Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. (566 Views)

The Great Reset & The Future Of Money / Revolutionnow: Court Declined To Order The Release Of Omoyele Sowore / Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. by Righteousness2(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2021
The New world Order( NWO) is a group of Elitist People bent on ruling the world through a Single Worldwide system of government.

Right now they are gathering momentum With Slogans like " The Great Reset " and "Build back better"

The appeal of this NWO lies in its Proposal to free the World of wars, Political strife and its Promises to eradicate poverty, diseases and hunger. Its purpose is to meet the needs and hopes of all Mankind through Worldwide Peace.

The New World Order( NWO) will supposedly do away with the need for diverse world governments. This will be accomplished by the installation of a One World Political System.

The NWO will Emphasize Tolerance through Promotion and acceptance of other Cultures, their Values and Ideologies. It's ultimate goal is a Sense of unity and Oneness with all People.
Other objectives include the Use of a Single Worldwide Currency, as well as oneness in Politics, religion and Moral values.

The NWO world Order will Promise Worldwide Peace, the absence of War and Elimination of all Political unrest.

The Problem with the Acceptance and Approval of any New World Order ( NWO) is that No Government has ever offered, nor will ever offer real Peace and Hope for Mankind.
Those who are desiring the Ushering in of a New world Order are in for a Rude Shock Awakening.

Only JESUS CHRIST bring LASTING PEACE AND HAPPINESS.
What the World needs is the Hope of Heaven and not the hope of a New world Order.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. by kinzation(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Righteouness2 baba I hail you

Praise Master Jesus

3 Likes

Re: The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. by kinzation(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Righteouness2 baba I hail you

Praise Master (Jesus)

1 Like

Re: The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. by Shetemi12(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2021
In the year 6089... Some people will still talk about the new world. There's nothing like new whatever. Life is what it is

1 Like

Re: The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. by jmoore(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2021
All these churchgoers who are scared of Bible prophecies.
Re: The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. by meccuno: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2021
That great reset is just crazy. cry
Re: The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. by Boomboost(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2021
These Elites are Devil worshippers that control the gospel music industry and 'Christians' in other aspects of their lives.

They're resetting people into their zombies through smartphones, movies and music.

Be careful of what you watch before you turn closet homo.
Re: The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Righteousness2
please Sir Righteousness, my name is Uche. I have been struggling with delusions for over 6 months now. Please i need your prayers. I know what is right to do, but my mind doesn't make me do it neither do I find the strength to. I will have to think hard, force myself to try eating waste and grass in order to know pain before I can do what is right. Please Deliver me cry
Re: The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. by Righteousness2(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
please Sir Righteousness, my name is Uche. I have been struggling with delusions for over 6 months now. Please i need your prayers. I know what is right to do, but my mind doesn't make me do it neither do I find the strength to. I will have to think hard, force myself to try eating waste and grass in order to know pain before I can do what is right. Please Deliver me cry

In the Name of JESUS, I break the yoke of delusions and absent mindedness in your life. Wherever they have erected an image of you and beating drum on your head, I Set the place Ablaze in JESUS Name.

From this Moment I Loose you. Go and Fufill Destiny in JESUS Name

2 Likes

Re: The New World Order, The Great Reset & The Build Back Better Mantra. by dealslip(f): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
[i][/i]

Good news for mankind. The Prince of Peace will shake the nations and their Princes until they come to bow at His feet. We await the Kingdom of God and the reign of the Prince of Peace, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Word, the One with many crowns, with fire in His eyes, and with the sword from from His mouth, He shall strike the nations with His iron rod and the whole world would acknowledge Him as Lord. Rev 19 Amen

(1) (Reply)

20 Years Old And Confused.. Abroad For Work Or School In Nigeria For Four Years / Breaking: APC Affirms Andy Uba As Party Leader In Anambra / MC Olowo To Become Oba Of Oshodi Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.