Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College (38995 Views)

Bus Driver Kills Colleague, Abandons Corpse At Lagos Park / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Finchmgh: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
yusluvad:
Honestly, I no get sense. I'm a tribal bigot...
I thought as much
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by MrPEACEMAKER(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
ZhanVeera:
This is really sad and inhumane,

And the fact that people are just moving about without doing anything is more worrisome,
Your talk da gaskiya ne fa.
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by wunmi590(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

Please help us confirm if the skull is still intact. Ogun State and Skull are romantically inclined.

Whalai, you are a clown, the way you are asking him question as if it something very important you are asking grin

3 Likes

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Bigchristo: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Moneyboyz:
There is a Human corpse at Toll gate around that Bible college, it has been there for days now and people just go about their business like it's a normal thing.

The corpse is now smelling and may burst soon (today or tomorrow).

Please help push this to front page so the appropriate authorities In Ogun state will go there and pack it up before things go sideways.

The most annoying part is that there are police men all around tollgate extorting motorists, there is a FRSC office in tollgate, a whole police division in sango ota and an extortion checkpoint just a 1 Minute walk from where this corpse is located.

Please this is human life, a person that was unfortunate. Can be anyone tomorrow, please don't let this person suffer in life and in death.

This days the government and citizens usually have no values for human even they don’t longer respect the dead either, same thing happened around bypass in Sapele road Benin city I was traveling to delta state I saw the corpse later return after 3 days I still drive passed it along the road it’s so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by haekymbahd(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
How about the family of the deceased.. shebi na person drop the body there. It is highly likely the deceased has been used for ritual..
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Safyan(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Then you can do something my dear
ZhanVeera:

And the fact that people are just moving about without doing anything is more worrisome,
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by JoinSeeMyFather: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Deeper Life tell you say dem get Bible College around Till Gate or anywhere near Toll Gate at all?

1 Like

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by okrote4real: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Moneyboyz:
There is a Human corpse at Toll gate around that Bible college, it has been there for days now and people just go about their business like it's a normal thing.

The corpse is now smelling and may burst soon (today or tomorrow).

Please help push this to front page so the appropriate authorities In Ogun state will go there and pack it up before things go sideways.

The most annoying part is that there are police men all around tollgate extorting motorists, there is a FRSC office in tollgate, a whole police division in sango ota and an extortion checkpoint just a 1 Minute walk from where this corpse is located.

Please this is human life, a person that was unfortunate. Can be anyone tomorrow, please don't let this person suffer in life and in death.

I remember when I was in secondary school in Lagos, we see corpses like everyday on our way to school at Mile 2. Body cares. The environmental are only there to disturb market people. They don't do their job. Sometimes , until the corpse got swollen, and about to burst before they come there. Lagos is very late in doing their job in that aspect and it's pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Image123(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
JoinSeeMyFather:
Deeper Life tell you say dem get Bible College around Till Gate or anywhere near Toll Gate at all?

Me sef surprise, i wanted to say same. i don't think Deeper life has a Bible college. They have high school and i think university.

1 Like

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
Is the skull still intact?

Trust you need it to join Benz owners overnight. Lol.
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Onyeka2019: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Che nah woman abi nah man or boy or girl..?

Ani nah pikin abi nah omo oro.?
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by cabosnoopy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wahala

Make $55 directly to your paypal,click to find out how, and thank me later.
https://instapay.work/?ref=E6t2irUKd
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Moneyboyz:

I'm not sure, I passed through there today and was surprised the corpse is still there and no one cares.
Didn't get a good look. The smell is unbearable.

Folks who are not your age are medical doctors. "The smell is unbearable!" What if you're a gynaecologist; would you turn your eyes away when you see the real THINGS, up and below?
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by zexy2030(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
ZhanVeera:

when we say we have a bad government, some people will say, it is the people that are bad.

Nigerians are the kindest being in situations like this but the devils in uniform will rope the innocent samaritan with the dead, who cant defend the samaritan.

OP, you have done well to have reported.

1 Like

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Lxc1: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Really
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by paskal16: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
They should clear it before they mine the skull

1 Like

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by AyelalaOo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Emotion is a problem, it often clouds humans sense of judgement. For example
What is the meaning of "don't let this person suffer in death."
What's wrong with humans self.
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by thunderbabs: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
It is known as bible college..not deeper life's.

1 Like

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by MNDY(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=Moneyboyz post=107243597]Ther

Same way the corpse of a popular mad woman was left carelessly at a bus-stop stand in same Ogun for days recently before it was taken away. Whether she was killed or hit by a car on the very dangerous express, nobody knows. I have never experienced people walking and staying around a corpse that carefreely before. Just started a job in this state but I no love my stay here again based on stories and happenings of Ogun. A group of guys were chatting about the rate of ritual and cars driven by the young among them and one of them played a video of live adult frogs removed from the vagina of a girl used for ritual. I almost got lured myself recently. Various ritual stories you would know Ogun as a name manifests in the state wella (Ogun-Owo specifically)
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Edozie4bc: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
This thing of a thing happened at Abuja if not for okada riders that blocked the highway the corpses will still be there
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by tamzy123(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
I can confirm this information. I just passed the corpse few minutes ago just after toll gate. Really sad

1 Like

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Streetdreamx(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
Is the skull still intact?
if Association of Skull miners Brown roof Republic has tampered with it?

2 Likes

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Jibsy203(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yoruba skulls miners have been killing their ppl since they days of Adam
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Splitmind: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
So sad that human life is not valued in the southern regions
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by JoinSeeMyFather: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Image123:

Me sef surprise, i wanted to say same. i don't think Deeper life has a Bible college. They have high school and i think university.

They have Bible College at different locations. But none around Toll Gate as said by the op.
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
revived:
Omooooooooo

I Sabi bible college now

The werey police down the road no knw pass money
Dem collect my bread wey I buy from ShopRite sef during covid

As far as the corpse is concerned , it must have a connection with the abandoned gateway hotel.

E go be

What’s weird about that abandoned gateway hotel?
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by JoinSeeMyFather: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
thunderbabs:
It is known as bible college..not deeper life's.

Abeg tell him oooo.

1 Like

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by revived: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

What’s weird about that abandoned gateway hotel?

Many things I can't say online bro

Those around there knw it
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Akabuking: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

Please help us confirm if the skull is still intact. Ogun State and Skull are romantically inclined.
Badt guy grin grin
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
revived:

Many things I can't say online bro

Those around there knw it

Brief me fam, cos I’ve always passed around that hotel and I always have this feelings about the hotel like something is weird about it. Please just brief me one or two
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Onyeka2019: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
JoinSeeMyFather:

I no the Bible college at toll gate but it not for deeper life o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) / Slay Mamas Battle To Stabilise Friend Who Took Colorado & Started Convulsing / Army Jails Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Beating Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.