Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) (63477 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by plaindealer: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sleyk:

You're typing in ignorance.

And you are typing in not only ignorance, but also foolishness, self denial, delusions and self destruction..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by IPIGSRMUMU: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
[[s]quote author=Sleyk post=107249369]

If it pained you, deal with it cos no one better to him cos if you dare it, name one person alive today better than him even you....I listen to some of his broadcast, I heard him saying that they'll come.

But do you know the interesting part?? It's among his charges that in 14days, something remarkable will happen.

The script is just playing out.

[/quote][/s]

Rubbish trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by dapadawee: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:
In a video circulating online, the military men can be seen with machine guns shooting into civilian homes.

The place and time where this incident happened is yet to be confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOSFLBumhSQ
This is definitely the east considering the soil and house
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Praktikals(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
ozowarac:
Very big fool you are.

Nnamdi Kanu wants to outdo Odumegwu Ojukwu, who wasted 3,000,000 precious Ndigbo lives but later tried to become a senator of a united Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by dich: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
NA will come out with a statement and say it is "photoshopped"!!! Shame to federal govt of Nigeria!!
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by nedekid: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
ivolt:
Another acted script?
Yeah, army will say they only fired blanks to scare the people.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by donnie(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
vanunu:
These are rogue soldiers. Shame on Nigeria.
LIAR... they are your typical Nigerian soldier and you know it.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by donnie(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
ivolt:
Another acted script?

God will punish you soon... Watch and see.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by donnie(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
epondudu:

Do you need to be rude and offensive?, anyways your parent thought you that...It's in your DNA

You are and idiot and most likely without parents.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
NIGERIAN ARMY will soon DENY it
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by itslinkin4005(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:
In a video circulating online, the military men can be seen with machine guns shooting into civilian homes.

The place and time where this incident happened is yet to be confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOSFLBumhSQ
Funny a thing ,the Nigeria army will come out tomorrow and deny it ,telling you that is a training exercise.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Very indiscipline & untrained soldiers,did any notice how he suddenly turned like a drunken soldier & almost shredded his slug belt handler...who d hell taught d goon how to duck?
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by nedekid: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
dealslip:
Terrorism will envelope the whole of Nigeria, this Lord showed me in 2020. I received this revelation almost exactly 1 year ago on the 6th of November 2020. The water of terrorism poured from Borno into Imo State and then it enveloped the whole of Nigeria. It was even on the streets. The time frame was specific - the end of 2020 and the whole of 2021.

On the 20th of February 2021, I saw another vision of foreigners terrorising Nigerians in their land, these foreigners had the configuration of Lebanese. People could not step out to buy or even drive on the streets anymore for fear of been captured and robbed. The terrorists mocked Nigerian, they would invade our homes, they told us to guard/defend ourselves but they would still be the ones to secure us. Nigerians paid them security fees and they helped those that paid the fees to build fences around their property. They also made a fortune building the fences. They still invaded those that paid them for security. They built fences of two or three boards (those that are civil engineers will understand the term three boards). Those who were very scared and wealthy were the ones that paid for three board
Then suddenly, the terrorists lost their power and they were banished and suddenly Nigerians started to rejoice on the streets, I saw people jubilating while cars and bikes were moving freely without fear. The very fence the terrorists built for those who paid them to secure them was now used to construct the road that the joyous Nigerians were driving and jubilating on. However it was just two board out of the three board that was used to build the roads. Those that had one board left regretted paying for an extra board instead of just two boards. Patriots do not lose hope, this evil wicked people we see, we would not see them again when the Lord stands on our behalf

On the 29th September 2020, I saw an old model bus though it looked new. It was carrying people who were returning to West Africa from Nigeria, they were supposed to be working for ECOWAS or thereabout. They were leaving from the local airport, a decree had been issued and they had been sacked by the government of Nigeria and where going back to ECOWAS. The plate number was Kano, first it appeared as a olive green army bus then it changed to a light blue and cream bus. It also change size from what looked like a coaster bus with glass to a smaller volks wagen. The bus could not start and they had to come down and stay in an hotel to return to the airport on Friday. It was a Wednesday. They wore clothes like Hausa guys with the cap and they spoke Yoruba and I was astonished they spoke Yoruba, one of them was even saying that his dad would have been expecting him because he knew he was returning back. I caught the conversation as two of them walked past me.

Now the bigger green bus suggests Nigeria, by divine intervention, Nigeria had been divided and the North was removed from Nigeria either as a new state in ECOWAS or joined to another Nation in ECOWAS (their Fathers were expecting them back). Their new identity will have the colour cream and light blue. Kano would have a strong role to play in the events to unfold.

Visions are for an appointed time, we would do well to pray in anticipation of their manifestation.

Can you please help me see vision for the euro millions lotto €66m jackpot holding 2.11.2021 ie tomorrow.
Thanks.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by ofemigeorge(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
epondudu:
It's happens in one of the villages overan by bandits and it's been cleared by the army..... Nigerians should learn to appreciate the gallant men of the Nigerian Army. Don't let hate overshadow your brain.
VICTORY IS FROM GOD
Let me assume what you said is true. But I doubt it, why , becos that is not the way to get rid of bandit. So tell me another fabricated movie.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by dapolaw(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
These soldiers are not Hausas, looking at their utterances.... And its likely possible this is somewhere in the south.

Nah our people be this oh, stupid fellows.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by 4four(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
epondudu:
It's happens in one of the villages overan by bandits and it's been cleared by the army..... Nigerians should learn to appreciate the gallant men of the Nigerian Army. Don't let hate overshadow your brain.
VICTORY IS FROM GOD
na this kind lie go kill u, Ur present generation and unborn generation except if what u said up there is true
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Babastrong(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
This country has turned to a battle field. And to live in nigeria without a protective armor is dangerous.
i believe this can help.

one head of a big male lizard ( agama agama lizard), one big alligator pepper.
insert the alligator pepper into the mouth of the lizard. Then burn it, grind it to powder. Use blade to make 21 incissions from your fore head to the middle of your head. Put the powder on the incission.
this is 99.9% sure but your faith in your creator is 100%. With this prerequisite, no bullet can hit you.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by prophetfire: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
chiedu7:
This is Genocide act happened in ISI NGWU village at Ngbowo in Awgu LGA of Enugu state.
. What prompted the army into doing such?
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fools. Zombies. My hatred for these guys is beyond anyone's reach. Zombies.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Gaabasky: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
When I say we are behaving like a curses nation someone said no.

Even Afghanistan behaves better
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by skybeauty(f): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
chrismastre5:
The place is in Enugu

Awgu Local Government to be precise. My heart bleeds for peaceful Awgu. The attack started by 5am in the morning 1 November, 2021. Many have been shot dead whilst many is missing.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
demmie1:
Its a south east state for sure and this is at least two full squads I'm counting. I wonder what southern soldiers in the army are doing

Don't be surprised that South East soldiers are among them, or even lead the operation
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by colizee(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
The foolish shooter nearly killed the mumu hype man behind him...No code of conduct / rule of engagement

This ones are pure bastards!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by skybeauty(f): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
obyrich:
Where in Enugu? When did this happen?

Awgu Local Government. At the early hours of today 1 November, 2021. Many has been shot dead while others declared missing.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by guru90: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is what they trained Useless 9ja soldiers for........
abi.......

if na boko haram, they will pick run and come east....
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by assent: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
ivolt:
Another acted script?

If it is real.and not an acted script, may death and destruction make your home their abode.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by stanliwise(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
vanunu:
These are rogue soldiers. Shame on Nigeria.
Do you know who they are?
Where it happened ?
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Emanodimo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
uchaymart:
Soldiers are not allowed to shoot at bandits up North but watch how they are wasting ammunition in the East on unarmed civilian with a GPG.

Shame on the government, shame on NA, shame on the Nigerian military.

Nigeria is gone indeed

Sincerely, if they can be confident enough to do that making videos, then the worst is yet to come.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by assent: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Udele1 and oyingboupdate, this murder is taking place in ISI NGWU village at Ngbowo in Awgu LGA of Enugu state. Why are you not giving update about it?

You are just a morally questionable paid agent.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Oya where are THIS IS NOT NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF THE VEGETATION CREW?
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by skybeauty(f): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
vanunu:

You are just a big foool . So primitive.

He is an animal. If soldiers are killed, it will be logical to face those that are killing them instead of wiping out families and innocent villagers. Women and children have been killed others burnt to death. God will punish this evil people and the stupid poster.
Re: Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) by assent: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tingotoe:
And who told you that there are civilians in that house? They could be terrorists using the house to shoot at the military for all we know

And where are the Terrorists they were firing at?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.