Is Poverty One's Fault: by WazobiaNEWS(f): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2021
To me

A lot has gone wrong, a lot of blame games here and there, most time we see it, sometimes we feel it, oh yea the society told the poor that being poor is their Fault

In Nigeria where I come from, Nigeria President Buhari told her youth that them being jobless is their Fault, he blame it on the youth of Nigeria being too lazy, while those in Government have no Fault and best are hardworking Nigerians

This is how the world has glued, the hunger is global, the fear is global, the pandemic is global, and most of these menaces are being blamed on the masses, yes the poor people

Is so painful seeing a great number of people suffering, while society keeps telling these people suffering that it was their Fault, climate change is worsening while the elite blames it on the poor. Is hard to believe, but the blame game is real when millions of people are depressed and society tells them that is their Fault, people do anything these days to make a leaving including killing their fellow human beings and calling it HUSTLE

Even someone being ill, society tells them that is their Fault, poverty is blamed on the individual

The list goes on and on, while this is totally wrong, people should not be blamed for what the environment has pushed them into, for what the political class has forced on us

Literary, before now, the world was a good place, a place where the reword for the hard-working AND good well is promoted, not until the politician starts to play politics with everything, including basic human right and value and they the politician mess up the world

Yet, they push the blame game to the innocent masses. If I may ask, what stop people from being there for each other when they needed it the most

When ONE fails he should be lifted, but no, the society this day mock and laugh at failure, in_fact, if you failed you are blamed

Why blame the innocent masses, when we can be a help to them, be a help to each other, visit the Online University Of Nairalearn.com to learn more

Despite the happening around us, never forget yourself, and don't blame yourself much, and best learn to always invest in yourself by investing in learning. Visit NairaLEARN.COM

Get involved in learning, never spend a month without learning new things, watch a video course, read an ebook, listing to a good message, audio, podcast. Never limit yourself

Keep investing in yourself by investing in learning, Go to www.nairalearn.com to get started. Cheers and Happy new month to all

1 Like

Re: When People Are Blamed For Being Poor, Is Poverty One's Fault: by Lawlab249: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Ok
Re: When People Are Blamed For Being Poor, Is Poverty One's Fault: by psucc(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Hmmm! The political class can never help the poor or masses. Fact being that they have put their hands and lives on the line in their quest to get to that office. Literally speaking, the have killed, maimed and sacrifice so much that sharing their "blessings" with the poor who have not contributed to his "success" is not possible.

This is a fact we must live with. Leadership in Nigeria, as presently constituted, is a cult.
Re: When People Are Blamed For Being Poor, Is Poverty One's Fault: by Boogyman557: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool AS I DE 4 DIS USELESS CUNTREE, I DON GET MY OWN KALA. ANY WER WEY I DE GO, I DE CARRY MY OWN KALA. ANY MANCHI WEY JAZZ UP, I GO BLAST EM LEG 1ST B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN.. ABOBI STREET DON CAST. NAIJA DON CAST BIG TIME. NA KUSH ME I DE KUSH FROM MORNING TILL NITE/24sc.. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

TRAGIC: Pastor Fatally Strangles Wife. / Re: Kidnappers On Rampage In Kaduna Metropolis / 22 Million Bitcoin: Victims Allegedly Extorted By A Dsp, Cordilia Others Petitio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.