Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech (274 Views)

Don Jazzy Donates 6 Million Naira To Help An Injured Female Footballer / Don Jazzy Donates 500k To Send 5-year Old Taju In Viral Video To School / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by BornorBang: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Update from

Ace Nigerian music producer, Michael Collins Ajereh aka Don Jazzy has donated the sum of N1.5 million to enable 100 young Nigerians learn how to code.

The Mavin records boss made the donation following an appeal by the Founder of Code Hub Africa, Chizom Echehieuka that he (Jazzy) should sponsor 100 youths for the programme which costs N15k per person.

”Dear @DONJAZZY Please would you like to sponsor 100 Nigerian youths to learn how to code at our online mentorship program (Code Hub Africa Tech). It’s 15k per person. Thank you.

Please tag Rihanna’s boyfriend if you want to be part of this sponsorship,” Chizom wrote.

On seeing the post, Don Jazzy, swiftly sent the N1.5 million into the Tech firm founder’s account and said that he should select serious students.

He tweeted; ”Ok boss. Just sent 1.5Million Naira to your Vbank account.”

On his part, Chizom expressed gratitude and said the selected students would make Nigeria proud.

”Baba Don Jazzy, God bless you. The Mentees go make Nigeria proud. History will not forget you baba,” he replied.

Don Jazzy then shared screenshots to prove that the payment has been done and wrote;

”Pls pick serious students o. Here is the 1.5m”

https:///don-jazzy-donates-n1-5million-for-100-youth-to-learn-tech/

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by Stephen0mozzy: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin

Lol.. Oga post this thing for one place na.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Good one,but how much has he given to Christ?We have dilapidated churches everywhere, how has he been of help?
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by Davash222(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice one the Don.

Iyaebe:
Good one,but how much has he given to Christ?We have dilapidated churches everywhere, how has he been of help?
Your head is seriously paining you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by XXXXTENTACION: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice gesture... Blessed is the hand that giveth and the one that taketh... cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
Nice one the Don.

Your head is seriously paining you undecided
I'm old enough to be your grandmother, respect me.UnGodly children everywhere.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by Davash222(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
[s]
Iyaebe:
I'm old enough to be your grandmother, respect me.UnGodly children everywhere.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by mariahAngel(f): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
It's Don Jazzy again!

The future is tech, and we have to be prepared for it.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by decatalyst(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

You can fix the churches and mosques, while he invest in the future of the serious ones that will in turn affect their families and society positively.

Thank you.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by lahp(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

how much have <strong>you </strong> given to christ
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by Myzubby(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
great one great gestures
please if you have 15.6 inches screen and you will like to lend please let me know I want to continue from where I stopped in my learning the laptop screen with me crashed or if you have a spare laptop I can borrow please let me know I pray.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Attention seeker

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Blasted For Posting Her Son Often On Social Media. / Na Comment Wey Go Touch Your Heart To Credit Me Today I Dey Find, Man Tells Popu / VP Osinbajo Warns Nigerian Young Not To Get Distracted By Yahoo Boys Because T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.