Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick (930 Views)

Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by Sallybabe17: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Hi there.

Welcome to my page. My name is Matthew Olusola Levi, I am a Civil Servant. I do web and graphics design as my side hustles.

I'd like to share with you two apps that I use to :
1. Work as a designer and get paid in dollars
2. Apps that I use to invest my money in American stocks, American real estate.

Keep an open mind; this post isn't going to make you rich. I'm not making you such promises. But it can help you get some extra income

I am just an ordinary Nigerian trapped in this Buhari economy like other Nigerians.

As a matter of fact, you probably know a lot more things than I know. However, I want to show you two different ways that I earn in dollars.

But let me put a disclaimer here: I do not claim these are the best or only ways to earn in dollars.

But this is what works for me.

So let's get to it then...

First why do you need to earn in dollars?

Unless you’re not in this Nigeria, then you should know that Buhari doesn’t have good plans for you or your family.

If earning an extra $500 (250,000 naira) per month can help you sort some things in your life, then read this to the end, because I’ll show you exactly how I do it as a civil servant.

First Way.

1. RISEVEST.

RiseVest is an app that I started using to invest in the foreign market from 2020.

Why should you invest in dollars? I’ll give you an example. Last year, when I started investing with RiseVest, dollars was just 430 naira. Today, it is 550 naira. Do you see that I have made a profit of 120 naira on every $1 that I invested?

So far, investments in stock yielded a 15% returns. That means when i invested $300, I now have $345.

When I invested, I paid 129,000 naira. At today’s rate, my investment is worth 179,400 naira. Over 50,000 naira in just a year. No bank can give you that.

Do you want to invest your money in a dollar-denominated investment? Or make dollar profits on that hard-earned naira?

Then you should consider Rise Vest. You can make automatic dollar investments in US real estate, stocks, and Eurobonds using Rise Vest. With as low as $10 or 5200 naira you can start investing in dollars in Nigeria.

Personally, I invest in Stocks and Real Estate on the app. Now you must understand that stocks are riskier than real estate, so you have to decide carefully what you want to invest in.

So how does the RIseVest app work?

Here is how the Rise vest app works:

You can download the RiseVest App on Google Playstore (for android) and Apple Store (for iPhone)

Sign Up by creating your account and complete your account profile on Rise vest.

Choose your dollar investment plan.

By selecting an asset class that includes US stocks, US real estate, Eurobonds, or a mixture of all of them.
Set a duration & Fund your plan. You can choose between 3, 6 and 12 months. You can fund your plan by either choosing a one-time payment or recurrent payment.

Using a Naira card or bank account.

Sit back & Watch Your Investment Grow.

Rise vest requires little to no experience in investing. Its team of experts takes care of everything. It has an intuitive wallet that allows users to add their bank and cards so they can fund their plan at any time.

It also makes it easy for you to learn about investment and meet other investors through its free investment club. Members of this club include beginners, everyday people and finance experts who are willing to give new members free advice about money and show you where to get the best returns on investments.

You can Google them to see what exactly RiseVest are all about.

3 Likes

Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by Sallybabe17: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2021
2. FIVERR

This is where I earn my real money in dollars by rendering my services to foreigners. I earn nothing less than $400 (200,000 naira) in a very very bad month on Fiverr…and I still have my job as a civil servant!

So what exactly is Fiverr?

Well, Fiverr is a platform where people get paid by other people to do any digital works for them. Things like graphics design, web design, article writing, proofreading, app development…and lots and lots of things like that.

What if you don’t have any of these skills mentioned above?

Don’t worry, there are still many opportunities for you to make money on Fiverr.

I promise you. All you need is a very strong desire to make your life better and your mobile phone. If you have a laptop, cool. But your phone is what you need to get started.

I had been on Fiverr since 2017, but was not making money…because there over 5,000 people on Fiverr offering services. In 3 years, I didn’t make up to $500. Out of frustration, I abandoned it in November 2019.

Then…corona virus came, and the government started owing us . 5 months. no salary!

I wanted to die as things became really hard for me and my family. This was when I decided that I had to succeed with Fiverr.

Luckily for me, a friend told me about a FIVERR course which I got for ₦20,000.

After taking this Fiverr course, in less than 2 months, I made $523. I’ll tell you two things I was doing. These things are so simple that a 6 year old boy can do it. In fact, I’ll reveal just one to you now. You can do this immediately and start earning money.

I sell Tiktok views to people. TIktok is one of the most popular social sites today, and every single day, new people join who are looking to gain popularity, so they buy views.

This is so simple and profitable. In fact, I was sellinv views to one person for $20 (10,000 naira). How was I doing this? There’s a website where I buy these views for less than 500 naira, and I sell for 10,000 naira.

Although, I earn money from lots of other services I offer, I wouldn’t have been able to do that if I didn’t get that knowledge from the FIVERR course I watched

Like I said, I’m not trying to teach you anything here… and I’m not trying to sell any course.. I don't even have a course

I’m not qualified enough to do these.

I just want to help you open your mind to see that you can work for foreigners and earn dollars with the phone you’re using to read this.

You can learn more about FIVERR watching YouTube videos. That was how I started.

Just get an idea of what it's about.

If you'd like to know more by talking to me directly, I'll be happy to help out.

Feel free to reach out to me.

WhatsApp: +2348135640639

Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by onlinestaff2020: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Welldone!

Earning in Dollars is the bomb these days. When people are complaining, you just laugh in your mind because you are a big boy who can afford most basic needs.

Anyway, I am looking for a way out.
Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by Solofresh2: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by themes009(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2021
Thank you for this! I know about freelancing jobs. But having a demanding skill is the problem
Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by Sallybabe17: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2021
themes009:
Thank you for this! I know about freelancing jobs. But having a demanding skill is the problem

That's right. Lots of freelancing platforms out there.

I actually don't think having skills is the problem.

If you dedicate 30 days you can pick up most skills fast.

YouTube is a vast resource. Udemy, LinkedIn Learning, Coursera etc, these are places where you can learn these skills for a very cheap amount.

The real problem is making money with those acquired skills, which is where a lot of people end up being frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by Sallybabe17: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2021
onlinestaff2020:
Welldone!

Earning in Dollars is the bomb these days. When people are complaining, you just laugh in your mind because you are a big boy who can afford most basic needs.

Anyway, I am looking for a way out.

A way out of Nigeria? Lol. We all are.

If you're looking for a way to earn money, you should look at freelancing. With the right guide and your willingness to work, you'll do well with it.
Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by FahBuLous: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2021
What skill would you recommend for a beginner??
Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by Sallybabe17: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
All skills out there require starting as a beginner. If you have laptop, you can learn Wordpress website design. It's quite easy to learn and you can know it well if you practise well in 30 days or less.

If you don't have a laptop, you can learn affiliate marketing or social media ads design.
Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by Sallybabe17: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
FahBuLous:
What skill would you recommend for a beginner??

All skills out there require starting as a beginner. If you have laptop, you can learn Wordpress website design. It's quite easy to learn and you can know it well if you practise well in 30 days or less.

If you don't have a laptop, you can learn affiliate marketing or social media ads design.
Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by FahBuLous: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sallybabe17:

Where can I learn them?
Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by Gaytho(f): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
FahBuLous:
Where can I learn them?

It seems you're interested in learning social media ads design and affiliate marketing.

You should know that the former is a skill while the later is a business.

Before you go into any skill or business, set up your mind to give in your best. There are people that has made it big, don't chase their success rather, follow their process.
This is not to scare you but to prepare your mind.

Moving forward

With affiliate marketing, you can learn high-income skills like website design, social media ads, and so on. In as much as affiliate marketing is a lucrative business, if you don't have the right skills, you won't make a dime out of it.

To know more about affiliate marketing, click here: https://hamroyal.com/firstaffiliatesales
Re: Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick by Sallybabe17: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
FahBuLous:
Where can I learn them?

There are numerous places. But the places where I picked my own skills from are YouTube and Udemy. There are trusted Nigerian courses that I've taken that I can point you towards.

Let me say this though:

1. Free courses YouTube are great but they won't reveal all you need to know.

2. Paid courses with mentorship, however, are what you should aim at getting. They're structured and can help you get results faster.

Beyond the money you'll pay to get them, the true price to pay is actually in the time required to practise what you learn

You can reach me for recommendations on courses I've taken that I trust so well on affiliate marketing, freelancing on Fiverr and social media ads design.

Here's my WhatsApp contact:

(1) (Reply)

Firm Launches ‘water On Wheels’ Platform Which Allows Enugu Residents Get Water / Cheapest Countries To Live In Africa / Xcrosscash Loan App Is Stealing My Cousin's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.