Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu (4560 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Enugu Youths To Ugwuanyi: "Declare State Of Emergency In Awgu Over Security Sabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by glacswhite: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCQEvPKtZS0

Breaking news this morning Nigerian soliders invades isi nwgu mgbowo ,awgu l,g in enugwu state since 5am early this morning burning innocent people's houses and shooting at villager's are taking refuge in the bushes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by BigSarah(f): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nigeria army these are acts of terrorism, over 20 rounds fired in those few seconds

Who knows how many were killed

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by MRDEE01: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
ha
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by BKayy: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
The Nigerian terrorists are back in Enugu.
You Terrorists can never win

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
'a man who brings home ant infested gays should should not complain if he is visited by lizards'

African proverb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Tranquillity360: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nigeria army are terrorist.

And are mostly hausafulani,see the way they were cheering while burning people home.

Well! I'm not surprise,the level of hatred their online miscreants exhibit,imagine when they have gun to kill people they hate.

After this they will want the local to love them and help them fight criminals.

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Nigeria army are terrorist.

After this they will want to local to love them.

and these one are what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
I don't want to believe this news yet, though the Nigerian army can do this sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by BKayy: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:

and these one are what?
Last last e go reach all of us.

Give it 7 months and the same will be repeated in SW.

So, Hakuna Matata

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wow that's a very good news kill the bastard stupid terrorist thing thunder fire you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lol see my igbo brother they call Ibadan brown roof is that not mud house I'm seeing there.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by longetivity(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Wow that's a very good news kill the bastard stupid terrorist thing thunder fire you.
it will be ur turn very soon

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by dallasi: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
BKayy:

So, Hakuna Matata

They are terrorists' simple

“ For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind. The standing grain has no heads; it shall yield no flour; if it were to yield, strangers would devour it.” Hosea 8:7

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lalasticlala

Please push this to front page....
This has to stop we can't continue like this.. is this not act of genocide

Buhari call your dogs to order now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'm not a terrorist you terrorist supporter no peace for you.some of you dont live in the region but you know how to incite violence.
longetivity:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol see my igbo brother they call Ibadan brown roof is that not mud house I'm seeing there.

You refuse to condem the ethnic cleansing going in South East to say this rubbish... May this act of impunity locate you where you are right now in Jesus name... Amen!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Amalarudeen: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I strongly agree with you my Yoruba Muslim brother. we will continue to encourage the army to kill yesterners, when they come to show us pepper like they did at lekki toll gate, we will deny that anything happened. The fulani caliphate must rule unchallenged and we ewedu Muslims must worship their cows forever.. insha Allahu grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Abdul05: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Haba, the federal troops did nothing wrong bros
You see,

it is normal, whenever a place is declared as a troubled zone.

this kind of thing always happen grin grin check Bornu.

DubaiLandLord1:
I don't want to believe this news yet, though the Nigerian army can do this sha
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by helinues: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nigeria soldiers have not been responsible before but the question is why did Ipob invite them to SE region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by RZArecta(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:

and these one are what?
does it warrant wiping out an entire community and burning their houses ? If your answer is yes then you're cursed till the tenth generation of your lineage

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by helinues: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

You refuse to condem the ethnic cleansing going in South East to say this rubbish... May this act of impunity locate you where you are right now in Jesus name... Amen!

You people should stop seeking for emotional empathy...

People would advise you to do things in some certain ways, I stead of listening to their own side, you would rather abuse and attack them and when the inevitable happened, you would be looking for cheap pettiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by BeardedMeat(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
dallasi:

They are terrorists' simple

“ For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind. The standing grain has no heads; it shall yield no flour; if it were to yield, strangers would devour it.” Hosea 8:7

The ones they floggef at Ibarapa for protesting against herdmen kidnapping and killing their people are also terrorists?

The ones they massacred in Igboho's residence are terrorists too?

All I know is, the those state sponsored terrorists would not succeed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by adekolaelect(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
BKayy:

So, Hakuna Matata
Stop it !!!! Suoth west can not be stupid to allow Terrorist to dominate us like Ipob before we eliminate them. Some one who do not fear to roof his house with infected Ants plank should also not bother when lizard has becomes his visitors.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Amalarudeen: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
helinues:

You people should stop seeking for emotional empathy...

People would advise you to do things in some certain ways, I stead of listening to their own side, you would rather abuse and attack them and when the inevitable happened, you would be looking for cheap pettiness
don't mind the ipod tout my Yoruba Muslim brother. The army was called in to defend innocent people from the IPOB terrorists, but they have joined in killing the innocent people they were called to defend, so what is the problem there?.. Instead of him to leave kanu and join our ewedu skulls to worship fulani he is there shouting Biafra grin. IPOD TERRORISTS!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Tinubuadvocate: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
You see that man eating grass that will become your case very soon. Ipob terrorist will turn your region to a battlefield this will totally cripple all the activities in the region .continue support terrorist .
Amalarudeen:
I strongly agree with you my Yoruba Muslim brother. we will continue to encourage the army to kill yesterners, when they come to show us pepper like they did at lekki toll gate, we will deny that anything happened. The fulani caliphate must rule unchallenged and we ewedu Muslims must worship their cows forever.. insha Allahu grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by helinues: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Amalarudeen:
don't mind the ipod tout my Yoruba Muslim brother. The army was called in to defend innocent people from the terrorist, but they have joined in killing the innocent people they were called to defend, so what is the ipod tout complaining about. Instead of him to leave kanu and join our ewedu skulls to worship fulani he is the shouting Biafra grin. IPOD TERRORISTS!

Sense far fah from this
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by SlayerForever: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Nigeria army these are acts of terrorism, over 20 rounds fired in those few seconds

Who knows how many were killed

Wetin be 20? We're talking about 200 rounds you're talking 20.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by meccuno: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
longetivity:
Amen cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by helinues: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
BKayy:

So, Hakuna Matata

Your wish for SW region is DBA.

SW is too sophisticated to allow some miscreants group to over run the region.

Thank God you all witnessed how Igboho's case is been handling.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by Tinubuadvocate: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
You terrorist supporter your own is coming except you don't live in the region although some of you supporting terrorist leaving outside the region.
SensetionalGoal:

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by meccuno: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
Stop it !!!! Suoth west can not be stupid to allow Terrorist to dominate us like Ipob before we eliminate them. Some one who do not fear to roof his house with infected Ants plank should also not bother when lizard has becomes his visitors.
Dem don send letter for OYO state. Very soon, Fulani go visit una undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu by ozoebuka1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is pure act of terrorism. Later the governor of the state will cry to the camera and pray to God and that ends it. This country is scary.

This incessant shooting can only be justified when the other party is given same kind of gun those soldiers are using, and are asked to retaliate in any means possible. In other words this can only be justified if we are in war.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP / EFCC And Governor Joshua Dariye of Plateau State / Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.