Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Agbero Kill Bus Driver In Portharcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agbero Kill Bus Driver In Portharcourt (652 Views)

Bandits Kill Bus Driver, Kidnap 8 Passengers In Niger State, Demand ₦17M Ransom / Unclad Passenger Sits In Middle Of Road In Lagos To Protest Arrest Of Bus Driver / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbero Kill Bus Driver In Portharcourt by Fame99game: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Eleme junction is currently blocked as an agbero just killed a bus driver because of #50.
The area is so tensed up.

#portharcourtnews

Re: Agbero Kill Bus Driver In Portharcourt by Harrykn: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Then arrest the agbero give him little beating and heavy smacking
Re: Agbero Kill Bus Driver In Portharcourt by silvoclaira: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Oh
Re: Agbero Kill Bus Driver In Portharcourt by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
At times we give to save the day. Just as the other day while driving home, a police officer pulled me out of the car with over reaction. Next thing he jumped inside my car and was asking all thing at same time. Fully armored he asked for my IDs which I presented and then he asked what is for the boys. I now brought out my phone balance which was 68naira as of then if he wanted me to transfer the same cos I ain't got penny to give. He hissed and said fucking GUY...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbero Kill Bus Driver In Portharcourt by NOwazobia: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
The world better go blind than for 2 full eyes with crocodile teeth to remain. Horror it will be. Is the agbero still alive?

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.
Re: Agbero Kill Bus Driver In Portharcourt by greymiles: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Afonjas killing SSers in their land
The only wise thing for any ND to do now is to unite with their Igbo brothers and lets fight this zoo together
Re: Agbero Kill Bus Driver In Portharcourt by InvestorRicky(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
The state governor has never in any day moved against the incessant killing of commoners in the state or abet the justice delivery for a crime committed against any commoner but will go as far as engaging on physical combats to protect a corrupt politician from facing trials..

Wike-d=Boko-hari
Hyper-brutes!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Wakes Up To Find Her Entire House Gate Stolen | WF / JUST-IN: Bandits Kill Miyetti Allah’s Leader, 4 Others In FCT / The Real Video Of How Deborah Was Attacked And Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.