Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) (27301 Views)

Anambra Guber: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Other Candidates Ask FG To Release Kanu / 2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Andy Uba is the thief amongst them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by larrybabanla(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nonexisting1:
That's the Igbo spirit. We disagree, argue, agree and come up with the best to move forward. Ndigbo kwenu.
taa!! U don't know what is going on beneath
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by matm: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
When did exchanging pleasntaries after a debate become an update?Nairaland should update readers on d summary of their debate.What each promised to do do for Anambra people if voted into power shld be d talk of d day.
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by cabosnoopy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Make $55 to your PayPal,simply by sharing link. click below to find out how
https://instapay.work/?ref=E6t2irUKd
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Stronghold91: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
sapientia:
Fake hug
God bless you, you understand
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by tizteezy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
So make I fry water?
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'll beg everybody in Anambra to come out and vote on the election day.

It'll be irritating if they refuse to vote then have someone like Andy Uba as governor and later come out to start complaining. Let them realise that if they don't come out to vote, Andy Uba will automatically win the election.

Abeg, residents of Anambra state, let's be wise

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by ihedioramma: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by ihedioramma: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
You see how the elites behave.

But you see their hungry supporters going for one another's jugulars like hungry lions.
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by ihedioramma: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Bankowner: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
I root for Val Ozigbo all the way! I am not a fan of PDP so I’m looking at the person and not the Party.

I pray for Ndi Anambra that they vote the right person.
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Jimmy78: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
After several verbal combat
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by philus66(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nonexisting1:
That's the Igbo spirit. We disagree, argue, agree and come up with the best to move forward. Ndigbo kwenu.
There is nothing tribal there oga angry
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Juanmike(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
What of YPP candidate and Accord party...
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Soludo will win the election because Anambra is an APGA state.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Spacopendragin(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
They cannot come and kill themselves...
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by WoundedLamb: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
After the verbal attacks, they still hug and cheer themselves. These people are united, they're just using us to catch cruise. One of the reasons I support #Noelectioninanambra.

It would have been better if they had fought each other after the debate?
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by lampi: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
After the verbal attacks, they still hug and cheer themselves. These people are united, they're just using us to catch cruise. One of the reasons I support #Noelectioninanambra.
one the reason I support thunder to fire u

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Davash222(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It would have been better if they had fought each other after the debate?
Of course yes, darling

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Spacopendragin(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
# themoreyoulookthelessyousee

Naija na cruise

Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by kelly72: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Better jettison this no election bullshit if u don't want another Supreme Court governor in Anambra. Not comming out to vote will give APC the free hand to rig in Uba. Una better use una head.

If they scuttle that election, then they would have played straight into the hands of APC who will waste no time to announce that Andy Uba won with 500,000 votes. Then IPOB will understand that cooked yam soaked in red oil is not the same as ripe pawpaw.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Numerouno94(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
kelly72:

If they scuttle that election, then they would have played straight into the hands of APC who will waste no time to announce that Andy Uba won with 500,000 votes. Then IPOB will understand that cooked yam soaked in red oil is not the same as ripe pawpaw.

Hahahahahahaha. This is definitely rib cracking grin grin
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by ello29(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is the spirit of Ndigbo.
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by UCPASCHAL: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
They are the same people, they know themselves.
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
/

These are the only 3 candidates that matter...the rest are mere spectators who are wasting their funds.

/
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Duru009(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Likes for SOLUDO n Share for Valentine.....
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by macjireh: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
festacman:
It will be a tragedy and a big opportunity missed to have Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo on ballot paper and neglect him. The Soludo Solution has been long on the way facing several hurdles since 2009. Now it is finally here.

Kudos to Gov. Obiano for conscientiously sacrificing numerous political relationships and breaking hearts in the overall long-term interests of Ndi Anambra.

APGA by nke anyi. Charly Nwamgbafor by onye nke anyi.
soludo is destined to be a President not just Governor
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by muykem: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
I foresee Andy Uba win the election with narrow margin. His campaign gain some bigwigs from PDP and APGA.
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by chubinwa(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nonexisting1:
My brother, let's not deceive ourselves. There is no genuine love among the igbos. All you see here is a bear hug. No true love. They are all fighting for their selfish interest. Go to the north, you see very good roads and monumental developments. Tell me what this pot belly gluttons have done for her people. Nothing. I mean NOTHING. We are just suffering and smiling
Re: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Hug One Another At Anambra Governorship Debate (Pics, Video) by Lugianostar(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice gesture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah / Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.