Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC (64601 Views)

Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pascal Okechukwu aka Cubana Chief Priest has reacted to the arrest of his friend Anambra State-born philanthropist, Obinna Iyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana.

DAILY POST had reported that Obi Cubana was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Monday.

Obi Cubana was arrested and brought to the EFCC headquarters on Monday afternoon over allegations of money laundering and tax fraud.

Reacting, Cubana Chief Priest called on the anti-graft agency to free Obi Cubana, adding that Igbos are used to the EFCC treatment.

He wrote on Instagram,
”What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, we Igbos are used to this. #freeobicubana.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/02/cubana-chief-priest-speaks-on-obi-cubanas-efcc-arrest/

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
God Bless Nigeria.

386 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by MRDEE01: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Invitation is not arrest,let wait for the outcome.

I am an experienced bolt driver based in abuja.

I am looking for a partner who can provide me a car to drive on Bolt platform,either on weekly remittance or hire purchase basis.

Thank you.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by xpressionx(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Free Cubana and arrest self proclaimed nairaland fraudster damn nigger.
That guy was drinking wine the other day in this Buhari era grin

243 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by Chloraseptic: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
It's only in Nigeria they arrest and detain you before investigating and searching for evidence..

Stupid country

340 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by Mbataku96(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Igbo Afuka

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
What is this LAKIRIBOTO (a yoruba word,you can ask for the meaning) saying?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by Maxymilliano(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hmm ... I hope this is not the usual case of arrest first and start sniffing for evidences

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by ATEAMS: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
He's likey next

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by IMASTEX: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tribal sentiment apart. They should go after the politicians if truly they are serious.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by DrChukki: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
We Igbos are used to it...

The more you arrest us, the more we make more money.

Our wealth is divine... We're naturally blessed.

That's why no tribe in Nigeria gives Buhari sleepless night like Igbos.

That's why thousands will be killed in the north, Buhari won't mind... But once one Igbo man is killed, Buhari will send troops to protect the east...

Please, if you're not Igbo, try and marry Igbo.

We're too much...

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
#freeobicubana

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by bigdammyj: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Okay, I've heard
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by maureensylvia(f): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by rhames(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
xpressionx:
Free Cubana and arrest self proclaimed nairaland fraudster damn nigger.

That guy was drinking wine the other day in this Buhari era
grin

Na crime to drink emu?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by revived: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
E go be
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by BlackfireX: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tribal war loading in 3....2....1....

Boooom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by gracile(f): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Is it not this country, he will bribe his way out undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by Gunboysavage(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ooops meehhn!
Mafor Eyan Cubana.
Na the new cruise wey come with fame be that.

He just be like one funny content that I saw grin
The guy said hustle ooo so that when EFCC come to your apartment to raid, they won't leave you behind and carry others because they know you're useless even in been broke grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by festacman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
I have a feeling that Obi Cubana is caught in between crossfire by two CABALISTIC interests. The issue of TAX shows that. I have no doubt that things will be sorted out and he will be fine shortly.

However, why do my Igbo brothers smart around, reap big and smile to bank from their social network that cuts across ethnic groups. But the moment they face the HAZARDS of their hustle, their admirers plead ethnic persecution? Why?

As a businessman Obi Cubana knows the inherent risks in business competition and in the pursuit of target opportunities as well as costs of choice of certain business associations over others. He has dealt with many hazards in the past and knows how to calmly deal with this. No need for UNSOLICITED emotion over the hazards of his hustle. We all have ours too.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by leksdigital: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hm,mmmm
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by hibeebeeking: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Na naija we deh. anything can happen. Everyone has a question to answer. This his time.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by Mandela89(f): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Is now we Igbo people

11 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by Orpe7(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Must he make it tribal?
So if the igbos do something wrong, the others should just look away because they are igbos?

Before anyone says anything, note I used "IF"

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by timesup234: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Arrangee arrest

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by StagethemTVee: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Must everything be tribalised? Couldnt Chief priest have adressed this matter with facts why Obi Cubana should be released and not about being Ibo? Let us adress things as Nigerians for Godsake. Naira Marley was docked last week but he is not Ibo. These are the things that build unnecessary tension.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by sanmtiago(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lol
I don't even feel intrigued by this obi’s arrest news cause we know the end and the beginning of all these kinds of gimmicks. First EFCC arrest the guy then secondly they begin to sniff around for evidence to indict him, then thirdly they find something incriminating but they won't disclose, then lastly they'll demand bail fund ranging between 70-100mil vuaalaà case closed. Nothing interesting you see!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by Fr33born(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mkpakara ga-ama Ozo, mana Ozo ga-ana.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.