Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1051014 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by awo666(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
icehot:

It depends on each school. But generally, it's Academic staff that is on strike, not non-academic staff, so check with your school if they have officers working in that department.

Non academic staff have been on strike too since April.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Naijagram:

Both transcript for ND and HND must be sent to WES for evaluation.
Thanks
BTW do you have an idea on how i can pay for my wes? Naija debit card limit is no no.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by upkay: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Good day,

I updated my EE profile yesterday, which was successfully done.

But I did not receive an automatic message from IRCC in the email I registered my account with, telling me that I have updated my profile.

What is likely to cause it guys?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cherishyy(f): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2022
icehot:

It depends on each school. But generally, it's Academic staff that is on strike, not non-academic staff, so check with your school if they have officers working in that department.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cherishyy(f): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2022
awo666:

Non academic staff have been on strike too since April.

This is serious o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olajames11: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Both ND & HND Transcripts are required. They both need to be evaluated.

pinkyruledworld:
Hello Folks,
Good evening.

I am not familiar with this WES thingy and I will like to know. For an HND holder, is the transcript of both HND and ND needed to be sent or just the transcript of the HND?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MissZenith: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=MissZenith post=115641855]Hey fam, someone needs advice?

The principal applicant, in addition to her full time job, also has a side hustle (online mobile data sales), transactions for which will also feature in her 6-month statement of account. Should that be a cause for concern?

And if that activity must be captured in the 10-year personal activities profile, how can it be done? Thanks[can anyone answer please]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wole001: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Queenmaker:
It's PPR!
Finally!
Testimony time, overcomers time!
Timeline below:

SINP nomination - 8th June 2021
ITA-9th June 2021
Biometrics/MEP- 7th December 2021
PPR 1- 8th Feb 2022 (This came a day before my court wedding. Was in the Salon making my hair. The drama no be here ooo. Lol)
Court wedding - 9th Feb 2022
Sent numerous webforms...

Silence
Became restless....
Sent emails to all MPs in Saskatchewan... � In May 2022. We were also proactive by gathering all the required documents including upfront medicals and PCC for spouse. Sent these via webform).
ADR Documents for spouse and proof of relationship. - 20th May 2022
Spouse added to application - 21st May 2022
BIL for spouse - 2nd June 2022
ADR :Remedicals for me and medicals for spouse 7th June 2022.
ADR : PCC for spouse 24th June 2022
ADR :upfront medicals for spouse - 28th July 2022 (This was previously sent via webform, but I uploaded the same medical information sheet given at the clinic since it was barely 6 months since the medical was done.
MEP- 29th July 2022
PPR 2- 9th August 2022.

It has ended in praise.
Nairaland has been a great blessing to me on this Canny journey.
A very big "Thank you" to everyone who has been kind enough to respond to my enquiries. God bless you all.

To all who desire this joy I feel, you'll get it and much more!

God be praised!

Please got an invite to submit my application for SINP. I am gathering my reference letters, please i need to know how to address SINP in my letters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MissZenith: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=MissZenith post=115643678]

Please, in a situation where an immediate supervisor is signing a reference letter instead of head of Human Resources, are there other documents that should be attached to back up the supervisor's signature? If yes, what are they?

Answer please

[Please I need answers. Help]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2022
pinkyruledworld:
Hello Folks,
Good evening.

I am not familiar with this WES thingy and I will like to know. For an HND holder, is the transcript of both HND and ND needed to be sent or just the transcript of the HND?

Thanks

I can't actually conclude. It could be just God's favor. I sent only my HND certificate and transcript and it was evaluated to be "post graduate equivalent"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rume(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Bibitayo2:
Please I still need opinions concerning this.

Thank you.

Mention both the Master's and the first degree when creating your WES profile and application. Go ahead and process your transcript, when you eventually finish the other degree, request for the transcript to be sent to WES. WES will wait to receive both transcripts before completing your assessment.
If you don't include both qualifications at the start and decide to add the second degree later, you'd have to pay more, but your assessment for the first degree may be ready before January if you can get the transcript (and verification) to them in good time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Thank you so much.
rume:

Mention both the Master's and the first degree when creating your WES profile and application. Go ahead and process your transcript, when you eventually finish the other degree, request for the transcript to be sent to WES. WES will wait to receive both transcripts before completing your assessment.
If you don't include both qualifications at the start and decide to add the second degree later, you'd have to pay more, but your assessment for the first degree may be ready before January if you can get the transcript (and verification) to them in good time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stacey1994: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
please a quick question....we received the PPR letter and it mentions something there about not submitting your passport if it is a US passport and just photocopies

My baby Currently only has a US passport as her Nigerian passport is not ready. I used her US passport to add her to my application Has anyone ever been in this situation?

Should I submit her US passport because I am wondering what document she will use to enter into canada with us now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aijay80: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Because US, UK a few other countries' passport holders are eligible to travel to Canada visa free hence the caution not to submit a US/UK passport. That said, since you used her US passport to add her to the application, that is the one you should submit. If I were in your shoes, I'd submit and wait for the response from IRCC on how it works.

stacey1994:
please a quick question....we received the PPR letter and it mentions something there about not submitting your passport if it is a US passport and just photocopies

My baby Currently only has a US passport as her Nigerian passport is not ready. I used her US passport to add her to my application Has anyone ever been in this situation?

Should I submit her US passport because I am wondering what document she will use to enter into canada with us now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
stacey1994:

Submit the photocopy they requested for an American and they will generate the COPR.. voilà. They aren't gonna put a visa label on her US passport.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
stacey1994:

submit photocopy as requested. thats how it works
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
wole001:

Please got an invite to submit my application for SINP. I am gathering my reference letters, please i need to know how to address SINP in my letters

to whom it may concern works just fine

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
MissZenith:

Someone already responded few posts back. include the online role under personal history since you are not claiming points for it and no the income doesn't raise any issue for concern.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
MissZenith:
Please, in a situation where an immediate supervisor is signing a reference letter instead of head of Human Resources, are there other documents that should be attached to back up the supervisor's signature? If yes, what are they?

Answer please

they should include their own contact info (phone number/company email) in the letter. possibly their id card.

nothing else

Someone already responded few posts back
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
upkay:
Good day,

I updated my EE profile yesterday, which was successfully done.

But I did not receive an automatic message from IRCC in the email I registered my account with, telling me that I have updated my profile.

What is likely to cause it guys?

you need to transmit those updates. Go back and check.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stacey1994: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thank you.
This is what I have done based on advise from many other people also.

aestake:

Submit the photocopy they requested for an American and they will generate the COPR.. voilà. They aren't gonna put a visa label on her US passport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello guys..if I get my passport stamped for a visiting visa to another country post AOR , do I need to inform IRCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dudu06:
Hello guys..if I get my passport stamped for a visiting visa to another country post AOR , do I need to inform IRCC?
No

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Saynoomore: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hi guys,
Please if you are presenting pay slips, is it compulsory to have it stamped by the Accounts/finance dept? or simply scanning and uploading them would do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pumpyjay: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Or use the address on the SINP invitation to apply letter.

Dimple10:

to whom it may concern works just fine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by upkay: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dimple10:

you need to transmit those updates. Go back and check.

Yes, I transmitted it.

But still couldn't get the email acknowledging the update.

I don't want to miss vital information whenever there's update as regards my application.

I need more response on what to do.

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pateda26: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

I was in this situation with my spouse, I uploaded statement of result first and the transcript was sent, School refused to verify because he had certificate, so I uploaded certificate copy on wes portal and waited for them to resend verification and they resent using the certificate plus transcript before the school then responded to verification and we got the ECA about 4 days after verification was received.

Pls how did you know the reason why the school refused to verify and did you have to follow any special protocol with WES to newly upload your certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adinnu4(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
upkay:

Yes, I transmitted it.

But still couldn't get the email acknowledging the update.

I don't want to miss vital information whenever there's update as regards my application.

I need more response on what to do.

The date you transmitted it should be showing on your profile

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pateda26: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Saynoomore:
Hi guys,
Please if you are presenting pay slips, is it compulsory to have it stamped by the Accounts/finance dept? or simply scanning and uploading them would do?

Simply Scanning and uploading them just the way it came from account/finance dept is fine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dhejavu: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Congrats to all new PPR folks.
Please how do you submit your passport to vfs Kenya biko.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (631) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: modash(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.