Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

3 Solid Ways You Can Prevent The Devastating Effects Of Mycotoxins On Livestock - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 3 Solid Ways You Can Prevent The Devastating Effects Of Mycotoxins On Livestock (136 Views)

Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. / I Need Your Advise On Livestock Farming / Effect Of Wonderful Kola On Livestock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Solid Ways You Can Prevent The Devastating Effects Of Mycotoxins On Livestock by bnet1010(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
3 Solid Ways You Can Prevent the Devastating Effects of Mycotoxins on Livestock.

Mycotoxins

Last year during the rainy season a friend of mine was rearing noiler chicken.

Called me, and was complaining bitterly about his noiler birds that kept dying in their numbers not knowing exactly what the problem was.
They came down with different symptoms of diseases; he kept on buying and alternating different types of antibiotics as prescribed by his veterinary doctor all to no avail.

This situation kept him seriously worried due to the enormous economic loss as a result of the birds dying.

Along the line, I advised him to change the feed he used in feeding his chickens.
Continue reading: https://bnethub.com/mycotoxins-livestock/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fingers And Juvenile Catfish Available / Want To Say GOODBYE To Termites? Consult With An EXPERT Today!!! / Please How Do I Produce Feed For Dog Whatsapp Me 08171096446

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.