Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta (1839 Views)

Niger Delta Peoples Union Official Map (photo) / Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri / Southern Kaduna Peoples Union(sokapu) Did Not Endorse Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by SlayerForever: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
[s]
iamuyiekpen:
eyah. Go and die. That’s the adopted coat of arms. If you’re not okay with it then jump into the lagoon. What’s wrong with these ipob vagabonds? Is this an ipob thread? Ogun dey kill you this boy?
[/s]

You're just a small rat. I don't even have your time.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
Minority fools. SouthSouth is Igboland!!!

That one is with you guys and other tribes count Ijaw out.
Ijaw is bigger than Ibo in population.
Why didn't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow up Nigeria already.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ekealterego:

You even added Ogoni land. LOL. When you sober up.... I understand you need population to add to your 500k population.

How is Ogoni land added here.
After here, the remaining piece is just Oro and Aminadokiari.

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by valirex: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ebi2233:
Shameless guy, you did not even add Ijaws in Edo state that u wrote, when in reality, there are hundreds of thousands of Ijaws in Edo state.
You are very stupid.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Ijaw have already given it to British like that.

There is nothing like Ijaw land tongue

Clowns cheesy
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by valirex: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ekealterego:

See we support your quest for your Ijaw people. Please but don't invade on other people's land. Take your ijaw wuth you. You can take Edos alongside but please don't ever mention our Ndoki again. We are sounding this warning. Face your Ijaw people and be with your Ijaw people..

I don't care about Oron and Obolo, but I am sure the Ibibio and Ibom at large will deal with you for planning to take their people. They already have their Ibom Republic in motion.

They can't take Ndoki but not Ẹdo, rubbish you can fight your fight without adding other people.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by Fejoku: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Most of these guys posing as Ijaws are not Ijaws. They are all here on a mission of butting heads just so quarrels will remain in the South. Read through their sentences and you will see for yourself.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by Kinematics: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
[s]Minority fools. SouthSouth is Igboland!!![/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by Ekealterego: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
valirex:

They can take Ndoki but not Ẹdo, rubbish you can fight your fight without adding other people.
Oga, they have Edo lands in their fake maps. I am just saying in case they need your lands and people, they can mess with you people. You guys are kind, but they should not extend this near anywhere Igbo land including our islands in Opobo.

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fejoku:
Most of these guys posing as Ijaws are not Ijaws. They are all here on a mission of butting heads just so quarrels will remain in the South. Read through their sentences and you will see for yourself.

You are very stupid.
I'm a member of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.
I'm a full time disciple of General Ditari.
God our Creator be my witness.
And all Ijaws are going for Ijaw Republic without leaving one group behind.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ijaw Republic we stand.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
valirex:

They can take Ndoki but not Ẹdo, rubbish you can fight your fight without adding other people.

We didn't take Edo.
Before Edo state was created, after British came and exiled your Oba and massacre your Edo people, before they came and States were later created Ijaw have been living in these areas for many thousands of years.
Do you see any Edo group in that map?
No now.
If una try us too much we will burn down una tiny tribe.
And do worse to u guys than British did.
Una juju no fit save una from British,
And will not save una from us, either.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ekealterego:

Oga, they have Edo lands in their fake maps. I am just saying in case they need your lands and people, they can mess with you people. You guys are kind, but they should not extend this near anywhere Igbo land including our islands in Opobo.

Your frustrations will do you no good.
Go and beg other Niger Delta tribes running away from una Biafra Republic and begging to join Ijaw.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ekealterego:

You even added Ogoni land. LOL. When you sober up.... I understand you need population to add to your 500k population.

All your frustrations end on Nairaland.
Do you see any none Ijaw in that map.
OSU like you, your father, and grandfather.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
GreatBoss:

That one is with you guys and other tribes count Ijaw out.
Ijaw is bigger than Ibo in population.
Why didn't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow up Nigeria already.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Beg the other people running from u guys.
Ijaws don't want them.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by Midas01: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
How is it your business ? And what's the relationship between igbo and the other tribes you're trying to force into Biafra?
Arda1000:
grin grin mmm am not against this Niger Delta Union of a thing but what's the relationship between Edo man and an Ikom man ?
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by Fejoku: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
GreatBoss:

You are very stupid.
I'm a member of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.
I'm a full time disciple of General Ditari.
God our Creator be my witness.
And all Ijaws are going for Ijaw Republic without leaving one group behind.
That you're so hurt confirms my assertion. No one should waste their time on your likes. It's all a ruse meant for one thing which is the causing of chaos down south.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by Midas01: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Shut up and stop sounding like a broken record with your unfounded claims. There are also lots of indigenous urhobos in Edo state but the op omitted that and there's no Urhobo person insulting the op.

If you wanna form your ijaw republic do so in peace and stop being a nuisance like ipob youths on this forum that go about insulting everybody.

Ijaw produces about 90% of crude oil in Nigeria....Lol
Ebi2233:
Shameless guy, you did not even add Ijaws in Edo state that u wrote, when in reality, there are hundreds of thousands of Ijaws in Edo state.
You are very stupid.

Ijaw have already given it to British like that.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fejoku:

That you're so hurt confirms my assertion. No one should waste their time on your likes. It's all a ruse meant for one thing which is the causing of chaos down south.

That will not change the fact from who I am.
We Ijaws are going for Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone.
Take your frustrations somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by powerkey: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
eyah. Go and die. That’s the adopted coat of arms. If you’re not okay with it then jump into the lagoon. What’s wrong with these ipob vagabonds? Is this an ipob thread? Ogun dey kill you this boy?

Probably a YoruBandit opened this thread.

Igbo's are comfortable with what they have and hates you lunatics on Nairaland.

Ikwere will have their own republic soon. Ndiara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Midas01:
Shut up and stop sounding like a broken record with your unfounded claims. There are also lots of indigenous urhobos in Edo state but the op omitted that and there's no Urhobo person insulting the op.

If you wanna form your ijaw republic do so in peace and stop being a nuisance like ipob youths on this forum that go about insulting everybody.

Ijaw produces about 90% of crude oil in Nigeria....Lol

It's true Ijaw produces even more than 90 percent.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
That guy that said 90 didn't write it all.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by Arda1000(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Midas01:
How is it your business ? And what's the relationship between igbo and the other tribes you're trying to force into Biafra?
which other tribes...
Am Igbo I share more incommon to an Ibibio man,we are closely related...
Tell me what an Edo man has incommon with an Ibibio man?
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by iamuyiekpen(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
hahahahaa. Come and claim it useless biafrans

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by iamuyiekpen(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
powerkey:

Probably a YoruBandit opened this thread.

Igbo's are comfortable with what they have and hates you lunatics on Nairaland.

Ikwere will have their own republic soon. Ndiara.
hahahahaa. Ikwerres will join us. Continue ranting.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by iamuyiekpen(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
GreatBoss:

Trash!!!

We Ijaws are going for Ijaw Republic.
Our hero is General Ditari.
Count Ijaw out of this nonesense.
hahahahaha. Ijaw republic starts and ends in Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by Midas01: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
See this majority otondo.

Try nonsense in SS and see nonsense.
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by Midas01: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Keep deluding yourself with that because you want their land, resources and access to sea, Lmao.

More in common like language, culture, dressing abi. Lmao.
Arda1000:
which other tribes...
Am Igbo I share more incommon to an Ibibio man,we are closely related...
Tell me what an Edo man has incommon with an Ibibio man?
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
hahahahaha. Ijaw republic starts and ends in Bayelsa

Your frustrations will move you no where, talk from now till forever.
Haters.
All Ijaws will be in Ijaw Republic.
First go and send them away from their home if u can or collect rent from the hundreds of thousands of them in Edo.
If u have not done that stop frustrating on Nairaland because all your frustrations end here.
Ijaw Republic we stand.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by Arda1000(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Midas01:
Keep deluding yourself with that because you want their land, resources and access to sea, Lmao.

More in common like language, culture, dressing abi. Lmao.
language, culture is how u know a brother,that's why wherever you go once you hear your language you feel at home,as for resources I wonder which one you are talking about,Igbo land is rich in oil and gas,at least 3 out of 5 Igbo state are oil producing states,as for access to sea Igbo land have access to sea,just that it will gulp millions to make it happen, besides having access to sea doesn't guarantee a good Nation,I rather have smart people in a Nation than having access to sea.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Arda1000:
language, culture is how u know a brother,that's why wherever you go once you hear your language you feel at home,as for resources I wonder which one you are talking about,Igbo land is rich in oil and gas,at least 3 out of 5 Igbo state are oil producing states,as for access to sea Igbo land have access to sea,just that it will gulp millions to make it happen, besides having access to sea doesn't guarantee a good Nation,I rather have smart people in a Nation than having access to sea.
Put all the Ibo land oil together, e no even reach the smallest local government area of Bayelsa own.

Ijaw have 12 LGA in Rivers state alone.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by GreatBoss: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
GreatBoss:

Your frustrations will move you no where, talk from now till forever.
Haters.
All Ijaws will be in Ijaw Republic.
First go and send them away from their home if u can or collect rent from the hundreds of thousands of them in Edo.
If u have not done that stop frustrating on Nairaland because all your frustrations end here.
Ijaw Republic we stand.
Re: Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta by Zooposki(f): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fejoku:

I think the government wants to attack the Ijaws, so they are mak8ng sure other youths from south south will not care, hence the acrimonious posts by some posters claiming to be Ijaws. Most of the user id belongs to only one person. Greatboss, Ebi232, ijoh, Captain8, Adakaboro8 etc are the same person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Did Worse Thing Than Boko Haram & ISWAP - Shettima / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Certificate Forgery With Full Evidence / Another Great Reason Why I Love Lagos State And The Leadership. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.