Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,111 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

See What Christiano Ronaldo Have To Say About The 2020 Ballon D'or - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Christiano Ronaldo Have To Say About The 2020 Ballon D'or (353 Views)

Team Nigeria At The 2020 Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against / Checkout What Christiano Ronaldo Told Luka Modric After Losing UEFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Christiano Ronaldo Have To Say About The 2020 Ballon D'or by Kinglamz: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
The four time Ballon d'or winner Cristiano Ronaldo finally had his verdict about the 2020 ...

https:///3GGOLGk
Re: See What Christiano Ronaldo Have To Say About The 2020 Ballon D'or by NOwazobia: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Irrespective of what he has to say, to another must it be given.

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.

I don't do scam

(1) (Reply)

81 Odds You Don't Want To Miss / Naijabet Bookings 67 Odds About To Book / I Have Sleepless Night Selecting Eagles Afcon Squad- Austin eguaveon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.