Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) (1113 Views)

Labak Nature International Limited: We Sell One Of The Best Health / 17 Year Old Chinese Kid Sells Kidney To Buy Ipad 2 / Yar'adua: Will You Donate Your Kidney To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2011
, A Chinese teenager has sold his kidney to buy an iPad and iPhone.

:: Commentary on this video is in Mandarin

Xiao Zheng, from the country's south-eastern Anhui province, is believed to have met a broker on the internet who said he could help him sell his kidney for £1,825 (Yuan 20,000).

He is said to have left a message for the middleman saying: "I want to buy an iPad 2."

Zheng then travelled to Chenzhou in central Hunan province, where he had his right kidney removed in a hospital.

His mother told reporters she was devastated by the news.

She said: "When my son came home he had a laptop computer and an Apple phone.

"Where did all that money come from? Only when he could bear it no longer did he tell us.

"He said, Mum, I sold my kidney.

"When I heard it I felt like the sky was crashing down on our family."

The boy's mother alerted police after she found out but they were unable to locate the broker as his phone was switched off.

The hospital was not authorised to perform organ transplants, and claimed they had no idea about the surgery because the department had been contracted to a businessman from a neighbouring province, reports said.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/chinese-teenager-sells-kidney-iphone-212819458.html
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) by Oluschenco(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
What if his only kidney malfunction, then he is in problem
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2011
Oluschenco:

What if his only kidney malfunction, then he is in problem
but can you have a heart to do that even if you have three kidney? i cant! its my life!
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) by Oluschenco(m): 4:15am On Jun 05, 2011
Ipad 3 wil be out in 2012, i guess d poor boy wil sel his mothers kidney if he wants it.
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) by ladykool(f): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2011
i swear that chinese boy is an idiot, if he was smart enough, he should have done yahoo yahoo like naija boys to get money, and i thought chinese people were smart enough!!! mumu boy!!
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2011
lady kool:

i swear that chinese boy is an , if he was smart enough, he should have done yahoo yahoo like naija boys to get money, and i thought chinese people were smart enough!!! mumu boy!!
i cant believe a chinese could do that eigther
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) by Phate07(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2011

for the love of money.

Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) by iice(f): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2011
For the love of material things.
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) by Oluschenco(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2011
@ lady kool, ao dare u insult naija dat we do yahoo+. What of oyinbo guys dat wil go any length to get money.
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) by Sike(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2011
Original Mumu!
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2011
Oluschenco:

@ lady kool, ao dare u insult naija dat we do yahoo+. What of oyinbo guys dat wil go any length to get money.
isnt that true, not an insult.
iice:

For the love of material things.
exactly!!!!!!!
and the best name for him is
Sike:

Original Mumu!

(1) (Reply)

Photos For Fun... / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Changing My Account's E-mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.