Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

November Forex Mentorship - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / November Forex Mentorship (235 Views)

Forex Mentorship Needed / Forex Mentorship Pdf Available. Dm Right Now / Forex Mentorship And Free Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

November Forex Mentorship by CDavidd(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2021
Hi everyone, happy to engage with you here again and Happy New Month.

This thread is mainly to notify the public about 4-8 weeks Forex Mentorship Program

I started my journey 4 years ago independently, went through ups and downs and all i can say is this skill called FOREX can change your life, never give up Traders, keep learning to get better each and ever day.

First Week
What is forex
What is a broker, leverage
Trading sessions
Currency pairs
What is a pip
How to use MT4/5
Terms used in forex trading
Market Orders

Subsequently weeks
Trading Psychology
Types of Forex analysis
Risk Management
How to use trading view
How to setup paper trading
Support and Resistance
Introduction to smart money
The Wyckoff Method
Institutional Order flow
How to trade with the big guys (Banks, Institutions, Hedge Funds)
Market Structure
Mitigating theory
Identifying an Imbalance
Live trading
How to get funded with $10,000 - $600,000 (Using Proprietary Firms)
Assignments and Task
Zoom Meetings
And Many but a few to mention

When you have a mentor he walks you through every scenario of your forex journey until you become successful. The advantage of mentorship is that you're learning from someone who already has a proven system. Someone who has made countless mistakes and has been able to correct them. All you have to do is learn from your mentor. Hit me up @ to get started.

Fee: #10,000

PS: This is no game, this is not easy, it takes time, effort, consistency, hardwork... And eventually you get everything that you want. Patience... That's what got me out of the bottom and pushed me all the way to the top.

Re: November Forex Mentorship by bercarray(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Baba this long note is not enough o, evidence too is important.
Re: November Forex Mentorship by hardon1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
These ones are not traders... They dont even have an account. They only make money from rubbish trainingbtrainingbthat they themselves dont even understand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming: Start Now, And Overtake!!! / Call Us For Profitable Investment. / Bankx $5m Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.