Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) (663 Views)

Sec. School Girls Mob Male Student To Death For Sneaking Into Their Dormitory / Lagos Poly Students Jump Through The Fence / OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Update from

Female Dormitory Students of Buruburu Girls High School in Nairobi, Kenya are seen in a video jumping from as high as the 2nd floor as a huge fire engulfed a building in the school, Siggy reports.

A section of the students trapped in the multi-story building was spotted trying to escape the inferno through windows and jumping all the way to the ground.

According to reports, several students have already been rushed to the hospital after the Sunday, October 31, fire incident whose cause is yet to be determined.

At the same time, panicked parents and guardians rushed to the institution to check on their children some of whom were rushed to the neighbouring Metropolitan Hospital.

According to the disturbing videos shared on social media, the hapless girls were spotted escaping through the windows as the dark smoke billowed the building and the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GGZ75NuSVc

https:///dormitory-students-jump-off-2nd-floor-as-fire-engulfs-building-video/

Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
God help us.
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by WibusJaga: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2021

Terrible scenes. Better to jump to your possible death than be roasted alive by fire.
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by Siggynigeria: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

Terrible scenes. Better to jump to your possible death than be roasted alive by fire.

Yeah.
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
We thank God no life was lost
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is bravery!
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by Bifwoli: 2:42am On Nov 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Very true .I remember i saw people jump off 80th to 110th floors of World Trade Center when the fire of the jet fuel made it like 800 degrees hot.

Immediate death on impact is better than being roasted by fire.
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2021
Bifwoli:
Very true .I remember i saw people jump off 80th to 110th floors of World Trade Center when the fire of the jet fuel made it like 800 degrees hot.

Immediate death on impact is better than being roasted by fire.
'

Did they survive it?
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2021
God have mercy.

Please protect and deliver these helpless children.
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:
God have mercy.

\

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Survival skills in action,.
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
We thank God for life
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by greenie77: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mercychen:
God have mercy.

In Kenya, majority of the fire incidents in boarding secondary schools are started by the students because they are "tired" of being in school or they were high on drugs. It is their "tradition" there, as hundreds of boarding schools have been gutted by fire in the last 5 years.
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
greenie77:

In Kenya, majority of the fire incidents in boarding secondary schools are started by the students because they are "tired" of being in school or they were high on drugs. It is their "tradition" there, as hundreds of boarding schools have been gutted by fire in the last 5 years.

Are you serious? Lol.....

So, what has the school authority been doing about it since it's now common knowledge and possible they are aware of the madness?

Mad ooo...

The unseriousness in this 21st century students is alarming. They don't want to go to school any longer. Even the ones being pushed are not willing to learn or study. Everyday, I keep advising them in-between lessons on the importance of education and taking their studies seriously but it's seems to be falling on deaf ears as the lack of interest is still writen all over them.

I told them in school today. If you like study, if you don't like, don't study. I'll do my bit as a teacher to guide you academically. It's up to you to open your hearts to learning or shut it.

I don talk Taya, my brother.
Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by greenie77: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mercychen:

Are you serious? Lol.....

So, what has the school authority been doing about it since it's now common knowledge and possible they are aware of the madness?

Mad ooo...

The unseriousness in this 21st century students is alarming. They don't want to go to school any longer. Even the ones being pushed are not willing to learn or study. Everyday, I keep advising them in-between lessons on the importance of education and taking their studies seriously but it's seems to be falling on deaf ears as the lack of interest is still writen all over them.

I told them in school today. If you like study, if you don't like, don't study. I'll do my bit as a teacher to guide you academically. It's up to you to open your hearts to learning or shut it.

I don talk Taya, my brother.

Sadly, for some of those Kenyan high schoolers....burning down school facilities is a bragging right.

Re: Dormitory Students Jump Off 2nd Floor As Fire Engulfs Building (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
greenie77:

Sadly, for some of those Kenyan high schoolers....burning down school facilities is a bragging right.

Crazy! And here i was, pitying them. undecided.

Hmm...

(1) (Reply)

Child Hawker Identified As One Of The Victims Of Kubwa Market Fire / #justiceforsylvester Case Will Shock Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo Boasts / What Is CITN Revision Live Class About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.