Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) (37980 Views)

Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by EBMedia: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Ex-Niger Delta militant, Chief Ebikabowei Victor-Ben, popularly known as Boyloaf, bagged a first class degree from Baze University Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

Ogomugo Marbo who shared the news on Facebook, wrote;

"Chief Ebikabowei Victor-Ben, AKA Gen Boyloaf is a former commander of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND).

Your news of the best graduating Student and First Class graduate from Baze University Abuja,is not a surprise news to me. Simply because, you love education and solutions to Insecurities in Niger Delta and Nigeria at large.

You are absolute exemplary to others commanders that, education is the key �to resolve Niger Delta questions. I am proud of your constructive mannerism and focused �.

According to Former President of South Africa, Charismatic leader Nelson Mandela "Education is the only weapon you can use to change the world "

Congratulations Gen Boyloaf, We celebrate your courageous mind to make it materialised.

More winning .........

Chief Diplomat,
Aka the Voice of the Voiceless."
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4499406870166922&id=100002929598563

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by JumpDigitals: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Everyone wants to trend. All of a sudden no one wants to do their thing privately anymore. I blame Zuckerberg. All of these is caused by the gram-culture and insatiety

Anyways, this proves no one is useless, circumstance determines alot

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2021
First class Na aeroplane? This yanma-yanma Bazement university just dey dash degree to the highest bidders

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2021
This is ManLoaf

16 Likes

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by festacman(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Is BAZE University a DEBASED University?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Circumstances can change people... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by SmartPolician: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Given his age, I suspect his first class degree.

It takes a lot of hard work, commitment and determination to make a first class.

This man has lots of things bothering him and can never have enough time for his academics.

I hope he didn't go there to use money to buy the degree undecided

In any case, congratulations to him.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by Davinity: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Is he not human?

He went to school, read and came out in flying colours like any other person

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by Kingpin1000: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2021
He is even the best graduating student.
Going to the university may not give you wisdom but it take wisdom for someone to decide to go to school.
Now He can join politics with the Help of his fellow militants fight for his people and His pocket.
Congratulations Sir.
But in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is a king.
Boyloaf na aboki full your class no wonder you are the best student.

12 Likes

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2021
Good
Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by Jesse6(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
This base university is making high institution look simple

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by JavaScript90: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Everybody just dey collect first class from this baze University. You sure say this no be honourary first class?
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website and apps. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
D way militants dey go sch ..they have seen last last sch dey important

6 Likes

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by Guyman02: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
He is a brilliant chap, to have eluded all the intelligence agencies in Nigeria during his days in the creeks and leading a group demanding greater shares in Nigeria oil resources domiciled in his area shows a high level of intelligence.
Congratulations to him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by IamWonderful: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
ok
Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by ignis: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Can any bandit graduate with first class?

7 Likes

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hahahaha, baze university is doing PR in a fantastically corrupt manner. The University is luring moneybags to come and offload some of their loot in exchange for a piece of paper with a degree stamped on it. A lawyer has protested against the LL.B handed to dino malaye on the ground that he gained admission in 2019 and graduated in 2021 when in the whole of 2020 there was no classes due to covid.
If you have the cash and you're shameless just waka jeje go baze university and pay for a baseless degree with no hassles.

16 Likes

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na Dino Melaye set for Baze university so am not surprise grin

6 Likes

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by SATANlST: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
i remember when me and this guy rack am for creek. na that day wey him sef know say no be only him head dey touch.
Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by arantess: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
festacman:
Is BAZE University a DEBASED University?
omo no be small thing

4 Likes

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
With the way BAZE university is awarding their baseless degrees, the school will soon turn to a BAZELESS university because it lacks every form of integrity

4 Likes

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Very nice!

Terrorist with the brain!!

We should know that terrorists are not who they are(terrorist) but, just what they do. Let's learn to accommodate and understand them...
Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
The school gaved him first class out of fare. They doesn’t want his trouble

1 Like

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Why be say na for only him name column dem write grade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin
Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by seandurse(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin
Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
BAZE university is new update for people to buy degrees, the way they will get students politicians in their next session will be much.

5 Likes

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by Highways: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Baze University again.... Issorite
Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by KingAzari: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Be like say this Base University dey do giveaway.

Make I kuku run go collect my own while the offer lasts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Someone should show me the way to Base university, I wan make first crass

Ho, maybe, na honly for hex militants, hex conficts, hand hex kwarupt foliticians with loads hof hembessled money.

Lubish school hefri wia.

Nigerian higher institutions are like Nigerian politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: N3.5M Spent On El-Zakzaky's Food & Security Monthly / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) / Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.