Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! (2329 Views)

This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! / After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2021
This song OMONOZOZO by Isaac Black was from way back my childhood days. I just heard it being blasted somewhere around last year and it brought back good old memories. So since then I downloaded it and I've been listening to it back to back. So Evergreen.

Now, the problem is, I don't understand a word of all he's saying and sometimes I find it weird singing and tapping to a song I dont know the meaning.

Please can someone help me interpret what this guy is saying in this song? Please. I love the song so much but I need to know I'm not cursing myself.

I think it's an Edo song.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb6isQK8PNA

Phttps://youtu.be/zb6isQK8PNA

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2021
Please. Any kind-hearted Edo person should help me with the interpretation. Please!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Bump!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Solofresh2: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Mtcheeww
I even think say na better song sef
Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Bump!

Mynd44, please help me move this cos I'm not giving up on this quest this time.

undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Solofresh2:
Mtcheeww
I even think say na better song sef

To you, it's not but it's appealing to me.

Go and listen to your rhema and omalay.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Omo cheesy
The beat nearly block my ears ooo undecided
The beat too strong cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
Omo cheesy
The beat nearly block my ears ooo undecided
The beat too strong cool

Lol.. you didn't see it coming grin.

That's one of the qualities I like about the song; solid beat. Imagine, for a song that was done before I was born to still have that kind of quality sound output, shows how good the production is.

Do you understand what he's saying?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by ahnie: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Brings back memories.i remember this song vividly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2021
ahnie:
Brings back memories.i remember this song vividly.

Wow.. you too? cool.

Tot I was alone.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Bump!!!
Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Seun. Edakun e ba mi gbe Oro yi te siwaju tori oloun. Abi??
Lol tongue
Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by sisisioge: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2021
You never ready grin Your title is so misleading that people would think you're about to give a sob story or two. Change the title by using something like "pls help interpret this song/oldie"....it will gain better traction.

Meanwhile, never heard the song before.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Hayastark: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2021
It's a Christian song, talking about the dangers of the world and the goodness of God. I will come back to interpret, busy for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2021
sisisioge:
You never ready grin Your title is so misleading that people would think you're about to give a sob story or two. Change the title by using something like "pls help interpret this song/oldie"....it will gain better traction.

Meanwhile, never heard the song before.

I deliberately used that caption because I know that's what a lot of people like to see. Most people here are not moved by music related captions. unless it's an SOS caption, you're OyO.

The last time I created it with exactly this caption you suggested, it didn't even get much views let alone contributions. It died a natural death.

Good enough, someone already offered to help. cheesy.
Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2021
Hayastark:
It's a Christian song, talking about the dangers of the world and the goodness of God. I will come back to interpret, busy for now

Oh Great! Good to know it's a Christian song.
I'll be waiting, please.

Thanks so much.
Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. you didn't see it coming grin.

That's one of the qualities I like about the song; solid beat. Imagine, for a song that was done before I was born to still have that kind of quality sound output, shows how good the production is.

Do you understand what he's saying?
Nope sad sad
Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Mleeperbother: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Which kind yeye song be this?
You no see wizkid or burna boy play? angry
Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Mleeperbother:
Which kind yeye song be this?
You no see wizkid or burna boy play? angry

Who are they?

Am I a kid that I'll be listening to wizkids and burns boys songs?

The only new generation artist I listen to her songs is Teni. She got some good old vibes in her music.
Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by sisisioge: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:

I deliberately used that caption because I know that's what a lot of people like to see. Most people here are not moved by music related captions. unless it's an SOS caption, you're OyO.

The last time I created it with exactly this caption you suggested, it didn't even get much views let alone contributions. It died a natural death.

Good enough, someone already offered to help. cheesy.

Wow! That's something then.....let's see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by cleish(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:
Please. Any kind-hearted Edo person should help me with the interpretation. Please!!! undecided

The song is about the prodigy son.

A child who wander no matter how far he goes, he will surely come back home.

He seeks God forgiveness and restitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by cleish(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:
One of the verse:

I am a wanderer,
My lord my father,
I trust you alone,
I plead with you my lord, my father
Let no spiritual powers kill me
I am on my knees

I plead with you my lord my father
Forgive me all my sins
My lord my father
You alone protects a cow without tail from flies,
I don’t know what I did to the world, that they are jealous of me,
Forgive me all my sins
My lord my father....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
cleish:

One of the verse:

I am a wanderer,
My lord my father,
I trust you alone,
I plead with you my lord, my father
Let no spiritual powers kill me
I am on my knees

I plead with you my lord my father
Forgive me all my sins
My lord my father
You alone protects a cow without tail from flies,
I don’t know what I did to the world, that they are jealous of me,
Forgive me all my sins
My lord my father....

Awwnnn thank you so much. I really appreciate this.
Now I can blast my sweet song in peace!

God bless you dear.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:
This song OMONOZOZO by Isaac Black was from way back my childhood days. I just heard it being blasted somewhere around last year and it brought back good old memories. So since then I downloaded it and I've been listening to it back to back. So Evergreen.

Now, the problem is, I don't understand a word of all he's saying and sometimes I find it weird singing and tapping to a song I dont know the meaning.

Please can someone help me interpret what this guy is saying in this song? Please. I love the song so much but I need to know I'm not cursing myself.

I think it's an Edo song.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb6isQK8PNA

Phttps://youtu.be/zb6isQK8PNA

OMONOZOZO kill you there angry
Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by cleish(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:

Awwnnn thank you so much. I really appreciate this.
Now I can blast my sweet song in peace!

God bless you dear.

Yes you can...

Thanks for bringing back old sweet memories...

Also listen to “Chris ID”songs, you would love them ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
cleish:

Yes you can...

Thanks for bringing back old sweet memories...

Also listen to “Chris ID”songs, you would love them ...

Ok dear. I'll check it out.
Thanks.

You're welcome too.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:
kinda strong Esan or Benin be that I no too get am plus the audio..but base on wetin I fit get e dey say
"My God is big and you are mine..help me as your blessings dey pass by..any person wey wan kill me make e use em hand kill himself.."
Na strong prayers she for dey talk there oo everything is quite understandable but I can't be listening and quoting..but the main message is "God is big"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Rydermaverick:

kinda strong Esan or Benin be that I no too get am plus the audio..but base on wetin I fit get e dey say
"My God is big and you are mine..help me as your blessings dey pass by..any person wey wan kill me make e use em hand kill himself.."
Na strong prayers she for dey talk there oo everything is quite understandable but I can't be listening and quoting..but the main message is "God is big"

Mehn.. this is powerful! So I've been praying all along? And to think that's my favorite prayer point. "They will use their own hands by themselves to destroy themselves" hmm...
Good to know.

I so much love his songs. Even the one he sang.
"Born to live,
Born to save,
Born to survive" ...
Looking around the world now .... la la..

Can't remember the lyrics. The guy sings so well.

Thanks bro I really appreciate.
Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Mehn.. this is powerful! So I've been praying all along? And to think that's my favorite prayer point. "They will use their own hands by themselves to destroy themselves" hmm...
Good to know.

I so much love his songs. Even the one he sang.
"Born to live,
Born to save,
Born to survive" ...
Looking around the world now .... la la..

Can't remember the lyrics. The guy sings so well.

Thanks bro I really appreciate.
No problems ma'am... enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Solofresh2: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol I don't listen to those two you mentioned grin
I can help you get it though
Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by tiger28: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:

best answer for an idiot! i Hardly visit this sight because it is now littered with Juveniles. Gone are the days we had Reno Omokri and others with good, debatable arguments. Now we have 20 yr olds that still living with their Parents making stupid comments for likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2021
tiger28:
best answer for an idiot! i Hardly visit this sight because it is now littered with Juveniles. Gone are the days we had Reno Omokri and others with good, debatable arguments. Now we have 20 yr olds that still living with their Parents making stupid comments for likes.

My dear. It sucks on here with this juveniles jumping on posts that are not meant for them.

I'm glad we still got mature minds on here who still make visiting worth the while though.

(1) (Reply)

Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me / Should I Let My Cousin Know What I Found Out About Her Fiance / What Will You Call This, Indecisiveness Or Unwillingness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.