Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India (39752 Views)

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by olatuns2017: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
fergie0o1:
Meghalaya police has arrested a Nigerian man and a Naga woman from Delhi in a cyber-fraud case.

The arrested Nigerian man has been identified as Felix Jideofor Madubueze.

They were produced before the Tis Hazari Court in Delhi for transit remand.

Ndigbo

Meghalaya Police

Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by AngelicBeing: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Never knew that angels have started collecting bribes, are things so hard for you guys up there?
, It is not bribe, it is called appreciation offering and once l receive it from you, you will be issued the Visa grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Axelrode988: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
At least them give her nose mask
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Ingocof(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
greymiles:

What do you expect from afonja news outlets
They hate us

Is that the new song? "Ndi they hate us"
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Yankee101: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Amaka why
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by mutvy: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
I came to check the name and I am not disappointed! Those flat-headed bastards again! FG, please give those scumbags their Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by brandonlarson: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yeah saw them cutting up people with knives and cooking some gs.
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by adslipps: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aza man and his obodo woman. All these Nagaland girls and aza business be like 5&6
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Lxc1: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Really
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by FalseProphet1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
AngelicBeing:
, It is not bribe, it is called appreciation offering and once l receive it from you, you will be issued the Visa grin
Oh really!

Down here in Earth we call it bribe and those that encourage it are said to be followers of the dark force, how to tell will a follower of light be so engrossed in receiving something associated with followers of the dark force.

Or have you changed camp, cos from your post it seem as though the hunger up there is more Notorious than what we're going through down here.
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Commentor: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
What a revolting development.
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Akharmony: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
The other lady just hold the Hangcuff like Bangles....
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by AngelicBeing: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Oh really!

Down here in Earth we call it bribe and those that encourage it are said to be followers of the dark force, how to tell will a follower of light be so engrossed in receiving something associated with followers of the dark force.

Or have you changed camp, cos from your post it seem as though the hunger up there is more Notorious than what we're going through down here.
Calm down jare, no hunger here oo, just kidding with you, your post do crack me up so l was just kidding with you, l wish you all the best in all your plans to relocate, may the celestial forces bless your Hustle wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by AyelalaOo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jide
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by FalseProphet1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Calm down jare, no hunger here oo, just kidding with you, your post do crack me up so l was just kidding with you, l wish you all the best in all your plans to relocate, may the celestial forces bless your Hustle wink
Lol... I knew I was just playing along.

Thanks anyways

And for the records...are you M or F?
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by HonestFriend: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Igbo go continue to dey disgrace us outside this country... Yes I call names Igbo, argue with ur keypads..

Every day na them... Wetin happen na only them dey dis country..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by israelp(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Afriqan:
Chai... Some of us seem to have a mission to ruin Nigeria's name and reputation abroad pata pata!!! At least pity the hard working Nigerians who want to achieve something abroad.

Everyday drug, fraud wetin happen? shocked
reputation wey nigeria politician don destory since 1960..u beta knw d country u are
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
israelp:
reputation wey nigeria politician don destory since 1960..u beta knw d country u are

Who destroyed it in 1960 Don't just type waaa without facts. You are justifying crime probably because you are a fellow criminal...?
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
israelp:

Who destroyed it in 1960 Don't just type was without facts...
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by FuckOsuPigs: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Drella:
Evidence of what I told Fahdiga on the 28th of October is in the screenshot below.

This time around it is Felix Jideofor and not Taiwo Adewale.

Fahdiga? That name is synonymous with inane twaddle. Nyamuri Ipig ni.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Iliya1520: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
these Israelian people like to disgrace this country in all angles in the world. is that what they have inherited from their origin abey what?
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by AnanseK(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Igbo migrant criminals, why now cry
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by FORDCULTURE: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
elmessiahs:
Men Dem

Buhari and the NIGERIAN ARMY, WILL EQUQLLY BE PUT TO SHAME..

tribalistic idiot
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by FORDCULTURE: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hemanwel:
Umunna on the beats!

BTW:

Why are the mods and the super-mods keep allowing to fill every thread with his bitterness and frustrations? Honestly, it is quite irritating, to say the least! Check his current and past posts and you will find that he has had no meaningful contributions to make on any topic other than spewing bile, bitterness, frustrations, reporting other nairalanders to be banned, vituperations, etc.
My worry for him is that, instead of him to enjoy his life as a young man that he his, he is busy looking out and picking quarrels where none exists.

Mr man, please take your frustrations outta this forum!

MY brother I'm just tired of this forum..
They promote every type of nonsense they gave as rules and regulations..

I don't undstnd the thing they have with this ds failed government and this .
THANKS FOR SPOTTING THIS OUT
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Joseph08(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
abdelrahman:
The developers!

Abba Kyari your brother is among grin
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by elmessiahs(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
FORDCULTURE:

Buhari and the NIGERIAN ARMY, WILL EQUQLLY BE PUT TO SHAME..

tribalistic idiot

No peace for those who have made things difficult in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Joseph08(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
mutvy:
I came to check the name and I am not disappointed! Those flat-headed bastards again! FG, please give those scumbags their Biafra.

Did you read about Abba Kyari grin
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Joseph08:

Abba Kyari your brother is among grin
nigga I am yoruba!
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by muheeb01(m): 12:51am On Nov 02, 2021
Inter racial and inter country collabos....Say no to fraud crime doesn't pay
Re: Nigerian Felix Jideofor, Indian Khegoli Awomi Arrested For Cyber Fraud In India by bluefilm: 4:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Jideofor nwanne m don go India make e develop that side too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim / Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos / Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.