Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers (41169 Views)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by debbydams(f): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bolaji26:
why am i having this feeling that the husband wanted to use style to cancel the wedding but the plan no work as expected

ok
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by treatise: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
ray501:
This people no get joy at all, imagine on his wedding day, abi chairman snatch der babe ni.

Let the authorities dig deeper, let them question the bride and groom ; it could be a retaliatory move or business gone wrong or fraternity issues. Sicily is a child's play when the term Nigeria is mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Bigchristo: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Chukwute:
It ended in praise as gallant police officers rescue a groom kidnapped on his wedding day in Delta.

Focus Naija can report that President General of the UPU Youth Wing, Comrade Umukoro Efemena and his vice, Frank Mughele were attending the marriage ceremony of Oreva Godswills when the incident occurred on Sunday, 31st October, 2021.

According to him, men of “operation delta hawk” in a well coordinated operation, forced the kidnappers to abandon the victim and his car around Marieno Veterinary Clinic area in Ekpan then fled.

He said the bride was already shedding tears and giving up on the marriage plans when the rescued groom was reunited to her.

It was an emotional moment to behold, he said.

Watch the videos on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVvdUiBsSsH/?utm_medium=copy_link

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/11/01/gallant-police-officers-rescue-groom-that-was-kidnapped-on-his-wedding-day-in-delta-video/
things that happens in delta states some time do like it’s movie, I remember what I encountered in that road too
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by DoggoneDogg: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The kidnappers no get joy ooo

Imagine kidnapping someone on a day that should be his happiest day cry

The wedding day is not a man's happiest day, its actually one of his saddest.
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Loverboy3333: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Who is thinking what I'm thinking

The groom staged his own kidnap as a means of avoiding the marriage
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
I hope he relocate after the wedding because he's not save. ive never seen where groom go to his wedding venue alone in the car, what was only him kidnapped and not others? this should show is more of insider work either from the Bride or deal gone wrong from the Groom

he should watch it
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by austinfan4love(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
God bless the Nigerian police force,,,,
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by bluefilm: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
We thank God for his life
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Antell95(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I DON DE TALK AM SINCE. ANY WER WEY U DE GO 4 DIS CUNTREE, MAKE SURE SEY U CARRY UR OWN KALA. AS I DE HERE SO, I GET 2 KALA, ANY STREET WEY I DE ENTER, I DE CARRY MY OWN KALA. ABOBI ANY MANCHI WEY JAZZ UP. I GO 1ST BLAST EM LEG B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN. WTF MAN

grin grin grin

Borrow me one KALA na
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Patrioticman007(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
paulolee:
just too bad,..on his wedding day..??
d groom really get luck n I think he can still go n continue with d wedding make d party rice no waste like dt..

Na party rice be your concern ?.
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Can't you see he is a handsome man ??

If dem just see say you fresh, that's all they need to start monitoring you for Kidnap.

Entitlement mentality of "Give Us Our Own"...
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
wait, una sure say no be the same police kidnap him, den come release him, so that they can now ask him for their ransom legally without stress.

Although na matter wey go fit put me for trouble na em I dey want to talk now
angry
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Hallabee1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I DON DE TALK AM SINCE. ANY WER WEY U DE GO 4 DIS CUNTREE, MAKE SURE SEY U CARRY UR OWN KALA. AS I DE HERE SO, I GET 2 KALA, ANY STREET WEY I DE ENTER, I DE CARRY MY OWN KALA. ABOBI ANY MANCHI WEY JAZZ UP. I GO 1ST BLAST EM LEG B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN. WTF MAN

Aje....

for your mind abi...?

1 Like

Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by johnriley: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lucky fod*cker
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Davido once sang "If you no get money, hide your face"!

Well, thanks to today's economy, the reverse has become the case... matter of fact, "If you get serious money now, better hide both the dough and yourself"! Spend your dough extremely quietly.

Naija don cast finish!!!

1 Like

Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Cokahot: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Data scammer. Thie f
heyewi4108:
Color
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Lovenorth: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
But some useless people are always telling us that NP are not useful
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by muheeb01(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
This country nawa....on his wedding day
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by AsawanaDgreat: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
My people make una stay away from crime Biko nunu
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Gunboysavage(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Odogwu you bad grin
Boogyman557:

1 Like

Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by BABANGBALI: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
The wife no even fine self. See as she resemble mynd44
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Ojukwu007(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
paulolee:

assuming dm catch any of d kidnappers, e for better,.,.e no go shock u say na him own padi or even driver naim set am up just to cash out..
hunger don make people kill n bury dier conscience...
Or bitter EX sef..
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Safyqueen: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Which tribe and religion be this? I can see nobody mention it. I have forgotten the menace is not from the north. Sorry.
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by eallstar: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Boogyman557:
U don't know about first attack?
If u like get 100kala for pocket, only one kala is enough with first attack.
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by princewarri1985: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Before you all jump in to conclusion, you all need to first ask what was the offence offence the man that made him to be kidnapped on his wedding day, na the same warri here i dey too, and alot of them love living on other people sweat, the one that happened recently in my area here where a guy who just bought a brand new lexus jeep called osas was shot dead inside his home in the night along with his friend, initially we thought it was arm robbers, it was later that we discovered that those guys actually assasins and that the guy Osas made 50 million with a friend and that they were supposed to split the money in 2 and each party getting 25 million each but the greedy son of a bitch osas decided to keep all the money to himself and he paid the ultimate price for it, THEM PLENTY FOR WARRI HERE ALOT OF GREEDY BASTARDS and i non dey ever sorry for them
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Angy55(f): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bolaji26:
why am i having this feeling that the husband wanted to use style to cancel the wedding but the plan no work as expected

Exactly
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Boogyman557: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
eallstar:

U don't know about first attack?
If u like get 100kala for pocket, only one kala is enough with first attack.
HOLLY GRAM cool U TINK SEY NA EVERY ABOBI FIT GO DOWN WIT 1ST ATTACK, U NEVER JAM BANTA B DAT. MIND U, SOME OF DOES CRIMINALS NA FAKE GUN DEM DE CARRY BUT MAKE SURE SEY U GET UR OWN KALA. ABOBI NO WER SAFE 4 DIS CUNTREE AGAIN O.. EVEN UR CLOSE OR BEST FRIEND FIT JUNZ U OR KILL U. ANODA TIN.. MIND HOW U DRINK IN PUBLIC BCUS NA POISON B ANODA EASY WEY DEM DE TAKE KILL YOUNG Gs DIS DAYS. WTF MAN
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Country don dey turn to battle field ooo. See as bad guys who nor get joy at all want spoil this gentleman happiest day. It could be the handiwork of ez babe or ex boy friend or business associates after double dealing
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by pointblank247(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
But Nigeria used to be a country
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by Lxc1: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers by finalboss(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Omo I get plans to enter delta o. These news are scary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Robbed At Gunpoint In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists / Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.