Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near (67511 Views)

FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / Medical Students Forcefully Ejected From Their Hostel As Exam Approaches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by alphaNomega: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2021
Mosquito go finish this wan
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by oloriooko(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2021
The way him go fail even the juju go deny him grin
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by onojaford(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Coca-Cola says only two people alive know the Coca-Cola ‘recipe’, and they aren’t allowed to travel on the same plane in case it crashes.

lipsrsealed
Kpalakpala
Radarada
Jatijati
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by meobizy(f): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Halloween. Nairalanders are unexposed so have zero idea on the holiday.
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by WhatsAppZaddy8: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2021
The social media age comes with a lotta nonsense.

People be doing anything just to get a tiny bit of attention from people they do not know.

Quite stoopid if you ask me.
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by ahnie: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Demonic child born of a sinful mother.
Abeg take eet easy joor.must you involve his mother.i detest churchy skewed peeps like you.if we checkam well na people like you dey fucck choristers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by maxito28: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2021
angry
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by AmeLonRo(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
The guy went to do ARO in class. Some of those ARO guys are brilliant ooooo.
I had a friend like that in school. He does ARO like no mans business and he is very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oprzaMMWbhI
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by Humorme2(f): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by Hallabee1(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Demonic child born of a sinful mother.

Aje...

smoething must be wrong with your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by Humorme2(f): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by Rahkman: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Coca-Cola says only two people alive know the Coca-Cola ‘recipe’, and they aren’t allowed to travel on the same plane in case it crashes.

lipsrsealed
what if the two plane crashes?
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by lezz(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Desperate for attention.
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by bergs2: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Just anything for clout, gram, bla bla bla......
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2021
The gods have dealt with this one.
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by Georgejeez: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:
Lol.. its this kind of funny people I like around me. I go don laugh Taya.. grin.

from laughing at his jokes to moaning under his strokes
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by Safemoon: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2021
The guy need his ancestors to be with him at all times.
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by Angelfrost(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2021
The Scam called Night Class...

Tried that for a week back then in school... After nearly falling terribly ill and wasting my precious study time, I learnt that you Tailor your study life to suit yourself not following the crowd.

Till now, studying in the wee or early hours of the morning after a good night sleep does amazing academic and research wonders for me.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by ppogba: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2021
kinzation:

I fvck girls wella fro night class ehn

Every body claim to be a Messi or a Ronaldo off the pitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by aleeyumar: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2021
This is serious o
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by aleeyumar: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2021
This is serious o[/quote]
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by aleeyumar: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2021
And you are proud of it quote author=kinzation post=107266873]

I fvck girls wella fro night class ehn
[/quote]
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by Champneys: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2021
Ok.
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by EmekaA125(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hehehe
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by Bamzyriches451: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mad people full this country
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by emmanuelbrown26: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

lipsrsealed
Tell me more pls
Re: FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near by Blaccsam101(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
12:36pm
Hi nairalanders, how are you all doing?. I would like to share this information with you guys and ladies, this is a platform that pays you $10 per person you refer and you can only refer just 4 people. No capital is needed to do this than your data. You can withdraw your money into your coin wallet,PayPal etc. The amount you can withdraw is $36.
Try and give it a trial. Thanks to y'all

https://office.unity-globalcoin.com/register/Donmickie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Difference Between OND And ND / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.