Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Missing My Daughter, Yul Edochie's Wife Says, Asks Other Parents How They Cope - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Missing My Daughter, Yul Edochie's Wife Says, Asks Other Parents How They Cope (1100 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing My Daughter, Yul Edochie's Wife Says, Asks Other Parents How They Cope by RichDad25: 3:32am On Nov 02, 2021

Re: Missing My Daughter, Yul Edochie's Wife Says, Asks Other Parents How They Cope by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Huh?? shocked.. in just how many days she left for school you're already missing her??.
Sorry o.
Re: Missing My Daughter, Yul Edochie's Wife Says, Asks Other Parents How They Cope by chiommy123(f): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2021
Our parents do not understand that life come in stages. They'll be complaining about everything. You are not doing this, you are not doing that. Now when you move out they still complain that loneliness is choking them. Abeg manage the loneliness

1 Like

Re: Missing My Daughter, Yul Edochie's Wife Says, Asks Other Parents How They Cope by muller101(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2021
Unnecessary attention
Re: Missing My Daughter, Yul Edochie's Wife Says, Asks Other Parents How They Cope by rezzy: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2021
chiommy123:
Our parents do not understand that life come in stages. They'll be complaining about everything. You are not doing this, you are not doing that. Now when you move out they still complain that loneliness is choking them. Abeg manage the loneliness

So true.
My little sister even said she has missed hearing complains from mom.

(1) (Reply)

Oxlade SEX TAPE Leaked 18+ / Satanists Using Children's Rights To Disquise Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice / Gistlover: How Actress Bridget Missa Sent Her Husband To Jail And Fled With His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.