Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa (1591 Views)

DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University / Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by chukwuezuo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Women with heavy backside are smarter and healthier _ Oxford University study says

In the study, which analysed data from 16,000 women, Oxford Unversity found that women with larger than average back sides aren’t only more intelligent, but also extremely resistant to chronic illnesses.

Lead researcher of the study professor Konstantinos Manolopoulous commented: “The idea that body fat distribution is important to health has been known for some time. However, it is only very recently that thigh fat and a large hip circumference have been shown to promote health; that lower body fat is protective by itself.”

The study also indicated that women with larger bums tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and glucose, as well as higher levels of Omega 3 fats. Dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic benefits also favours those with a big butt, as well as the adipose tissue of your bum apparently preventing cardiovascular disease.

Basically, having more back side activity is good for you.

Source: [url]Naijaentnews.com[/url]

1 Share

Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by Amotolongbo(f): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thank God o grin grin grin
Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by Adamdau: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
If you know what women with big backside pass through after visiting the white-house you'll never ask God to give your enemy big backside.

You as the boyfriend or husband go buy toilet roll sotey you tire or even quench sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by MRDEE01: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
bear parlor research
Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by doggedfighter(f): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is this really an Oxford University research?

Anyway, I am rocking my flat soft yansh. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by Davash222(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
Is this really an Oxford University research?

Anyway, I am rocking my flat soft yansh. grin
I've told you this before, flat nyash and soft don't go together.

2 Likes

Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by doggedfighter(f): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

I've told you this before, flat nyash and soft don't go together.

I thought you will send me money for butt lift since you didn't let me rock it in peace cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by Davash222(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:

I thought you will send me money for butt lift since you didn't let me rock it in peace cheesy grin
If it's not natural, it's not original.

3 Likes

Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

If it's not natural, it's not original.
U Sabi better thing grin
Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by Davash222(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

U Sabi better thing grin
My second name is Betterment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by Iliveforever(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Duala!!

Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by cassidy1996(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Una wan cause trouble
Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by Ajibade123(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
hmm
Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by Muna4real(f): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
chukwuezuo:
Women with heavy backside are smarter and healthier _ Oxford University study says

In the study, which analysed data from 16,000 women, Oxford Unversity found that women with larger than average back sides aren’t only more intelligent, but also extremely resistant to chronic illnesses.

Lead researcher of the study professor Konstantinos Manolopoulous commented: “The idea that body fat distribution is important to health has been known for some time. However, it is only very recently that thigh fat and a large hip circumference have been shown to promote health; that lower body fat is protective by itself.”

The study also indicated that women with larger bums tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and glucose, as well as higher levels of Omega 3 fats. Dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic benefits also favours those with a big butt, as well as the adipose tissue of your bum apparently preventing cardiovascular disease.

Basically, having more back side activity is good for you.

Source: [url]Naijaentnews.com[/url]

I highly disagree with this. I think it's the other way round. Smart and intelligent women are usually very thin like broom stick.

1 Like

Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by OBALOLA55(m): 2:26am On Nov 02, 2021
NOR BE LIE BUT LEPA GIRLS SABI THIEF PRICK.

THEIR KONGA CAN SWALLOW THE WHOLE WORLD

LEPA GIRLS BU NDI ORI/OSHI AMU
Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by OBALOLA55(m): 2:28am On Nov 02, 2021
Muna4real:

I highly disagree with this. I think it's the other way round. Smart and intelligent women are usually very thin like broom stick.
LEKWA NDI ORI AMU
Re: Women With Heavy Backside Are Smarter And Healthier _ Oxford University Study Sa by 001spice: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Thank God o grin grin grin
thank God for what. With that your small ikebe

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Burna Boy Accused Of Sleeping With His Own Mother / Wow Pictures! Tiny Cute Mouse Gets Shoulder Sling After Cat Attack In SA / Iyabo Ojo, Kogbagidi, Others React As Prophetess Olubori Reveals Outcome Of Inco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.