Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Plea To IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Plea To IPOB (643 Views)

Sowore Refuses Police Boss Plea To Ask NANS Protesters To Open Roads Blocked / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plea To IPOB by Naijabad: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Please allow Anambra election to hold.

We will hand our destinies over to the enemy if we insist on a sit at home.

I live in Anambra but I'm from Abia state. Your state Anambra is blessed beyond measures.

This is the opportunity you have to witness unprecedented dividend of democracy under Prof Charles Soludo ( Charlie Nwa Ngbafor).

Let what happened and is happening in IMO state be warning to what will likely befall Anambra if the state goes into a wrong hand.

We know who the wrong hand is.

Please my brothers and sisters, give peace a chance and allow us to vote come Nov. 6, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Plea To IPOB by helinues: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Toh
Re: My Plea To IPOB by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Naijabad:

I live in Anambra but I'm from Abia state. Your state Anambra is blessed beyond measures.

This is the opportunity you have to witness unprecedented dividend of democracy under Prof Charles Soludo ( Charlie Nwa Ngbafor).

Let what happened and is happening in IMO state be warning to what will likely befall Anambra if the state goes into a wrong hand.

Please my brothers and sisters, give peace a chance and allow us to vote come Nov. 6, 2021

Whether you live in anambra or not.

Election must hold and nothing will happen.

All you strangers are the ones going about creating panic in the state.

Ndi uchu.

Sit at home and those who wants to vote will vote.

Many people have been saying this that the crisis in anambra state is caused by all these neighboring states.

Currently an average anambra man is just confused because the numbers of these guys here are just much.

According to Chidi Odinkalu, I quote

"You’ve got a set of cults that are from somewhere in Ebonyi State, Imo state and parts of Abia State as part of the political IPOB in Anambra State for instance"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plea To IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Naijabad:

As Nwafor Anambra state i have dusted my PVC.

But i won't vote because Nnamdi Kanu is more important to us than that election.

4 Likes

Re: My Plea To IPOB by Emergingnation(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]

Ndi uchu.

Many people have been saying this that the crisis in anambra state is caused by all these neighboring states.

Currently an average anambra man is just confused because the numbers of these guys here are just much.

According to Chidi Odinkalu[/s]
Ab0ki , that you're leaving in Hausa/Fulani quarters in Anambra doesn't give you right to speak on any matter related to the state....

Chronic unit Beggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Plea To IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Ndi uchu.

[/s]Igbo wannabe.

I'm from Anambra so this your comment is total trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Plea To IPOB by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[s][/s]Igbo wannabe.

I'm from Anambra so this your comment trash.

Akiko mike Ejeagha.

Create a thread, use another moniker to comment.

Next, we sabi una desperate style

2 Likes

Re: My Plea To IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Akiko mike Ejeagha.
Create a thread, use another moniker to comment.
Next, we sabi una desperate style
Lolz,check my past post.

You are not Igbo and can't speak for we Ndi Anambra.

Igbo is Igbo no matter where one is from.

Aboki you divide and rule is long dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plea To IPOB by uBuNiT: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
@ op, you are not an Igbo man at all. That is why you dont understand what we are doing. Ndi ofe unity beggers

1 Like

Re: My Plea To IPOB by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Lolz,check my past post.

You are not Igbo and can't speak for we Ndi Anambra.

Igbo is Igbo no matter where one is from.

Aboki you divide and rule is long dead

I am not checking.

Next

1 Like

Re: My Plea To IPOB by Tranquillity360: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am not checking.
Next
Stop claiming what you are not and can never be.
Re: My Plea To IPOB by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Stop claiming what you are not and can never be.

I am not checking.
Next

1 Like

Re: My Plea To IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
IPOB is the real deal. Election will hold. Kanu is not against Anambra election holding.
Re: My Plea To IPOB by History555: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Naijabad:

Elections will hold. Ipob are just thoughtless in some of their decisions. Just relax

Re: My Plea To IPOB by History555: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Naijabad:

Elections will hold in anambra. While ipob are thoughtless and brash in most of their decisions. The insecurity in the state is the handiwork of the govt. When the mumu gov should speak up he preferred to be anti people and pro fg. Now fg is dealing with him he is acting like a slowpoke
Re: My Plea To IPOB by jmoore(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Stop begging IPOB. You are making them to feel special.

Soludo will win the election and Nnamdi Kanu will remain in jail till 2023.

1 Like

Re: My Plea To IPOB by cazchi: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2021
You will lose your life. The FG terrorists in the Army will kill. Their hired hoodlums will kill you.

Umu Biafra, muru nu anya bikonu!
Re: My Plea To IPOB by Dubetex96(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2021
Motion supported. We can hand over our future to empty headed Andy Uba to ruin.

(1) (Reply)

Lekki - Lai Mohammed Out Of Nigeria, To Respond Soon, Says Spokesman / Kidnapping In South Africa / Lagos State Govt. Please Come To Our Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.