Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) (15500 Views)

2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by Feggie3: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by ritux: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
I’m not an Anambrarian but having watched and listened to this debate up to the 1 hour mark, Anambra people will make a big mistake if they allow APC rig this election. Uba has virtually nothing to offer to the state. He will be the worse governor in the history of the state if Anambra people allow FG to rig him in.

I wished the so called people’s choice of Maduka was here for me to rate him. So far it is between Soludo and Valentine. Based on their comments,

On security, I give it to Valentine

On roads and infrastructure, I give it to Valentine

On Economy and IGR they are both on par with Soludo slightly ahead.

On IPOB/ESN, they both agreed on same approach so 50-50

I will be back… let me watch the second half.

On bringing Anambra billionaires back to invest in the state, Soludo just fall Uba hand on tax exemption. I give this to Valentine. The guy has plans if only he can implement them if he wins. Like he said, push and pull. Once a billionaire comes home and succeeds, others will follow suit. It’s all about creating an enabling environment to invest.

On environment, I give it to Soludo. I love is approach.

Healthcare….Soludo won this hands down.

Education….Valentine gets this one.

I just don’t understand Uba. He should not even contest LGA election.

Girl child Education…Soludo was not given room to speak so no rating.

If I were to be an indigene of Anambra, I will vote for Valentine Ozigbo or Soludo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by Nonexisting1: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Moderator: "How would you handle flooding and erosion problems in Anambra? "

Andy Uba: "we will be planting trees, thank you. '

He is very daft. Soludo all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by Osedebillion: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
What if you could

*Be available for your children and family whenever you need or want to
*Say goodbye to a stressful 9-5 for good
*Gain complete flexibility and freedom over your time
*Stop worrying about money by bringing extra income to your household

With 35,000 naira you too can earn 6 figures weekly working from home as a virtual Assistant. In-debt practical step by step guide on how to launch and grow a successful virtual Assistant Business fast earning 6 figures weekly online from the comfort of your home.

Take action now
chat me up to get access link - 09090386055
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Moderator: "How would you handle flooding and erosion problems in Anambra? "

Andy Uba: "we will be planting trees, thank you. '

Lol.

Andy Uba no sabi book at all. Laugh wan finish me. You ask him a question, he attacks Soludo. He never answers any question.

Such a low IQ individual.

I was also very disappointed with Val Ozigbo. I used to think that the dude got something to offer. Dude thinks 'having a grasp of statistics and data' is theorizing.

What is governance without data? How do you make far-reaching decisions, including the allocation of scarce resources.

Soludo pass them by far....make dem go rest abeg.

BTW, where Maduka go sef...e no sabi say dem dey do debate?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by thewritingtodo(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

Andy Uba no sabi book at all. Laugh wan finish me. You ask him a question, he attacks Soludo. He never answers any question.

Such a low IQ individual.

I was also very disappointed with Val Ozigbo. I used to think that the dude got something to offer. Dude thinks 'having a grasp of statistics and data' is theorizing.

What is governance without data? How do you make far-reaching decisions, including the allocation of scarce resources.

Soludo pass them by far....make dem go rest abeg.

BTW, where Maduka go sef...e no sabi say dem dey do debate?

Soludo clearly outshone the others.. Val even tried, but you see dat Andy Uba...omo him brain box na Pentium 1...he entertained me sha..Lmao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by wizygreat2000(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2021
You see this APC people are generally all dsame from Buhari to the list Andy Uba shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by afamaustin(m): 12:21am On Nov 02, 2021
Pls the organizers of this debate where is Dr mmaduka.soludo will talk too much but he can't achieve anything talking is cheap soludo, professor know it all.
Dr mmaduka is the best that can happen to Anambra state, Soludo, Andy uba and Val should go to Umuchukwu and see for them sellf what the man single handedly build, roads, schools,police station,one of the biggest hospital in Nigeria more 15story building.

Andy uba should be ashamed of him self 8 years in Senate nothing to show off,he doesn't even have any plan for Anambra he is going to answer governor.
God pls rescue us let ur will be done,we need someone that HV the interest of Anambra at heart.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by Poiu11: 12:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by Buccalcavity2: 12:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Valentine came out strong in the debate. Soludo underestimated him, he came for Andy. I think Soludo is the best for the job but I'm impressed with Val's composure and expression. But if they are both slack, Andy will win as he is the most experienced politician on that podium. I fear him.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by MummyD2020(f): 3:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Governorship debate but never a presidential debate. Naija i hail thee
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by Hangulsaram: 4:43am On Nov 02, 2021
I don’t know if this also happen someone else, the moment they they hugged themselves what echoed my mind was “Na the same people” however I give to Prof. Soludo base on point but he lacks character so I was kind of disappointed by his conduct. Valentine Ozirigbo deed very was but Andy Uba no no no
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by kellyzaf(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[b]Soludo is ranting like a mad dog without foresight.

Who goes about attacking others instead telling us how to solve the hoards of problems facing ndi anambra.

Let it be known that been a professor is not a sign of good Governance afterall we have many states with professors and PhD's as Governors but the people are evening crying for a school cert to come and rule.

Op learn hw to appreciate ur Leaders here and stop praising another country's leaders cuz u knows nothing about theirs ,U r praising the Us, France, Britain leaders maybe cuz they r whites, Go to these places, meet with their locals then u will be surprised what they will tell u about their leaders that u r here praising.
All these are academic titles not management or leadership.

University vice chancellors are professors but students keep crying all the time over excessive burden.

Being a professor is not a guarantee to good governance afterall all American president, British prime ministers, french. President, etc are not professors but they have something to deliver.

His actions clearly shows he is coming to do nothing..[/b]
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 02, 2021
ritux:
I’m not an Anambrarian but having watched and listened to this debate up to the 1 hour mark, Anambra people will make a big mistake if they allow APC rig this election. Uba has virtually nothing to offer to the state. He will be the worse governor in the history of the state if Anambra people allow FG to rig him in.

I wished the so called people’s choice of Maduka was here for me to rate him. So far it is between Soludo and Valentine. Based on their comments,

On bringing Anambra billionaires back to invest in the state, Soludo just fall Uba hand on tax exemption. I give this to Valentine. The guy has plans if only he can implement them if he wins. Like he said, push and pull. Once a billionaire comes home and succeeds, others will follow suit. It’s all about creating an enabling environment to invest.

If I were to be an indigene of Anambra, I will vote for Valentine Ozigbo or Soludo.

I completely agree with your observations and Uba is eminently unqualified to even be on that podium. The man is a total mess intellectually and a complete embarrassment.

His shallowness is at par with that of bubu.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by Born2Breed(f): 5:40am On Nov 02, 2021
Nigeria likes it or not. IPOB is in the heart of every Igbos.

Nigeria don't know what they are dealing with yet, killing them hardens their resolve and galvanizes more sympathisers.

Amongst these three debating, Soludo is in a league of his own the other two especially the Uba man are garbed in incompetence. Uba will take Anambra 50yrs backward. Well, the only Uba I know is United Bank of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 02, 2021
wizygreat2000:
You see this APC people are generally all dsame from Buhari to the list Andy Uba shame

Watching Andy's shallowness, daftness and high voltage dumbness was really traumatizing and very troubling.

He reminds me of the eminently verified and certified dullard Nigerians have as their president and the people of Anambra should no that Andy is the Igbo version of the dullard in Aso rock if not worse.

Andy is a certified and verified dullard, he is not qualified to even be a village town cryer.

How will anyone with a functional brain cells expect Nigeria to progress with the likes of Andy Uba as a member of a country's legislative arm of government and also a member of the presidency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by EagleNest(m): 6:34am On Nov 02, 2021
It's always good to subject candidates to public debate, with it we can gain better understanding of each candidate.

The APC candidate, senator Uba has no business being on that platform. He has nothing to offer Anambra as he lacks capacity to produce brilliant thoughts or sparks to give Anambrarians hope. I'm wondering how he won the candidature of APC, not to talk of how he become a senator. I thought legislators debate alot? How does he do his own. And when you look back on past Presidential elections, why do they skip proper debate?

The PDP candidate, Mr Ozigbo is quite a big surprise. He's sound, conducted himself very well, spoke eloquently and delivered strongly his thoughts. If not that Soludo is a favourite to win, this Mr Ozigbo would have been a good alternative considering his delivery. Dr Maduka is missing here, why is he not on the platform? Small party I guess!

The APGA candidate, Prof Soludo took all the attention. I guess he planned it that way, or may be because he's a notable name, or perhaps that's his character. Obviously he's sound, knows his onion, delivered very well however his conduct at the debate was a bit distruptive. He seems to have prepared to use the stage to open up Sen Uba to Anambrarians, as being not fit for purpose. Which indeed he succeeded. His strong allegation on Mr Uba being the brain behind security challenges in recent time in Anambra is a food for thought, as Uba brothers have done it before during Ngige era. One person he underestimated was Mr Ozigbo, who debated very well, in fact toe-to-toe with him on many instances.
Soludo should not show any sign of complacency but learn from this debate on what more he needs to improve on. He's the favourite!

Finally, it seems it's a common "known" among the three candidates that Peter Obi left a big positive mark on governance in Anambra state, that even the succeeding governor couldn't match. You see why I keep on advocating for him to lead Nigeria. He will definitely turn Nigeria around for good. He has that ability that is unique. How I wish Nigerians will see beyond tribe and party, and hire this man to fix Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by elbukaze(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2021
Nno my brother, you just spoke my mind on their recognition of Peter Obi legacy.

In the debate Soludo was more than Good.

Val is a young sound vibrant young man, he will make a good Governor as well.

Andy Uba, will be a disaster to Ndi Anambra. He's likely to win because of rigging. But he will be worst than Buhari.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by elbukaze(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2021
Nno my brother, you just spoke my mind on their recognition of Peter Obi legacy.

In the debate Soludo was more than Good.

Val is a young sound vibrant young man, he will make a good Governor as well.

Andy Uba, will be a disaster to Ndi Anambra. He's likely to win because of rigging. But he will be worst than Buhari.
EagleNest:
It's always good to subject candidates to public debate, with it we can gain better understanding of each candidate.

The APC candidate, senator Uba has no business being on that platform. He has nothing to offer Anambra as he lacks capacity to produce brilliant thoughts or sparks to give Anambrarians hope. I'm wondering how he won the candidature of APC, not to talk of how he become a senator. I thought legislators debate alot? How does he do his own. And when you look back on past Presidential elections, why do they skip proper debate?

The PDP candidate, Mr Ozigbo is quite a big surprise. He's sound, conducted himself very well, spoke eloquently and delivered strongly his thoughts. If not that Soludo is a favourite to win, this Mr Ozigbo would have been a good alternative considering his delivery. Dr Maduka is missing here, why is he not on the platform? Small party I guess!

The APGA candidate, Prof Soludo took all the attention. I guess he planned it that way, or may be because he's a notable name, or perhaps that's his character. Obviously he's sound, knows his onion, delivered very well however his conduct at the debate was a bit distruptive. He seems to have prepared to use the stage to open up Sen Uba to Anambrarians, as being not fit for purpose. Which indeed he succeeded. His strong allegation on Mr Uba being the brain behind security challenges in recent time in Anambra is a food for thought, as Uba brothers have done it before during Ngige era. One person he underestimated was Mr Ozigbo, who debated very well, in fact toe-to-toe with him on many instances.
Soludo should not show any sign of complacency but learn from this debate on what more he needs to improve on. He's the favourite!

Finally, it seems it's a common "known" among the three candidates that Peter Obi left a big positive mark on governance in Anambra state, that even the succeeding governor couldn't match. You see why I keep on advocating for him to lead Nigeria. He will definitely turn Nigeria around for good. He has that ability that is unique. How I wish Nigerians will see beyond tribe and party, and hire this man to fix Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2021
ritux:

Uba isn't an option, Anambrarians know him too well..From the look of things in Anambra state, if APGA comes to power, Soludo would continue with the bad anticident put in place by Obiano. You can agree with me that APGA under obiano has politicised all sector of the economy, IGR sold to individuals, roads handed to political members who in turns embezzle the money without bn questioned.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by herroyalty(f): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Interestingly Interesting
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by preshyusufu: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Ozoigbo did perfectly well then Soludo and Andy. Soludo was just behaving like a boxer waiting for opponent to fight. Andy Uba past political record is a mess, how him and his brother turned Anambra into confusion. Soludo at CBN, he acted like a builder who was busy painting a decaying building instead of doing the the right. Regulation of banks under him then, was very poor.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by KosiGee(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Andy Uba shouldn’t be on the podium. The man is shallow and clueless. He even looks like Buhari. He speaks like someone who borrowed Buhari’s brain. He is Buhari’s doppelgänger. The only difference is the voice and accent.

God save Anambra state. Like joke like joke, we’d have the Ubas in Awka government house.

Chukwu napu ekwensu ike.

Anything with Uba as last name is forbidden from being the governor of Anambra state…whether it’s Chris Uba the rogue, Andy Uba the daft or Ifeanyi Uba the obtuse and greed.

I’m worried about Ozigbo’s backers. I’d prefer Soludo as I think continuity from Obi to Obiano will benefit Anambra. I think Soludo will be throwing everything into this as well. His reputation, credentials will be on the line. He has no excuse or reason not to perform. Failure or even mediocrity isn’t an option.

I think he has got better blueprint on what to do and how to execute his plans and accomplish it.

The Ubas shouldn’t be councillors of any local government area in Anambra state. They make us look silly.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by sunnyp20(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
Having watched the full length of the Anambra Governorship debate, I am really surprised at how Articulate Valentine Ozigbo was as most people thought he would be a pushover and I think Soludo underrated him too. I know Prof. Soludo is the Favourite but mehn Valentine is no Push over and dude is very sound and also has exceptional delivery that exudes calmness and a sense of assuredness.
As for Andy Uba God will Punish him and his Sponsors as that man is not fit for purpose.
He is so dull it beggars belief like which set of stupid people sat down and gave Andy Uba the opportunity to be APC's flagbearer?
It's totally disgraceful that a state like Anambra that can hold its head high in any ramification both in Human and material capital could be so insulted that Uba was presented as a Flagbearer for a political party.
He isn't even fit to be a village town crier and this isn't a dig at the acient and noble profession of town crying. He has no fucking business being called a senator. I am just so angry that someone as intellectually inept as Andy Uba is holding a leadership position in this country. Tufiakwa!
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate 2021 (Full Video) by abobote: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Soludo is very vibrant, he was lecturing them and firing shots towards Andy, he even said Andy Uba know more about the security situation in Anambra. Same thing we have been saying here, Andy Uba is behind most of these unknown gunmen

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Prison Torture Experience By Inibehe Effiong / At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi / Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.