Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Almost 60 With Long, Wavy Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Almost 60 With Long, Wavy Hair (257 Views)

Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) / Easy Ways To Style Textured, Curly, Or Wavy Hair / 7 Easy Ways To Style Textured, Curly, Or Wavy Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Almost 60 With Long, Wavy Hair by gabriellad(f): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
A fan wrote to me: "I am almost 60 years old, and I have been wearing a big wavy hair since I was young. Recently, all my friends around me advise me to cut it short, saying that it is a little tender to have long hair at this age, and my hair is crisp and neat. I am torn whether I should cut it short or not. Can't you have long hair at 60?

In fact, I have encountered many similar problems, and I wrote an article before about whether old people should keep short hair or long hair is good-looking, but some people still struggle with this question. My point of view is: radish green vegetables each likes, no one rules to 60 years old must cut short hair, they like it, why care about other people's opinion!

Below, I will talk about the interesting topic of whether old people should keep long hair and whether old people should keep short hair from three aspects.

Temperament and volume determine whether you can grow your hair long

A woman who has loved long wavy hair since she was young can continue to enjoy long wavy hair at age 70, as long as her hair volume allows, her body is in good shape, and she dresses in a stylish style.

If your hair is thinning out, your figure is out of shape, your style is not fashionable, and your long hair is not elegant and mature, you can look better with a crisp short hair.

The prerequisite for long hair is that it is full and well maintained so that it looks good. Whether it's a cape or a half - up or updo, it's great. If your hair is not good, the amount of hair is sparse, and you don't like short hair, of course, you can continue to wear long hair, but the best choice of updo hair style is more suitable.

Many older people don't wear their hair long to wear it down, they wear it up. This kind of person needs a perm once a year, because when permed, the hair will be more loose, and the hair will be more aged, more elegant.

If their temperament is not enough, short hair is more suitable for some. Take long hair no matter you are to wrap hair or dish hair, need figure and temperament will support, such ability has lasting appeal more, also do not leave otherwise the 10 thousand kinds of amorous feelings that give big wave.

Hair quantity is insufficient hair quality is bad had better keep short hair

Hair quantity is insufficient or hair quality is fine and soft, often perm hair quality damage, long hair will not look good. And the hairstyle that bingle irons coil, can let hair quantity show not only much, model the effect is not bad, the persistence of hairstyle is long also. In addition, the frequency of short hair cuts is high, even if the hair quality is damaged, two or three times can be cut off the damaged hair, so this situation is best to keep short hair.

Some people worry that short hair will look old, but you don't have to worry about that. If you choose a traditional old age hairstyle, you will definitely look old. If you choose a Hong Kong style or a trendy short haircut, the effect is completely different.

Bingle is the design in all hairstyle most one kind, optional range is very wide also, to face model head model decorate the effect also is most give force. It can be said that everyone is suitable for short hair, but not everyone can handle long hair, especially the elderly.

Good-looking hairstyle does not suit again also is in vain, must according to oneself hair qualitative hair quantity, face temperament chooses the hairstyle that suits, this just is the way that depends on spectrum most.

Why do old people always suggest short hair?

I analyze there are two possibilities. One is jealous of your hair size. You are almost 60 years old and have a beautiful big wave hair. The second is the traditional aesthetic concept of the people, they believe that the elderly should be short hair ironed curly hair, long hair is young.

People all have the heart of beauty, most people although the age has been 60, but the psychological age is still in the 40s and 50s, of course, hope that they can have a beautiful appearance, wear nice clothes, keep a fashionable hairstyle. As for whether it is better for old people to have long hair or short hair, I think it is different people's opinion and there is no standard to judge.

As long as you like it, you can wear whatever hairstyle you want and feel good about it. Some people want to keep long hair, but the amount of hair is insufficient, temperament is not enough, it is not good to keep long hair effect. So, a person takes what hairstyle and age do not concern, basically be oneself hair qualitative condition, figure condition, economic ability and degree of love beauty will decide.

A hairstyle that suits you, whether long or short, looks good. Not suitable for their own, hairstyle done no matter how beautiful, because not up to the beauty, but not beautiful. There is no rule that you have to wear your hair at any given age, as long as you can wear it in a fashion that is age-reducing, that everyone feels right for you and you feel good about yourself, that's the best haircut.

My advice: as long as you like the big waves and the long curls, stay with them and don't care what others say. She probably can't afford to grow her hair long, so let them. If you can still enjoy a beautiful wave with this condition, why give it up for someone else's pleasure? Do your favorite big wave, let others talk!Read more at: evening gowns | short formal dress

(1) (Reply)

Miss Unique Face Modeling Contest / *a Ocean Glimmer 14kt Gold Australian Opal Stud Earrings / Valentine's Day: Little Miss Nigeria Ambassador Melts Hearts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.