Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Interview Invite: Sinoma Nigeria Company LTD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite: Sinoma Nigeria Company LTD (656 Views)

Why Do Some Nigeria Company Delay Salaries? / Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Ltd Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Graduate Recruitment At Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite: Sinoma Nigeria Company LTD by vyke2008: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Please House, does anyone know anything about Sinoma..., I got a call and then a text for interview:

"****, Congratulations!
We' d like to invite you at Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd for an in-person interview. It is going to take place on 3rd Nov, 2021 in the Company's premises by 11:00am.
Google Sinoma International Engineering Co.,Ltd to know much about us."

Second SMS:

"Go to the nearest park, ask any driver how can you board a vehicle to kuje.If you hav gotten the vehicle, tell him you will get down at NNPC filling station cambial Rd along custom barrack road. Ask of Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd.If you are at the gate, call my no.
Wishing you a safe trip."

Please any info about this company would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Re: Interview Invite: Sinoma Nigeria Company LTD by u2aliyu: 5:29am On Dec 06, 2021
[left][/left]
Re: Interview Invite: Sinoma Nigeria Company LTD by Wisdommyth: 6:19am On Feb 06, 2023
How did the interview go? Did you get the job?
vyke2008:
Please House, does anyone know anything about Sinoma..., I got a call and then a text for interview:

"****, Congratulations!
We' d like to invite you at Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd for an in-person interview. It is going to take place on 3rd Nov, 2021 in the Company's premises by 11:00am.
Google Sinoma International Engineering Co.,Ltd to know much about us."

Second SMS:

"Go to the nearest park, ask any driver how can you board a vehicle to kuje.If you hav gotten the vehicle, tell him you will get down at NNPC filling station cambial Rd along custom barrack road. Ask of Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd.If you are at the gate, call my no.
Wishing you a safe trip."

Please any info about this company would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Re: Interview Invite: Sinoma Nigeria Company LTD by Wisdommyth: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2023
@u2aliyu. Please do you have any info about the company ?
u2aliyu:
[left][/left]

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Job Offer With No B. Sc / In Need Of An Online Tutor For A 7-year Old Grade 1: English Language And Maths / Records Staff Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.