Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud (6742 Views)

BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering / EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering / Shinkafi And Dakingari Charged With Money Laundering, Despite Moving To APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by verybadmouth(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
NewNg1:

He can only settle if his hands are clean, otherwise he will be stripped off everything. If you know, you know.
Chaaai. Nna eh.
Truly, it pays to be good. He'll have never been arrested if truly his hands were clean.

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
larryking540:

say it again,,bro don't play with that statement,, before you ruin your business reputation
How exactly will the EFCC prove its case?..

I don't think they have anything concrete on him.Just grappling at straws at best

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
WesternOligarch:

I have no jealousy towards a lamb who brags in the midst of lions.

It’s jealousy, allow the lamb brag, if e easy, brag too

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by powerkey: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/breaking-efcc-arrests-obi-cubana-for-money-laundering-tax-fraud/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1635801595

The allegations were Bro ght against him by a Yoruba.

Igbo's know your enemies.

Hausa Are not your enemies but Yoruba's are.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by SeyiFargo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=WesternOligarch post=107256042]The noise maker has been all over the place in since his mum's burial. [/fquote]Make your money bro.. You won't be quiet
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by LibertyRep: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
The borrow borrow FG might want to borrow from him.

Just kidding

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Tinubuadvocate: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Efcc or NDLA anyway the case of tax fraud should be drop how many politicians paying tax .
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Antoeni(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hmmmm ever since Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, has Obi Cubbana even say a word about him..... now that they arrest now, I don't give a damn

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=SeyiFargo post=107256298][/quote]

So the silent billionaires far richer than the bar man haven't made money?
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Cherez: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
WesternOligarch:
The noise maker has been all over the place in since his mum's burial.
Una no go rest?
Tax fraud ie tax evasion & money laundering ie handling of physical cash over the legal threshold
Messi, Ronaldo, Trump, etc have issues of tax evasion

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by nero2face: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Qpid5:
what nonsense!! Am nt saying you are a fool but your reasons are like that of a fool at fourty!
well ur own discomfort for the Igbos couldn't let u contain ur happiness over this very news of Obi Cubana...I'll remind u when this is over

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Antoeni(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Somebody Said "Fulani government want to teach him a lesson just to reduce his money"
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Antoeni(m): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
When you show off too much, you will have problem. A lot of people are even more richer, but they dont make noise knowing the type of country they are, but this one want fame by associating with politicians..

Dont be surprised if EFCC is after him based on political associations

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by techWriter3: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Breeze donald deathblow we donald know Fowl yansh

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Sonyboom765: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Beta ignore that bigoted oloriburuku
He writes like a lunatic most times on NL.

babyfaceafrica:
You are naive..... You don't pay, doesn't mean people don't pay tax. Especially people will a genuine means of living
PaChukwudi44 post=107256012:
Obviously they have nothing concrete on him.Tax fraud? Who pays tax in Nigeria
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Collins9156(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2021
When re they going to invite, interrogate Tinubu for money laundering and related.

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by jom28gy(m): 1:46am On Nov 02, 2021
This EFCC, is a corrupt agency, and a messanger to those people, but will always failed
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by neyorlmogzy(m): 2:42am On Nov 02, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Breeze don blow we don see Fowl yansh
Foul yansh kill you dere ode..
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Bighead9: 5:12am On Nov 02, 2021
nero2face:
Why do Nigeria as a country and Nigerians as people feel so uncomfortable and insecure whenever an Igbo man is making wave ?...I seriously don't understand these people and their plans for my Igbo brothers.

Cause they all got their wealth through Drugs or Rituals. grin grin grin

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by SweetiliciousD: 5:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Subsea101:
Useless organization that won't investigate before arresting, only to make a fool of themselves later.

I wonder if these people don't see how similar institutions in other countries operate! Before them come out arrest you, you don finish be that...

Putting the horse before the cart always (Investigation will start after arrest)

Finish ke... gringrin grin

Greet the super corp tailor on my behalf.

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 02, 2021
nero2face:
Why do Nigeria as a country and Nigerians as people feel so uncomfortable and insecure whenever an Igbo man is making wave ?...I seriously don't understand these people and their plans for my Igbo brothers.
This is the most stupid comment since since I joined Nairaland, so, because an Igbo man duped people to become rich people should be comfortable with him or her.

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2021
kettykin:
Thank God this is coming early , this will make this nice gentle man and his crew to look beyond Nigeria and start investing outside the country, the Nigeria that failed your parent's generation and gave them 20 pounds is very much the Nigeria of today
Mumu man, nobody can invest illicit money in another, let him try, they would confiscate it. you think other countries are like Nigeria that never ask your source of income.

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Zandena(f): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2021
I never envy this guy for once in all his exhibitions of opulence and extravagance life.
This guy may not be different from Hushpupi in several ways but the tribal bigots from his region will not disappoint to tell the world that they always supports evil as long as it concerns one of them! Imagine how all of them are clamouring for the release of leader of Terrorists group IPOB Nnamdi Kanu!
Like Hushpupi Like Obi Cubana
Real business men are very prudent in spending their money

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by 1490ninety: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107256127:

Make everyone cool down and let's wait for the final news and outcome......
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by 1490ninety: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107256123:

Grilled

Wow, this is seriously serious.

Haha, fast fast already?
Make una koolu temper abs wait for the outcome.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by 1490ninety: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107256117:

We will be waiting for the outcome........
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by kettykin: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Mumu man, nobody can invest illicit money in another, let him try, they would confiscate it. you think other countries are like Nigeria that never ask your source of income.

See this big fool , useless, and good for nothing hypocrite coming with his demonically instigated assertion that people don't invest off shore to avoid tax problem , may your useless and stupid ignorance kill you in Jesus name. Demonized good for nothing hypocrite.

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by 1490ninety: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2021
LegendHero:
Na Naija nao.

Them go settle am. All this will just increase his fame self.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2021
kettykin:

See this big fool , useless, and good for nothing hypocrite coming with his demonically instigated assertion that people don't invest off shore to avoid tax problem , may your useless and stupid ignorance kill you in Jesus name. Demonized good for nothing hypocrite.
Good for nothing, jobless slowpoke I don't want to join issue with you... Let your brother try it and see what would become of him.

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud by kettykin: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Good for nothing, jobless slowpoke I don't want to join issue with you... Let your brother try it and see what would become of him.

You are very ignorant hypocrite, using the name of the lord to propagate your hate induced hypocrisy . If you used your name alone then it is understandable but using Jesus name in your moniker to spread and sustain imbecility

Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser / INEC Office In Ikole LGA Of Ekiti Bombed / Full Profile Of The Presidential Candidate For PCP - Dr Nicolas Felix

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57