Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Office Rumors. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Office Rumors. (297 Views)

Enisa Brother Zones Davido Amidst Dating Rumors / Rumors; DJ Cuppy Cheating With Tekno.. / Beyonce Rocks Flowing Dress With Jay-z Amid New Pregnancy Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Office Rumors. by KrystalKitty: 12:12am On Nov 02, 2021
There are four people in an office. Two males, two females. They work in two pairs of male and female each. Let's call dem team A and team B.

Team A and B play a lot with each other. They show a lot to love to their team mates. Both ladies in each team are in relationships. Both guys are single.

Team A guy and girl start rumors about team B. They say team B is having an affair. Meanwhile everything team A does is what team B also does. Every gesture and friendly behavior is the same. But team A is bent on destroying team B's friendship, and making it look bad. To the extent that team A's guy reports to the boss about team B's so called relationship. Team B's guy is now being called by the boss to ask if there is any office romance.

What should the lady in team B do. Especially if she is innocent of all charges. Also, considering she is in a relationship.

PS: Team B guy is also annoyed based on the fact that he has not done anything with his work partner. But, He is just waiting for who will try to confront him with personal matters in a work environment.
Re: Office Rumors. by KrystalKitty: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Taking blows and stabs every day. Every day I get a fresh wound. But I will endure no matter what. Okay, this is what is happening, I will take it as it comes.

(1) (Reply)

US Digital Giant Equinix To Acquire Funke Opeke’s Mainone For $320M / How Can I Contact Asiana Airlines Customer Representative / Day3 Monetize Your Skills On Upwrk And Fiver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.