Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? (6075 Views)

I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by Flashylily(f): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
I was invited for an interview tomorrow at multichoice office ogba.
Please I want to know if anyone has been invited for an interview there before and if the job and address is legit.
I will appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by revived: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Ok

Make Everybody Go Hustle

Interview no help me

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2021
The first pic is APC Secretariat

The second pic is the address in question.

My conclusion....the building isn't carrying any sign post of the said company which leaves us to one conclusion that it's a recruiting agency and not the company in question.

You will be asked to pay a certain fee and agree to a certain commission then they'll work towards getting you a job. It's up to you whether or not to go for the interview.

This I have seen.

10 Likes

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by Zico5(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by Kaycee54321(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2021
Lol

If it's real, nothing here can help you na.

Interview don finish since day before yesterday.
cheesy

Righteousness, what say thee?

FalseProphet, what have you seen?

2 Likes

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by HonestFriend: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Congratulations bro... I have worked with them before, 100% legit...

Zeta-web business solution..
Their office is at providence street around lekki area..

2 Likes

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by gender123: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2021
grin
Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by professore(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Do your research very well and you will find out more about them online. Search for there names and address (preferably separately) on Nairaland search and google search.

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by rita25(f): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
shey u apply abi u no apply ? pls allow us to hear word na work wey una no fit do una dey attend interview upandan grin

3 Likes

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by RichAbujaGuy: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Flashylily:
Please I want to know if anyone has been invited for an interview there before and if the job and address is legit.

Nairaland to the rescue

Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6174218/updated-list-fake-scam-job

This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/4840643/list-fake-job-addresses-collated

or tips in spotting scam job interviews read below

https://www.vacanciesinnigeria.com/2020/10/how-to-identify-fake-job-scam-interview.html

Find list here

https://www.vacanciesinnigeria.com/2020/10/fake-scam-job-interview-address-in.html

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by JavaScript90: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Recruiters can't even recruit in peace without their names tarnished in the media first

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by Tandriod(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Flashylily:

It's a legit company.. I used to work there before as an IT support personnel...they handle all IT related and customer service for Multichoice (Dstv)... So if u pass the interview, u are technically working for Multichoice... The address is legit also.... Don't let anybody mislead u.... U can Google the company name to satisfy your curiosity......Ps : it's a nice environment to work with free meal ticket everyday and staff bus to any destination within lagos..... Peace

6 Likes

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by Timekeeper: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
No
Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by 2023NaijaVoter: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Flashylily:

Due diligence is in order.

https://www.zeta-web.com/

32 Providence Street Lekki Tel: +234 1 270 1444 Email: info@zeta-web.com
Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
I need an interview invitation from Cob-web recruiters. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by bellosulaiman(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Personally, I don’t attend interviews that the company would ask me to bring a copy of my CV. I applied and already sent to you. If you are serious about employing me, you would print the CV out for use.
Drops mic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by dwebs(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Weldone Good ambassador, which dptment bro..

HonestFriend:
Congratulations bro... I have worked with them before, 100% legit...

Zeta-web business solution..
Their office is at providence street around lekki area..

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by temmypotter(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
I don't get.. Did you apply?

If yes, why then are you being skeptical about the interview

3 Likes

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by fkj950ax(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Flashylily:

I hope you know this constitutes a breach of confidentiality. A company you probably applied to sends you a mail and you make the content public.
If you have to verify the address, why not go there a week or 3 days before the interview date and ask around. Or Google the details (name, address etc) check LinkedIn for people that listed it as current or previous employment.
Your post is okay, except the screenshot you decided to share, in verify if its legit or a MLM trap.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by Bishoptjakes: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
The same invite was sent to me through email and I also received sms. They also call all their applicants to give them details about the interview, location and the benefits attached to the job.

Did you try calling the number of the recruiter or verify the address using Google map? The address there is 6 Acme road and not 9 and the pictures posted showed 9 which is APC secretariat.

Just delete the post. Interview invite is confidential and should be treated as such.
Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by omartins(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
That building is MultiChoice Customer Service Centre. My place of work is on that road and people entering Maruwa with me from Agege always say, they wanted to alight at DSTV. Also, up to 5 of their branded staff bus are there.

FalseProphet1:
The first pic is APC Secretariat

The second pic is the address in question.

My conclusion....the building isn't carrying any sign post of the said company which leaves us to one conclusion that it's a recruiting agency and not the company in question.

You will be asked to pay a certain fee and agree to a certain commission then they'll work towards getting you a job. It's up to you whether or not to go for the interview.

This I have seen.
Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by Kyf1: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by HonestFriend: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
dwebs:
Weldone Good ambassador, which dptment bro..

IT Support... At there main office... We installed clarity software in all systems across Nigeria..

Goodluck..
Re: Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview? by lotaboss(m): 2:32am On Aug 21, 2022
HonestFriend:

Bro please how can I get in touch with you I have interview there as well
IT Support... At there main office... We installed clarity software in all systems across Nigeria..

Goodluck..

(1) (Reply)

Ladol Vacancy - Urgent / IKEDC Recruitment ! / Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.