Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050597 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dopes: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. I am a first timer here. We recently got our ppr, we are a family of 3. We had our biometrics at Lagos VFS and intend sending our docs to Abuja VFS because we heard it's faster than Lagos. Pls, I want to confirm if the package transmission fee is to be paid for each of us or just one payment to cover us all. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PreciousRuby(f): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dopes:
Good afternoon everyone. I am a first timer here. We recently got our ppr, we are a family of 3. We had our biometrics at Lagos VFS and intend sending our docs to Abuja VFS because we heard it's faster than Lagos. Pls, I want to confirm if the package transmission fee is to be paid for each of us or just one payment to cover us all. Thank you

Congratulations on your PPR.

The transmission fee might be 9410 per applicant (applicable to Lagos) since you had your biometric at Lagos VFS. Alternatively, you can either call or mail them to get the needed information.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
mummyDsquare:
Please my people, the work history part of OINP where they asked us to put our paid work for the past 10 years, Am I supposed to start from my current job down to NYSC since I was still in school 10 years ago? also my work timeline reads:

NYSC: NOC 4031
next job : NOC 6551
Next job: NOC 2172 ( which i'm claiming points for) 3 years and 4 months
current job: NOC0124

I hope after filling all these there they won't ask me for reference from all of them. I have refrence from my immediate past job and my current job.

Please somebody help me with what to do about that part please so I can move forward.

Thank you in anticipation.
Yes, down to NYSC. I even included my 9 months work experience pre-nysc because you can't leave any gaps and I wrote that I wasn't claiming points for it cos I was only paid a stipend by hand. Under NYSC i just wrote 'compulsory national youth service' or something like that. I sha tried to give reasons for why I wasn't claiming points for the older jobs to avoid being asked for proof and I guess it worked. Don't know if others submitted without the explanation

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Olisa222: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
mummyDsquare:
Please my people, the work history part of OINP where they asked us to put our paid work for the past 10 years, Am I supposed to start from my current job down to NYSC since I was still in school 10 years ago? also my work timeline reads:

NYSC: NOC 4031
next job : NOC 6551
Next job: NOC 2172 ( which i'm claiming points for) 3 years and 4 months
current job: NOC0124

I hope after filling all these there they won't ask me for reference from all of them. I have refrence from my immediate past job and my current job.

Please somebody help me with what to do about that part please so I can move forward.

Thank you in anticipation.
For every Noc you claim, a reference letter must back it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aphrodite007(f): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hi,

I just got my scores today and edited my previous scores on my EE profile but forgot to change the testID and date. I also changed my noc from 2171 to 1122 because the latter is the non technical version of my job (ontario picks 1122 more than 2172). I'm not sure why my profile got locked with a message telling me that I am ineligible to apply.

Can someone advice on how to resolve this? do i just create a new profile?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rawe45: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Allegory:

That site is so frustrating. You can get an error message 50 times before it finally logs you in. Just that I can't remember if this was the exact message I was getting. I switched to more stable internet (mtn to airtel) and started logging in around midnight only. Try this first b4 you contact OINP. Even when you finally log in, it would log you out anytime your internet shakes small and all the info you suffered to enter will disappear, so try to use a stronger internet for all your OINP business.

I switched laptop, switched internet.. It finally worked. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Aphrodite007:
Hi,

I just got my scores today and edited my previous scores on my EE profile but forgot to change the testID and date. I also changed my noc from 2171 to 1122 because the latter is the non technical version of my job (ontario picks 1122 more than 2172). I'm not sure why my profile got locked with a message telling me that I am ineligible to apply.

Can someone advice on how to resolve this? do i just create a new profile?

Yes, create a new profile.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1001

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello good people. My Boss won’t give me a work experience letter.
What other option do I have(nysc)?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sent a webform 3 weeks ago. No response.
Just got PPR

AOR: Dec 28, 2019
Remed: 13 Nov 2021
Med passed: 23 Dec 2021
VO: Ottawa

All thanks to God for His mercy and grace.
To all those waiting, be steadfast. God hasn't forgotten you. It will all end in praise and smiles.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hamza05:
Hello good people. My Boss won’t give me a work experience letter.
What other option do I have(nysc)?
Thank you.
Read number 36 of the FAQs here

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239809

Sha don't be tempted to write on yourself. Beg him some more or try getting other superiors at the organization to write for you. What's his reason?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Yellowmellow:
These questions I’m seeing about passport adr is getting me worried.
Please guys my passport expires in September, my aor is Feb 2021.
I was told I have to wait till 6 months to the expiration of my passport to start the renewal process.
I don’t know if I’d get an adr for passport renewal. Should I start the process now?
I heard you don't have to wait 6 months o, that an immigration officer can seek approval for you once its for immigration purposes. So I guess you can start the renewal process asap.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
MrPein:
Just got PPR

To all those waiting, be steadfast. God hasn't forgotten you. It will all end in praise and smiles.

Congratulations!! Finally the long wait is over

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
GraciousWords:

Was it all or only part/some of the money that was taken out of the POF account/investment?

If part/some, maybe try and use 25% of pension to shock what is missing (if PFA money is not already part of the POF).......otherwise........I no know...... maybe do a gift deed as others have suggested and hope for the best....

LOE is dicey, it may work for a clement VO who understands COVID era difficulties but may not for a strict VO.

A few people will get asked to send an updated 6-month bank statement and if the visa officer is not satisfied with the story they'll send a procedural fairness letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KlausMike(m): 2:55am On Feb 12, 2022
Dopes:

My family got their passports back today Feb 11th from vfs lagos. The passports were sent Jan 12th. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mstomie: 4:44am On Feb 12, 2022
IT’S PPR.

A journey of over 2 years has come to an end

Nov 9 2019- - AOR
FEB 2020- ADR for PA work reference
March 2020- - Remedical request

Silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 2020- Ordered GSMS note ( file approved September 2021, as per the note)

November 18th 2021- Remedical request again
November 23rd 2021- medical done
January 7th 2022 - medical passed
January 8th 2022- medical reverted to” we are reviewing the result of your medical”
January 27th 2022- medical passed AGAIN!
January. 31st 2022 - ADR for PCC (Police clearance certificate)
February 3rd 2022- PCC uploaded
February 11th 2022- ready for visa

Which VAC can I send my passport to that it would be returned on time?

38 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yellowmellow(f): 5:03am On Feb 12, 2022
Allegory:

I heard you don't have to wait 6 months o, that an immigration officer can seek approval for you once its for immigration purposes. So I guess you can start the renewal process asap.

Okay thanks. I will ask my contact about it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yellowmellow(f): 5:03am On Feb 12, 2022
bekayy:
If you haven’t had your visa before the 6 month mark or in 3 months to expiry. Proactively renew your passport and resend to them. That may even facilitate your visa .

Shalom.

Alright. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yellowmellow(f): 5:12am On Feb 12, 2022
I just got adr for my proof of funds. I used gift deed and put it in an FD. So I need to be sure, what documents am I to submit pls?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:03am On Feb 12, 2022
Yellowmellow:
I just got adr for my proof of funds. I used gift deed and put it in an FD. So I need to be sure, what documents am I to submit pls?
What exactly were you asked to send, you can take a screenshot of the mail, blot out your personal details and send here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Osama10(m): 6:43am On Feb 12, 2022
MrPein:
Just got PPR

Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Osama10(m): 6:47am On Feb 12, 2022
Mstomie:
IT’S PPR.

A journey of over 2 years has come to an end

Nov 9 2019- - AOR
FEB 2020- ADR for PA work reference
March 2020- - Remedical request

Silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 2020- Ordered GSMS note ( file approved September 2021, as per the note)

November 18th 2021- Remedical request again
November 23rd 2021- medical done
January 8th 2022- medical reverted to” we are reviewing the result of your medical”
January. 31st 2022 - ADR for PCC (Police clearance certificate)
February 3rd 2022- PCC uploaded

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Shindar: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2022
MrPein:
Just got PPR

hello good morning, I had remedicals done at q-life about 2 weeks ago, and since then, no change in the profile. I see we are awaiting your medical result where the medicals is and I know it usually dosen't take them this long to upload. What could be the problem? I'm a bit concerned.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dopes: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2022
Thank you so much for your response.
PreciousRuby:

Congratulations on your PPR.

The transmission fee might be 9410 per applicant (applicable to Lagos) since you had your biometric at Lagos VFS. Alternatively, you can either call or mail them to get the needed information.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dopes: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Pls, did you compile all your family's documents in an envelope and made payment for one way courier? Or each applicant's documents in a different envelope and made payment for one way courier individually?

My family got their passports back today Feb 11th from vfs lagos. The passports were sent Jan 12th. grin [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dopes: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Pls, did you compile all your family's documents in an envelope and made payment for one way courier? Or each applicant's documents in a different envelope and made payment for one way courier individually?
KlausMike:

My family got their passports back today Feb 11th from vfs lagos. The passports were sent Jan 12th. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2022
Mstomie:
IT’S PPR.

Nov 9 2019- - AOR

Congratulations! @ red...those IRCC people can give someone high BP!

For VAC just search NL for VFS PPR to read different people's experiences....there's Lagos, Abuja, Cairo, London etc cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2022
MrPein:

Just got PPR

2019 People!!! CONGRATS MrPein!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Shindar:

hello good morning, I had remedicals done at q-life about 2 weeks ago, and since then, no change in the profile. I see we are awaiting your medical result where the medicals is and I know it usually dosen't take them this long to upload. What could be the problem? I'm a bit concerned.

Check with Qlife if they have uploaded it on the IRCC eMedical portal. Did my remeds Jan 17, Qlife didn't upload till Jan 28 but my remed was passed by Jan 31. It will be done. Hang in there.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ayandee: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2022
Shindar:

follow up with qlife to confirm if they have uploaded your results. If they have, send the e-medical information sheet given by qlife to ircc via webform.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KlausMike(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2022
Dopes:

I sent the passports in one envelope and paid for 1 way courier.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2022
Shindar:

Hi. I did my remed at IOM.
Since the hospital didn't call you back, I am sure everything is okay. Just a little more time and it will reflect on your profile.
But you can call them or email them. Just to ease your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2022
GraciousWords:

2019 People!!! CONGRATS MrPein!

Thank you so much GraciousWords
We will dance to your PPR news soonest. I believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: Francesr and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.