Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College (38997 Views)

Bus Driver Kills Colleague, Abandons Corpse At Lagos Park / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by ma373733(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
MENELIIK:

Deep inside you as an Osu, you know you are telling lies but then the igbo you smoke is original, retain your current supplier.

I should be the one telling you that grin you algea eating drab little thing grin
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by kkfada(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nothing seem working in Nigeria...it's a pity what's the work of the police homicide department.
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by dayoade2007(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
I passed through there yesterday, the people there said they called emergency line (112), they were told that the call came to Lagos emergency zone they should keep on trying, it may connect to Ogun state own.

When Dangote trailer killed some people at that same Tollgate, they came with Ambulance to evacuate the dead people with "112" on it.

This country na cruise.
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Shodipe33(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Baddddddd nigga what do want to do with the skull... No cause me o am just asking questions

[/quote]
Re: Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College by Shodipe33(m): 12:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Davash222:

Please help us confirm if the skull is still intact. Ogun State and Skull are romantically inclined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Jails Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Beating Actress / Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm / Man Stripped And Tied To A Pole In Warri For Stealing A Plasma TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.