Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Do I STOP Unsolicited Emails From My Mailbox? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I STOP Unsolicited Emails From My Mailbox? (200 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Sad? / "We Receive 30,000 Unsolicited Job Applications Every Year" - Landmark VC / How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I STOP Unsolicited Emails From My Mailbox? by Osascrypto(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
I keep on receiving this type of question daily, and I decided to shed light on it.
There are many ways to put an end to unsolicited emails coming to your email box.
You can block the sender and their messages will go to your Spam folder.
1. On your computer, go to Gmail
2. Open the message.
3. In the top right, click More .
4. Click Block [sender]

Tip: If you blocked someone by mistake, you can unblock them using the same steps.

[b]Unsubscribe from mass emails
If you signed up on sites that sends lots of emails, like promotions or newsletters, you can use the unsubscribe link to stop getting these emails.

2. Open an email from the sender you want to unsubscribe from.
3. Next to the sender's name, click **Unsubscribe** or **Change preferences**. If you don't see these options, follow the steps above to block the sender or mark the message as spam.

Tip: It may take a few days for the emails to stop after you unsubscribe.

Unsubscribe all unwanted emails in bulk with a click. Take control of your inbox. Check this video :https:///31pte4Z

Remove spam or suspicious emails

Gmail tries to keep spam out of your inbox, but sometimes messages get through. If you see a spam message in your inbox:
2. Open The message.
3. Near the top of the page, click Report Spam

Tip : When you click Report spam or manually move an email into your Spam folder, Google will receive a copy of the email and may analyze it to help protect our users from spam and abuse.

A suspicious email asked for personal information

If you see a suspicious email that asks for personal information, you can report the email for phishing.
2. Open the email you want.
3. At the top right, click More .
4. Click **Report phishing**.

However, If are a very busy person and do not have time for these process, I think mailbox automatic cleaner is for you.
With this software, you don't have to worry about checking, and deleting unwanted emails daily. Just sync it with your mailbox, and it will have it clean always. Learn More: https:///3pWaXX1

I hope this article helps you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bats Are The Natural Hosts Of Many Viruses (including Coronaviruses) And Have Pl / Prof. Kehinde emerges as FUNAAB's's DVCD / Sumec Firman Educational Ideology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.