Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks (1868 Views)

I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by DefHQ: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
One Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by doggedfighter(f): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by complexBoss12: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Adeyanju is not against the use bullion van, he is only saying why has tinubu not been invited just like every other person.
I don't kn how you guys think, but in a sane country Tibunu should be in prison. Lagos is one the highest generators of internal revenue in this country. Lagos has a Board of Internal Revenue, that is fully paid by the government, but Tibunu's alpha beta company, has the exclusive right to collect Lagos state revenue in return for 10℅. So if Lagos generates 40bn per month, Tibunu sits at home and gets 4bn, like What!! What is the meaning of that s***
7lives:
Adeyanju is gradually going mad, is there a law against individual making use of a bullion van?.
This is what Deji should have investigate, I had an aunt who uses Citizens bank pick up to move her daily sales, from Idumota to V/I on a daily basis.
She's late now may the Lord rest her soul, those were the days when mad people have not escaped from Stone henge, to constitute themselves to nuisance in Lagos.
undecided

I do not know how Obi Cubana made his money, and honestly, I don't care, because I didn't care when he was broke.
But the only reason he is in Efcc custody is because he is Igbo. You can try to paint it, you can argue all you want, but that's the simple truth.

This guy has been a billionaire for over 10years, the only reason he suddenly became popular is his mother's burial, which was even caused by Cubana chief priest by giving him trailer load of cows. since then, hungry bloggers simply made the guy a celebrity...

11 Likes

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Racoon(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2021
The corruption of the government, top officials and associates under the sanctimonious regime is that, they only fight the corruption that is threatening their own corruption or the corruption they are not interested in.

10 Likes

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by 7lives: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Adeyanju is gradually going mad, is there a law against individual making use of a bullion van?.
This is what Deji should have investigate, I had an aunt who uses Citizens bank pick up to move her daily sales, from Idumota to V/I on a daily basis.
She's late now may the Lord rest her soul, those were the days when mad people have not escaped from Stone henge, to constitute themselves into nuisance in Lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by YeyeGbami: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2021
Most of you will do exactly the same if you’re in power. They just wan make he settle, you people always forget who efcc be.
Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2021
This astray Yoruba crumb eater again, ibo will never accept you as one of theirs no matter how you serve them, you are a betrayal

7 Likes

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2021
7lives:
She's late now may the Lord rest her soul, those were the days when mad people have not escaped from Stone henge, to constitute themselves into nuisance in Lagos.
you sound so childish i wish u should be mature for once in ur life please just imagine your thought a trained guy that has seen education before Nawa oh
Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Maxymilliano(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2021
But why is the EFCC pussyfooting in inviting he frog-eyed thief for questioning, considering the weighty allegations of money laundering contained in a petition against him or is EFCC trying to prove that some animals are more equal than orders

1 Like

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Amalarudeen: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2021
We ewedugerians hold Tinubu in high regards for milking our treasuries dry and being a faithful servant to the fulanis while Igboho remains a terrorist for challenging innocent and peaceful herdmen who were only trying to kill innocent people and burn houses and farms. No wonder cow head is more expensive than our oily ewedu skulls in Jankara human part market. grin Odua á gbà wa oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Advocate500: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

I do not know how Obi Cubana made his money, and honestly, I don't care, because I didn't care when he was broke.
But the only reason he is in Efcc custody is because he is Igbo. You can try to paint it, you can argue all you want, but that's the simple truth.

This guy has been a billionaire for over 10years, the only reason he suddenly became popular is his mother's burial, which was even caused by Cubana chief priest by giving him trailer load of cows. since then, hungry bloggers simply made the guy a celebrity...
i also careless if his been in efcc custody is as a result of him being igbo, obi should be the least of igboman problem at this point in time, after all obi have been hobnobbing with those that are prosecuting an average igboman , obi was friend to ABBA kyari, who was abjured to have committed genocide in igbo land ,oga abeg let us prioritise our problem, obi is from anambra state, but have not found voice to criticise what is going on over there? Oga make everyone carry his cross abeg .

Everything must not be about tribe, the reason igbo youths are agitating is as a result of issues like this, what do the poor youths get at the end of the day? Betrayal upon betrayal from the same people they are fighting for.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by complexBoss12: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2021
Advocate500:
i also careless if his been in efcc custody is as a result of him being igbo, obi should be the least of igboman problem at this point in time, after all obi have been hobnobbing with those that are prosecuting an average igboman , obi was friend to ABBA kyari, who was abjured to have committed genocide in igbo land ,oga abeg let us prioritise our problem, obi is from anambra state, but have not found voice to criticise what is going on over there? Oga make everyone carry his cross abeg .

Everything must not be about tribe, the reason igbo youths are agitating is as a result of issues like this, what do the poor youths get at the end of the day? Betrayal upon betrayal from the same people they are fighting for.
lol, stop trying to shift the goal post...

Obi Cubana is not a freedom fighter for the Igbos and nobody is expecting him to fight or speak to anything, so that Nigerian government will not have a reason to attack his business.

He recently took 300 youths and gave them 1m each and connected them to businesses and mentorship, its not the first time he is doing that tho. For me that is enough. What freedom fighting is begger than helping you fight poverty.

Tell me a businessman (or even a politician) from your freedom fighting state that has done that...

On Kyari friendship, I don't get your point, did the FBI investigation bring up anything on Obi Cubana?? Or does being one's friend make you equally guilty for their crimes??
Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Amalarudeen: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2021
SlyDev:
This astray Yoruba crumb eater again, ibo will never accept you as one of theirs no matter how you serve them, you are a betrayal
Don't mind the buffoon my Yoruba Muslim brother. Instead of him to join and worship the fulani caliphate, he is busy questioning the authority of our Jagaban who has served the fulanis well. Allah will deal with him immensely grin. Odua a gba wa ooo

1 Like

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2021
Amalarudeen:
Don't mind the buffoon my Yoruba Muslim brother. Instead of him to join and worship the fulani caliphate, he is busy questioning the authority of our Jagaban who has served the fulanis well. Allah will deal with him immensely grin. Odua a gba wa ooo

Okro Rants go sleep

3 Likes

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Amalarudeen: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2021
SlyDev:

Okro Rants go sleep
No need to get emotional. I am a Yoruba Muslim like you who hates ibos, loves fulanis and loves to eat grass like their cows. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by brown3: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
SlyDev:
he is saying the truth. Tinubu is biggest criminal in history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by duro4chang(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
If you still dey upon tinubu mata you go wail taya.

1 Like

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
brown3:
he is saying the truth. Tinubu is biggest criminal in history of Nigeria.

Not Peter obi, not Buhari

Yoruba you can see ibo love folani

1 Like

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by PrinceOfLagos: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
SlyDev:
I'm surprised you've not tagged in IPob like some of you call me each time I expose Tinubu stupid lies
Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Tinubuadvocate: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
I'm ashamed to share same state of origin with this thing
DefHQ:
One Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by IamWonderful: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Where in the constitution is driving a bullion vans into ones house is a crime

2 Likes

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Tinubuadvocate: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
The day your mother will tell you your real father you will become a man that day.
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm surprised you've not tagged in IPob like some of you call me each time I expose Tinubu stupid lies

2 Likes

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by PrinceOfLagos: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The day your mother will tell you your real father you will become a man that day.
Tinubu is a bastard thief , Nigerians are beginning to realise how thieving of a man Tinubu s...
Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by PrinceOfLagos: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm ashamed to share same state of origin with this thing
Why?

We are proud of deji

Only useless and insane thieves will be ashamed of deji for standing on the path of truth grin
Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Tinubuadvocate: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
He has never been convicted by any court.
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is a bastard thief , Nigerians are beginning to realise how thieving of a man Tinubu s...

1 Like

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You are not ipob but you're ibo, the only reason you are not aggressive like ibo in south east is because of omoluabi principle you learn in Yoruba land

3 Likes

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by PrinceOfLagos: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
SlyDev:

You are not ipob but you're ibo, the only reason you are not aggressive like ibo in south east is because of omoluabi principle you learn in Yoruba land
Rubbish talk

Deji adeyanju is not IPob but he's ibo .

When you guys go get sense to know that Tinubu is everything wrong with south west

That man is a useless thief and self centered idiot grin
Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by brown3: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
SlyDev:

Not Peter obi, not Buhari

Yoruba you can see ibo love folani
idiot I'm a Yoruba.
Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
brown3:
idiot I'm a Yoruba.

You are not, be proud of Biafra

1 Like

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
brown3:
idiot I'm a Yoruba.

You are not be proud

1 Like

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Rubbish talk

Deji adeyanju is not IPob but he's ibo .

When you guys go get sense to know that Tinubu is everything wrong with south west

That man is a useless thief and self centered idiot grin

Why are you pained about south west, I watch anambra debate and I wept for the future of Ndigbo in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks by brown3: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
SlyDev:

You are not be proud
I'm proud omooluabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adetoun’s Attack On Osinbajo, Support For Tinubu Vexes Nigerians, Loses Follower / Tinubu's Unknown Bishop Busted (picture) / Nigerians Reject An IP-OBI Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.